Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:37 pm
Kimimaru smiled. "So you wish to go the extra mile do you ? Sorry but this match is between me and Sasaki. You mean nothing to me......."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:40 pm
"Why........are you scared.......that I'm going to beat you at your best"  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:44 pm
On the inside Kimimaru didn't want to fight Sin at all. All he wanted to do was get out of his demon form as soon as possible. But with the demon in full controll, he attacked. As soon as Sin had aggitated the demon inside Kimimaru. Bloodlust feel. "FINE! YOU DIE SIN!". The demon dashed tword Sin, aiming for a kick in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:01 pm
Before his kick hit Sin-Q let charka out of his pours make a little blocker. "Divine Rotion...............Haaaaaaaaa". Then He started to spin  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:30 pm
Before Kimimaru had seen the rotation come into play. He jumped out of the way quickly. Once the barrier was down he punched Sin across the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:42 pm
Sin-Q goes flying into another tree. When he put his head up you can see the fire in his eyes. Sin-Q took off run at kimi-demon puts chakra in his and says. "Empty palm............". Sin-Q went right for the demons face.  

sinmega

EddddyC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:41 pm
SASAKI didn't seem to take notice of what Kimimaru said, nor did he care. He didn't care for the boy the other beast called 'prey.' All he was looking for was a fight. He was getting restless. He growled menacingly at Kimimaru. 'Make your move,' he seemed to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:47 pm
SASAKI's demonic blood pulsed through him. Even pulse made the demon stronger, but it was slowly draining energy away from the other Sasaki.  

EddddyC

sinmega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:00 pm
Sin-Q felt something the rolled out of his attack. Sin-Q looked side to not knowing where it come from......then he looked back to see Sasaki and then he know that demon is killing Sasaki  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:02 pm
SASAKI was getting fed up with waiting for his opponent. He gave a final growl, warning the demon Kimimaru. 'If you're not going to attack, I will.'  

EddddyC

sinmega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:05 pm
Sin-Q turns around to Sasaki and looks at him

"Sasaki...............maybe we should put the collor back on........"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:06 pm
The creature turned to Sin-Q and growled ferociously. He bared his teeth.  

EddddyC

sinmega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:09 pm
Sin-Q pulled the collor out of his pocket

".......Let go back Sasaki............back to your real self....."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:11 pm
SASAKI was already in a foul move. He didn't have the patience for the boy. He disappeared and reappeared near Sin. He swiped at his arm, leaving a gash, and ripped the collar from his hand. He returned to his original spot where he was to battle Kimimaru and growled with the collar in his jaws.  

EddddyC

sinmega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:20 pm
Sin-Q went spinning from the swip at his arm,when Sin-Q landed he noticed that his arm was bleeding. Holding his arm he said

"Give me the collor..........Sasaki..............NOW"

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games