Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:08 pm
He looks at her quietly and nods some.."...are you sure you seem shaken.." he said quietly said looking around still  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:16 pm
she looked back up at him "yes... i'm fine" she said turning around and flying up trying to get away. he mother was killed by a demon man in front of her, that is why she was afraid of men and somtimes even hated them, and here she is falling in love with a man who was not human, or a fairy. she had to be nuts. she bean to fly faster in te air, her dress changing into a skin tight suit. her swords appearing  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:19 pm
' he watches her fly off and crosses his arms".. i wander if was something i said.." he told him self as he jumps in to his air and flys off after her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:25 pm
she turned quickly down and flew through trees and then back up into the air, going even faster  

under_cover_angel_ice

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:30 pm
Oh here he come YOu two get out of here now!~Steps in frount of the two~ Go now damnit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm
as he flew his eyes catch sight of something large moving below int eh forest an he stops and looks and could see a large creature moving about and he thinks" this has to be it..Its large it was in the directon the boy was running from " he told hims elf as he grins and his wings suddenyl turn to metal and razor sharm and he flys odwn and tackels it hard and fls back up as it just back up asn swipes at him but misses."..it dosent loosk that strong..i hurt it just by taclkign it...this should be easy.." he said as strings come from his figner tips and he flys back down at it again and flys around it and shoots them at it and flys aroudn ti quickl adn ties it up and flys pu pullignti alogn and hears it screach out from the strings cutting in to its flesh  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:46 pm
she heard the screams and came down it was a baby dragon. she flew down and drew her sword, cutting the strings off. "you poor baby" she said landing putting her sword away and petting it's head. it looked at her almost as if it was crying. she petted it more then looked around for some herbs. finding some and came back petting it's head again "it's ok.. i'll take care of you" she spoke softly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:49 pm
he looks down at it..."..a dragon?..." he said aloud.."..he crosses his arms..".damn...i know what i attacked adn it was no dragon..some how what ever it was...some how tricked me in to attack that..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:03 pm
she glared up at him "No!... you just attacked a BABY!" she yelled, the turned back to the baby, petting his head softly. singing to it as she put Herbs on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:09 pm
he looks down at her and could clearly see it..".. thats not what i seen.." he said...to him self.." it was something else..."..he glance at it again to see if it did anything out of the norm..".. i know wh i attacked and that wasent it.." he thinks..."...i wander if its shape shifter..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:36 pm
she was not listening to him what so ever and didn't plan on it. the baby dragon stood up and looked at her, then nugged her alittle, she petted him alittle more then blew on the herbs, wacthing as they healed the baby untill it was no longer hurt.. she petted him softly and let it turn and fly away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:41 pm
he sighs slightyl adn flys down to the baby dragon and looks over it"..hmm... theres something wrong... i...wander if there somethign wrogn with me.." he said to himself quietly  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:46 pm
the Baby dragon looked at him then blew smoke at him, before flying away.

she waved at it "BYE!" she called it turned back and flew up and down before flying away. she glared at him then walked away

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:50 pm
he looks at her quietly and turns heairng something again...".. what the hell is that thing?....i know i hit it.. some how it made me attack that baby..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:04 pm
she flew up seeing the baby dragon beging attacked by a huge wolf. "NO!" she scremaed flying down attacking the wolf knocking it to the ground, then drawing her sword cutting off it's head, the baby dragon coming over and licking her face "hello little one" she said softly petting him then hugging him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games