Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 pm
"An ambassador, huh? Well that's good for you all then.'" Masakazu said, smiling back to Blaize. Suddenly, something clicked in his head and he got an idea. However, for the time being, he would let it stay in the back of his mind but eventually come back to it and start pondering on it some more. "Sounds like thigns are going well, I'm glad." He smiled again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 pm
"Yeah....." Blaize seemed distracted, probably by the smell. "I... I think I'm going to have a look around.... I have a bad feeling.." She said, walking towards the nearest house and peering inside. The house was empty, except for the mawled body lying on the floor, dried blood surrounding it. Her eyes narrowed, and she moved on to the next house, a similar sight greeting her eyes.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 pm
Sarissa gave the wolf demon a small look and said in his ear, "Forgetting that Lady Caly healed you already?" she smirked at that, and didn't say anything else.

She watched the one named Blaize walk around and wondered what the trio would end up doing...remain here and hinder them from their search? Or stay here and help in some way? Though she wasn't sure exactly what she and MAsu would be doing either way.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:39 pm
Masakazu shook his head lightly. "No, I haven't, and I don't think I will for a good while." He replied, smiling back to Sarissa as he watched Blaize go and search the houses and such. Everytime he looked in that direction he would get angry, but he kept his temper down for the time being, not wanting to get too angry.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:46 pm
Ravyn didn't look at Masakasu. Things weren't okay. He had hurt her, and if things were different between them, he wouldn't have survived it. She distracted herself by watching Blaize stalk through the empty building. "What happened here?" She asked softly, taking in the horrible sight. She'd seen plenty of death and destruction, but this felt different. She'd seen a massacre before, and this looked like one.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:07 pm
Masakazu swallowed a bit; he knew that he'd eventually have to stop ignoring what happened there. "I seems that there are rogue.. lycans scouring the area. All of this destruction and death, this massacre that you see before you? It was caused by my own people, and that means that I personally have to do something about it." He told Ravyn and felt his tail wrapped around his waist. He hadn't seen something this bad since his years in the war, and he hadn't even gotten over those sights yet. Still, there was one question that was looming around in his head, one that he kept asking himself.

"Why?"

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:10 pm
That was when Sarissa spoke up about the situation, "Msau, you won't be doing this alone. You are part of a Clan now and then Clan takes care of its own. Lady Caly will help...and you have mine as well. I am her envoy after all." the little genie finally left the wolf demon's shoulder and hovered in the air facing him. "This isn't something you should attempt on your own. Especially when it's more than a few enemies." she looked stern as she spoke, her voice certain.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:19 pm
Masakazu's ears perked up when he heard Sarissa speak to him. Her words made him smile a bit and he watched her hover to his face. "That is very considerate of you, Sarissa, but there is one problem: I'm the prince of the lycan world and I am entitled to handle these types of disputes. When I meant that I had to do this alone, I really meant it. I would love to get help, but I can't, for it's against our ways to use outside help to solve disputes within the race. You are welcome to help me figure out why they did this, but when it comes down to things such as battles, treaties, negotiations, and other thingd of that nature, I will have to go solo." He replied and then sighed a bit; he felt that this way going to be very tiresome on his old bones.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 pm
Sarissa would've stamped her foot if she had been standing on the ground. He was being stubborn and she disliked working with stubborn people from time to time. This wasn't one of those times that needed stubborn people. "Then I will find someone to help you if you do not heed my call. No one should have to fight alone. No one. Not even Caly, Serenity, nor Shiane or Alstiara have fought alone, and they are of royal blood. Besides...lycans are a pack. Pack means all all...not just one." her eyes burned with the passion that she held for such occasions, looking almost like actual jewel they were colored for.

Then she added softly, "Besides, this is territory is under Lady Caly's care. Either way, you will be dealing with others in this dispute. She won't allow harm to come to those under her protection...and she will see to it herself."

Gathering an amount of her genie power she formed it into a sapphire ball and whispered words into it. She also placed her thoughts and feelings into the message ball and then sent it on its way. To Caly. The Clan Leader needed to know of what was to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:43 pm
Masakazu watched the passionate genie with great interest; it was amazing that she could be so fired up over something that involved hi race, espeically when she just met him today. He waited until she was finished sending her message to Caly before he started to speak again. You're right; wolves do not fight alone, they fight in packs. I did not fully intend on fighting alone, I planned on calling others from my home to provide assisstance, but if you're going to be so stubborn about this I guess I don't have choice in the matter now do I? He sighed lightly and muttered something under his breath.

A dark circle appaeard beside him and he stared at it for a few seconds before muttering something again. Now, a face had appeard onto it, the face of a lycan like him. The lycan was clad in armoer and he stared through the portal directly in his eyes. After a few moments, the man laughed lightly and grinned to him. "Masakazu, my boy! How fair the life in the other world?" The man asked, scratching his bearded chin.

Masakazu smiled back to the man. "It is okay, General, but there are times when I'd rather be home." He replied and then smiled back, though it only lasted for a few moments. "Listen, I need to give a message to my father. It is of grave importance. I need to tell him that we have some rogues here and they just attacked a whole viallage and killed all the people in it. I'm doing my best to find out why, but I may need to borrow a few men, just in case. Not alot, ten of some of the best will do fine."

The General listened to Masakazu's story and swore under his breath; he then turned his attention back to him. "I know why, but I don't think you're father would enjoy me telling you. I will give him the message for you, no less, but I cannot tell you what is fully going on right now. The men that you requested will be sent to you as soon as possible; we're a bit short handed because of those damned spiders, but I'll make sure to send you some of the best I've got now." The General's face was a bit hardened as he spoke to him, but his words were a bit soft and kind.

His words created a spark in Masakazu. "Father knows but he hasn't told me yet? And what do you mean you can't tell me, General? I need to know what's going on before I go do anything too drastic." He said in uneasy tone; he hated when his father kept secrets because they were usuaully pretty big ones.

The General grinned lighty. "You'll find out, in due time." With that said, he disappeared and the circle dispered. Masakazu growled a bit and placed a hand onto his chin. This was turning out to be rather confusing and mysterious for him. Just what is going on back home? He thought.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm
Sarissa sighed at the new development, but was silent. She hoped that her message reached Lady Caly sooner than later. She had a feeling that things might take a turn for the worst soon and she wanted more backup than the simple one of Masu becoming her master. She sat in midair now, her legs crossed as well as her arms. She wasn't sure what she could do now, or even say so she was just going to watch and go from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm
Masakazu began to float as he thought of what could be causing all of this. He moved back and forth as he tried to think, but he just couldn't find the right answer; or rather, he couldn't find one that sounded right to him. I'll go crazy if I focus on this too much.. He told himself and then decided to switch his thoughts over onto the idea that he had earlier. A light grin crpet up onto his face as the idea slowly started to work itself into his head and spread out. "Maybe I could do that once this is all over and done with." He muttered and then looked to the village, his idea still morphing into a large plan.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:23 pm
Sarissa caught his words, but just barely, and turned to look at him again, "Do what?"

the village loomed as a terrible omen and it was heartbreaking about how much pain, suffering and death went on here. And for what? What was the real reason for all this? She hoped they woud find out answers soon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 pm
Masakazu quickly looked up to Sarissa and smiled lightly. "Never you mind." He told her, not wanting to reveal his plan before it was fully complete. "You'll know when it happens, or even sonner than that if you can guess well enough." He added, his tail unwrapping itself from his waist. It then started to wag back and forth happily.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm
She let out a very audible sigh and gave him a glare. "I despise guessing games." she said simply. Normally she was one for tricks, but at times like this, they were completely uncalled for.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff