Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blizzard_774

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:56 am

here in Gaia, i'm bliz...
i have 2 nicknames in real life, jr and rex...
14 yrs old... young ,eh??...
hmm.... i'm an asian... yeah...
from philippines, im a filipino!!
to those naughty few who insult and degrade us asians, we're not what u think we are...
what else.... i'm young... yeah...
kinda chubby but im trying to be fit...
im exercising almost everyday this summer...
i adore charlize theron!!!
i drool for DARK chocolates!!
dont want to study but...
because of the pressures being one of the top students in class, i have to study...
i'm forced to study to avoid negative comments...
super sensitive!! secretive...
i like rnb hiphop than rock...
my older sister influenced me, she listens to those music always...
because of that, i also got hooked to it... hehe...
i'm an observer.... whee

my biggest quesstions...:
what is love??... i'm not into it... im stupid about love...
why do our parents always get angry whenever we answer their disciplinary questions?
i'm very confused....
how come gaia attracts more adults/teenagers than children?
how come??...
still, im addicted to gaia, i dunno why either...
what else... oh yeah, my parents are against me...
against me being online almost everyday,,,
i want to break free from their disciplinary acts..
i know what im doing.... but still, i love them...
fave colors are bluegray, gray, black, and white....
i'm not emo... hehe... i'm not emo...
don't get me wrong... i dont hate them... i respect them...
i just want to live a happy life...
like here in gaia, i want to be happy....
and that's the reason why i joined in this guild...
i can buy what i want and that surely will make me happy...
i can help my friends in their quest and other gaians... it will ame me happy too...
hmm... my quests here in gaia...
as of now, lunar cloak ranks the most expensive in my quests...
i'll use the prize to buy that!! *drools*
in fact, my friend creesegirl won the first day of giveaway...
she gave me 1k... she's so nice...
i promised her that i will return the favor if ever i won...
well... gudluk to me and to all of you my guildmates!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:06 am
Hi I'm Kage, Bev, Particle Wad, PW, that random freak, any of which I'll answer to. In general, I'm extremely . . . . different. Ever since I was a little baby I never liked dolls. Instead, I preferred to play with little dinosaurs, cars, and miscellanious action figures. I never liked to dress in those little frilly girls' department clothes from the time I was in Preschool. Instead, I wished to shop into the guy's department, despite the fact I was a female. I shopped there untill I was old enough to fit in and afford the clothes at Hot Topic, but am nearly frantically searching for more stores to shop in so I don't become poseur-like, y'know? ((by the way, if you know any other clothing stores like it, even online, I'd completely LOVE you to death if you told me via PM 3nodding ))

I have a very well rounded small group of friends: two are squares, two are the complete opposite of squares, and one is sort of like a half-square.

I smell random crap at random times, and none of my other friend smell them. Usually it's yeast or suntan lotion. And we don't bake in our town, and we have no use for suntan lotion because everyone in my family except me like tanning, and since I'm in the house all day I don't particularly need it.

So that's basically my life's story.  

Particle Wad

Miss Sweden of 83

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:09 am
Hi everybody!

So who am I? Well you are going to find out.

Name: Call me Miss Sweden. In real life my name is Anna
Location: Sweden, yes I really am Swedish! I live about an hour from Stockholm (the capital)
Occupation: Cleaning, at the moment, I'm starting school in august, I'm going to be a skintherapist.
Likes: Traveling, I've been all over Europe and also U.S, Africa, India.
School, well I simply love to learn.
Linguistics, languages rocks, I speak English, Swedish, French, some Finish.

If I win something I will finish my avatar quest, and donate some to Dalahästen - a swedish spamguild and friends  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:41 pm
Hey everyone, just joined this guild.
My name is Panda-Baka, and yes i know you may think "Why Baka?"
Im aware it means "stupid" in Japenese but theres a artist nicknamed PandaBaka that i admire.
Plus i love Panda's <3 Such a cool name

Anyways im 14 and will be 15 this November,
I live in Allen, TX and im in the 8th grade.
I enjoy listening to music, hanging with friends,
hanging on the web, or wathcing T.V/Movies
Im very polite on the web :]

Panda-Baka

Lady Tomato

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:29 pm
Yo, I'm Jenova, Neo sent me here, said it was a good guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:33 pm
MY NAME IS HAIRCLIP.
I LOVE CAPSLOCK.
I'M OLD ENOUGH TO BUY YOU CIGARETTES.
I LIVE IN THE NORTHEAST.
I LOVE THE INTERWEB.
I LOVE MUSIC.
I LOVE ART.

HAIRCLIP

Teh Wish Fairy

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm
» hi there!!!

i'm jujuzita and i go by the name joana on the real world. i'm 23, going 24 on august *yeah, an oldie* and from portugal.
i cameto this guild 'cause, yeah money and i think the ideia is awesome.
i'm studying at the university, majoring in multimedia design.
i love traveling, been all over europe, turkey and egypt...hanging out with my friends, making friends, music, gaia and web design...
i speak portuguese *duh*, english, spanish, i understand french (reading and listening, but not really putting it together) and trying to learn some japanese *baka xd *

if i win something is for my avatar quest...then, who knows...donate what i don't need...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:28 pm
Hello. ^_^

My name is Jennifer. (You can call me Jen.)

