Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:09 am
Kleptor shook the hands of several agents outside of the gray tower. "Well I'm not quite sure what happened but I'm glad we've come to an agreement. I wish you luck on that case of yours, no hard feelings eh?" He said continuing to shake hands with them. Their trip to a tropical island was quite the nice one, apparently it was their turn for vacation and Kleptor has gotten caught in the transport beam radius due to his wearing an almost identical suit. Lawful evil was always on the side of the law and always liked to grease some wheels if it would help him accomplish something. With that he said his goodbye's and began to head back to the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:45 am
Shinobu, Puff, and Honeydew appeared in a flash of light on the street infront of the Grey Tower.

"Later guys, I'm going to try and find somewhere to sit and practice." Honeydew said as she turned to leave.

Puff was too busy chewing on a brick to give a proper goodbye.

"I'm coming with you. Hanging with Puff again was fine, but he's too unhinged." He said as he walked with Honeydew.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:31 pm
Shinobu and Honey dew met back up with Puff. Puff hadn't left that spot since they had gone. "I was bored to tearswaiting for you two." He said before jumping up to his feet.

"At least you has a steady supply of food." Shinobu said as he patched up thr wall Puff had eaten while he was absent.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff