Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:24 am
walked through the trees while looking up at the sky, he smiled and thought to himself it's nice out here away from the village, very peaceful and untouched by anything unnatural he hummed a tune as he sat up in a tree and decided to make the most of his time out here while it was still light  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:11 pm
Rekai slumped to the ground, breathing heavily. He looked at the sheet in his hands, scanning through it wih his eyes. Using his finger he pressed it against a small cut on his leg, wincing when it came into contact, and made a tick on the peice of paper with his blood. Another stage in his Taijutsu journey had been complete. After resting for a few more minutes he picked himself up, not wanting to stop his training even though he was exhausted. Sukai watched with intrest, wondering how her human partner was able to keep this up for so long.  

Kulac Akios

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:58 pm
looks up at the sun and notices its only mid-day, he muttered to himslef "woah, time seems to really slow down here, i wonder if the reports of a creature coming out at night are true ... hope so, i'd like to see it" then he shrugged and continued to enjoy his time out here  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:15 pm
Rekai stopped his training for a few seconds and looked up to the sky. It was beginning to get late and the sky was filled with an orangey haze.
"I think that's enough." He muttered to himself exhaustedly. He sat down and leant against a tree, breathing in the cool afternoon air. Sukai noticed he had stopped and flew down beside him.  

Kulac Akios

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:31 pm
"C'mon Kumo, try the jutsu on me!" Rinku pleaded, jumping up on Kumo.
"For crying out loud Rinku, no! I don't want to see you black and pink all the time" Kumo said, pushing Rinku off him, annoyed at the blue dog.
"You won't singe me, and I hardly ever get time to fight" Rinku said, jumping up again.
"Okay Rinku, but you're being as annoying as Mizurei." Kumo said pushing rinku down again. Kumo the performed some hand signs and tried to punch Rinku with one of his flaming uppercuts.
Rinku responded by juming back then jumped onto three diferent trees. Rinku then went into his human form and used a shadow jutsu.
Kumo flew back into a tree and fell to the ground. He then got up and swung his cast at Rinku like a hammer. Rinku then flew straight up, then fell down to the gound with his head then stuck in the ground.
"Okay! Okay! You win, now get me out" He cried out, changing back into his dog form.
Kumo then dug Rinku's head out of the ground and laid down on the ground and watched the sunset.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:48 pm
Rekai's eyelids began to droop, "Maybe I'll just rest here for a while before going back." He said in a whisper, his eyes closing fully. Soon enough his mind went blank as he fell to sleep.  

Kulac Akios

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:55 am
watched the sun setting and smiled "its always nice to get a good view of this" he grinned and sat in his tree, enjoying the light that was left, and awaiting the night that would follow  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:51 pm
grinned widely as the sun had finally set, he picked up a kunai just in case and sat in his tree, watching for the mysterious creature.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:36 am
The creature stalked the forest, searching for it's prey. It kept low, hidden in the shadows of the trees. After a few minutes he saw Ollie sitting in the tree, kunai in hand and seemingly prepared for some kind of attack. It let out a low growl before shifting its form into one of the two ninja's from before, Rekai Tori, and approached Ollie.
"Hey, Ollie, What are you doing up there?" It asked, mimicing Rekai's voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:40 am
Alex walked through the forest when he spotted the creature that attacked him and Rekai a couple of days ago. He walked up to and said "How are you Rekai."  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:51 am
The creature turned, seeing the boy it had attacked before. It resisted the growl that tried to push its way out of the creature's throat when it remembered how much trouble he had been.
"Okay, I guess. And you?" It responded using Rekai's voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:57 am
Alex smiled ad stepped closer to the creature and whispered "Long time no see creature." He stepped back and said "I'm O.k. since I invented a jutsu.  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:18 am
The creature took a quick glare at Alex, knowing that it had been found out. It glanced at Ollie to see if he knew as well, but the creature couldn't tell.
"Oh really? What is this new jutsu?" The creature asked with a slight growl to its voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:23 am
Alex looked up and said "It looks like your arm is better and aren't you supposed to be in the chuunin exams. My jutsu is called Phoenix Flower Kunai jutsu. Would you like to see it."  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:32 am
The creature took a step back and glanced down at the arm resembling Rekai's. It was true that Rekai's arm had been crushed by boulders a while back, but it seemed this little detail had not come across the creature's mind. It also didn't know Rekai was at the chuunin exams.
"Y-yeah...it feels alot better now. It wasn't that big of a deal though. And about the chuunin exams..." The creature searched through its mind for an excuse, but the best it could come up with was, "I guess I missed it... sweatdrop " It tried to change the subject, "So how do you do this jutsu?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games