Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Right." Zenio walked along the side of the building and looked around the corner to see the same two guards at the entrance of the building and two more outside the gate. "ok..." She looked to the bushes where they first hid in and above it a stone wall with a electric wiring. Zenio waved over to Jim telling him it was clear for the moment as she ran towards the bushes.

"Ok with the bushes covering us, we'll be able to escape." Zenio thought as she climbed up wall. The Electric wires was no problem. She took out her knuckes and turned on the tazer switch to magnetic. Zenio then placed it under the wire letting the magnetic drain the electricity. She motioned for jim to climb over first.

Jim thought for a moment. He made Ashley lay on his back and have here arms over his shoulders. He held on to her hands with his left hand. Jim leaped in the middle length of the of the wall and grabbed the vines that vines that wrapped around them. He then crept slowly up the wall since it was a bit tough for him. He finally made to the top and hopped over.

Zenio looked behind her before climbing up the wall. As soon as hopped fromt he wall, she slipped her knuckles back and landed on the ground. Zenio looked at Jim. "Now we run." She commented and she started running across the street. "We'll go to my place, It's not far from here." Zenio stated.

Jim was right behind her with him holding Ashley in a normal way. I wonder if they should help me on my mission... Jim thought to himself.

Zenio swiftly made turns through the alley until they came to a wooden fence with a two story house. "We can stay here for Ashley to rest just make sure you don't go down stairs during the evenings, that's when Tammy and Carmen come home." She informed and jumped the fence and opened the back door.

Jim walked through the open door. He looked around. Everything was.....clean and shiny.... "Wow....everything's so..." He drifted off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:52 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Right." Zenio walked along the side of the building and looked around the corner to see the same two guards at the entrance of the building and two more outside the gate. "ok..." She looked to the bushes where they first hid in and above it a stone wall with a electric wiring. Zenio waved over to Jim telling him it was clear for the moment as she ran towards the bushes.

"Ok with the bushes covering us, we'll be able to escape." Zenio thought as she climbed up wall. The Electric wires was no problem. She took out her knuckes and turned on the tazer switch to magnetic. Zenio then placed it under the wire letting the magnetic drain the electricity. She motioned for jim to climb over first.

Jim thought for a moment. He made Ashley lay on his back and have here arms over his shoulders. He held on to her hands with his left hand. Jim leaped in the middle length of the of the wall and grabbed the vines that vines that wrapped around them. He then crept slowly up the wall since it was a bit tough for him. He finally made to the top and hopped over.

Zenio looked behind her before climbing up the wall. As soon as hopped fromt he wall, she slipped her knuckles back and landed on the ground. Zenio looked at Jim. "Now we run." She commented and she started running across the street. "We'll go to my place, It's not far from here." Zenio stated.

Jim was right behind her with him holding Ashley in a normal way. I wonder if they should help me on my mission... Jim thought to himself.

Zenio swiftly made turns through the alley until they came to a wooden fence with a two story house. "We can stay here for Ashley to rest just make sure you don't go down stairs during the evenings, that's when Tammy and Carmen come home." She informed and jumped the fence and opened the back door.

Jim walked through the open door. He looked around. Everything was.....clean and shiny.... "Wow....everything's so..." He drifted off.

"Clean?" Zenio brought up. "Er....Tammy has cleaning tendencies after she cooks." She scratched at her chin and led them pass the kitchen and living room to the stairs then up in her room. "Just set her on my bed so she can rest." Zenio went in first to pick up a couple of piece of clothes then tossed them in the closet.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:54 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Clean?" Zenio brought up. "Er....Tammy has cleaning tendencies after she cooks." She scratched at her chin and led them pass the kitchen and living room to the stairs then up in her room. "Just set her on my bed so she can rest." Zenio went in first to pick up a couple of piece of clothes then tossed them in the closet.

Jim laid Ashley down upon the bed. He moved her around a bit to make her look comfortable. He then looked around the room. "So this is what a Female's room is like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:40 pm
((sorry if i sounded mean in my posts i was just pissed at my computer, but well welcome back))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:59 pm
Elly was strolling down a street, just popping her gum and swinging her bat. She had a sling bag hanging off the side of her waist using it like a suit case for clothes and supplies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:40 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Alixraen
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
(( so you can turn things invisable too? lol and kris dont get involved with it shell never post im forgetting i posted at all)) billy walked down the streets of the town bored

Erik recognized Billy, jumped out of the library window and met him. "Sup."
Billy looked up at him " Hey Erik, not much. you?"
"Nothing. It's a bit quiet around here, isn't it?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:14 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

Jim laid Ashley down upon the bed. He moved her around a bit to make her look comfortable. He then looked around the room. "So this is what a Female's room is like?"

