Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiki_catie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:57 am
iF i won 1 mil.. I would definately get a coco kitty to finish my dream av...and then i would probably help my friend to get her dream av heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:02 am
sure i would want it but they don't have to give me that much. Maybe just 100k is fine by me. 3nodding  

f r a g i l e_heartxx

xoxoBleedinRoseBudxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:10 am
Hmm...I don't want to sound greedy...if you only donate me 50g, I'll be happy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:30 pm
I'm happy with anything I get. =)

Though I wouldn't reject the whole million - there's one really expensive item I'd DIE for, and those would be a pair of Minis. If I ever possessed Minis though, I don't think there'd be much else I'd really need the whole million for...

Except to give to my friends. So yeah. ^^;

I actually feel fortunate because I actually won once. <3 So thank you.  

Cassiexchan

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:46 pm
to be honest, I don't really give a damn about the gold anymore. I've met too many friends here to care about a mere giveaway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:47 pm
yes of course I want the whole million not only for myself but I'm planning on buy alot of things for my sisers,brothers,and friends on gaia... mrgreen  

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

`Kerosene

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:59 pm
I'd need most of it, because I'd buy a fresh grass skirt and baby seal slippers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:00 pm

I really need that gold for my quest biggrin n to buy some stuff 4 my friends 2, loyal friends razz

The One Who Knocks

Charitable Millionaire

9,275 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

amigo bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:04 pm
i'd just like 50k i don't really like the old expensive items  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:13 pm
I would love to receive the whole million. I could finish my dream avie, buy some gifts for my friends, and just save the rest for future dream avatars of mine.  

NejiShikaItalover92

liber-kine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm
id buy my wishlist stuff and vend till i get everything then become a hard core donator but i doubt ill win =[  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:39 pm
i do want the whole million. because then i would be able to quest for the item that i really really adore but is pretty much ultimately unreachable for me, and that is an OMG. i know i'll probably never quest for it because it's simply too much gold but if i did win a million then i would be well on my way so i actually could muster up the determination to do it.

but i'm perfectly fine with winning much less than the million.
i'm not that greedy. 4laugh

xo_talya_xo

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:42 pm
Sure it'd be nice to have the whole 9 yards, but even a little bit is gewd enough for me.

Every little bit counts towards my quests. But if I did get it whole '1 million', I'd start up the charity thread I've always wanted to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:01 pm
It would be awesome to get the whole amount, but any amount would be nice. I only need less than 100k to finish my quest, after all :3 But I'd love it if I could get some of my wishlist items without having to quest.

Even if I did win the whole million, a good chunk of that would probably remain unused, since I don't particularly like a lot of the more expensive MC's. I'd probably end up donating a lot of it to people I know who are questing and investing in some items.  

Zephire

Gryponyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:42 am
I would buy some collectables and donate some to my depressed friend. 3nodding Set up some guilds etc.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games