I'm 17 and I live in the United States. I'll be graduating high school this year and going on to college. When I'm there I'll be majoring in Communications.

People
Glowsticks
Lucky Charms <3
Video games
Anime
Star Wars
Frosted Flakes
Japanese culture
Manga
Pokemon <3
Metal

I have a boyfriend whom I love more than anything in the world. He lives a few states away from me but we've seen each other. He's coming back in June. ^_^

Bands: Evanescence, The Cruxshadows, Flyleaf, Kelly Clarkson, Tool, AFI, Lamb of God, Coldplay, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Creed, A Perfect Circle, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arch Enemy, etc.

So...yup. That's me. xD

A Jar Of Marmalade

Generous Tycoon

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

CardinalFan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Hi! My real name is Mary
I am a single mom of four grown teenagers
and a gamma of one.
I live in St.Louis, Missouri
I am 38....no that wasn't a typo...LoL
I became addicted to Gaia through my adopted child NightMaric Angel
She one of those ppl that come into your life and you take them as your own
My favorite colors are pastels
light....blue
yellow
pink
I am an avid sports fan and love my baseball team here locally
(even if they loose)
I love my Football
Nascar
Horseracing
ect.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:21 pm
Um I'm Tic Tac and I live in Nowheresville New Jersey.
I love art and music and I like to draw.
My dream is to be a comic or manga artist, but the Importance Of Being Idle seems to keep me from doing anything about it sweatdrop
I also like to bake and watch movies and I'm slightly interested in Figure Skating.
I love the 80s and Gothic stuff.
If I won gold I would try and get some of my wishlist items and if there was enuff left over I would put it towards the Art Contest I've been itchin' to hold whee

Dramatica Addams

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:22 pm
i'm Scaramouche, which is also my real nickname. i never use capital i's when referring to myself. i have three lizards, three fish, and a small stupid dog that just lives at my house. i go to boarding school and am seventeen. i like chocolate cordial cherries and can eat an entire box in one sitting. My favourite band is Queen. i have a deep desire to be Scottish and play the bagpipes. i am fluent in Klingon. That's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:22 pm
HI! I'm BurningPockyStick
You can just call me Yuki or Tofu
I will not give out too much information on myself bcause I'm just parinoid like that.... I like being random and just chatting about rando fun things like candy!
I'm only 16, so yes I'm a childish ignorant random person who has no social life....(Well, I don't...)
Anyway, If I won, I could finish my dream avi and help my friends with theirs! I could donate to things a lot easier too since I won't be questing anymore....  

Horror Anon Sister

[ Dark.Nox ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:25 pm
    See the username? That's what you call me here on Gaia. I'm fifteen, if you must know. I was directed here through my pal, Alchemist_Shuro. Just thought I'd look around and check things out. No need to give a whole run-down of myself. (Or maybe I'm just lazy.) I figured I'd hang around and support my friend, seeing as how he's questing for something and would very much like to win. So in any case, ciao.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:28 pm
xD I'm pretty bad with introduction but here we go!

My name is Rin. No, not my actually name but I prefer to be called that here. xD Anyways, I'm sixteen going on seventeen..wow, holy Sound of Music moment. xD I like in NJ and I'm currently in a Junior in highschool.
I love artsy stuff as if you couldn't tell by my siggy. I am constantly doodling something on paper or anything I can doodle on. ^^; It's a habit.
Currently, I am planning on a career in Videogame Designing because I am interested in that sort of stuff. I love videogames x3 Especially if it includes Kingdom Hearts which is where my username is based from.

Also, I am a band geek. x3 I participate in marching band, pit orchestra, concert band, and other band related stuff. I play flute and also mallet percussion which includes Xylophone, Marimba, etc. I've been playing for over 7 years. x.x Long time, ne?
Let's see..I also enjoy listening to rock/ska music cause..well, I love music just as much as I love art. Gaaah. I'm running out of stuff! xD
Obviously I am on a quest for the Royal Crown Blue but that's not important. It's just a side thing I've been doing for..two weeks now considering I finished on the Joker Hat Red-Black not that long ago. I would love to get a Kitsune mask but that's way too far from my reach.
Mm..I think that's about it.
If you would like to see my artwork, visit my link to DeviantArt or SheezyArt.

DevArt link: http://heartlesspuppet.deviantart.com
SheezyArt: http://heartlesspuppet.sheezyart.com

<3 Have a lovely day.

Tsukiiyume

Kain-nitsua

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:29 pm
Uhhh i sorta justgot here but im austin most call me kain im 14 and really if i win anything im morethan likely gonna buy my gf stuff shes on this site also

but i came to gaia a few weeks ago and im here nto have fun and also i donate to most of my friends please no one beg

but i dont have much more to say so ttyl

Oh wait im also emo/goth/christian/hardcoredancing mosher  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games