"uhhhh...kinda. It mostly varies..." Zenio was trying to explain the differences between people's rooms but then gave up. "Uh....You thristy?" she asked changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:50 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"uhhhh...kinda. It mostly varies..." Zenio was trying to explain the differences between people's rooms but then gave up. "Uh....You thristy?" she asked changing the subject.

"Sure, got any Rum?" Jim asked.  

FallenLight262

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:36 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Uh....I think..." She went downstairs to check the alcohol cabinet. "Tammy is a cook, so she must have something in here..." She thought looking pass the voldka, wine, and sprits. "Here we go." She picked up a glass bottle of rum and got a cup and took it up stairs. "Found a bottle." She placed both the bottle and cup on her desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Uh....I think..." She went downstairs to check the alcohol cabinet. "Tammy is a cook, so she must have something in here..." She thought looking pass the voldka, wine, and sprits. "Here we go." She picked up a glass bottle of rum and got a cup and took it up stairs. "Found a bottle." She placed both the bottle and cup on her desk.

"Nice..." Jim said pouring a glass. He took a sip. "Now all we need is a banna smoothie to go with this and we could have some Dachari's." (sp?)  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:14 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Nice..." Jim said pouring a glass. He took a sip. "Now all we need is a banna smoothie to go with this and we could have some Dacaries."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:13 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Nice..." Jim said pouring a glass. He took a sip. "Now all we need is a banna smoothie to go with this and we could have some Dacaries."

"er....mayby later when Tammy get's back, I'm not the best cook." she smiled weakly then heard the front door open. "And that would be her now....." She quickly slipped outside her room.

"Stay here and be quiet." She whispered quickly and went over to the stairs to find Tammy. "Zenio? Why are you here early?" She looked at her just about to go into the kitchen. "T-There was a male robber over at the warehouse and I went after him." She explained. Tammy looked shocked. "Oh My! Were you harmed?! What about Carmen?!" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine but Carmen was knocked out." Zenio explained Tammy gasped. "Ah, but don't worry she started to come to when I left, so She'll be ok." Tammy then sighed in relief.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:58 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"er....mayby later when Tammy get's back, I'm not the best cook." she smiled weakly then heard the front door open. "And that would be her now....." She quickly slipped outside her room.

"Stay here and be quiet." She whispered quickly and went over to the stairs to find Tammy. "Zenio? Why are you here early?" She looked at her just about to go into the kitchen. "T-There was a male robber over at the warehouse and I went after him." She explained. Tammy looked shocked. "Oh My! Were you harmed?! What about Carmen?!" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine but Carmen was knocked out." Zenio explained Tammy gasped. "Ah, but don't worry she started to come to when I left, so She'll be ok." Tammy then sighed in relief.

Jim just sat in the room sipping his Rum away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:33 am
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"That's a relief.....oh, but how come you came home instead back at the ware house?" She asked. "Crud, Tammy is sharp...." She thought. "Well after chasing down the criminal it took alot of energy out of me so I came back home to sleep." She lied once more. Tammy nodded. "That's understandable. You want something to drink?" Tammy offered. "Uh, sure, can you make banana smoothie?" She asked out of the top of her head.

"Alright.....wait, why do you want banana smoothie? Usually your kind of plain on the type of foods you eat." Tammy blinked. "Double crud...." She calmed herself. "Ah, I walked by a place that was selling them and I wanted to try it out." she made up trying to look innocent as she can be. Tammy hesitated then gasped "Triple crud!" She thought and prepared for the worse.

"I saw that cafe too! I wasn't sure if it tasted good but it gave me a good idea to try it out whenever I got the chance!" She giggled and Zenio nearly slipped down the stairs dropping her hat. "I might as well get started now, so go on the couch and watch some TV okay?" with that she skiped off. "I'm never goign to understand mood swings....." She groaned to her self.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:56 am
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"That's a relief.....oh, but how come you came home instead back at the ware house?" She asked. "Crud, Tammy is sharp...." She thought. "Well after chasing down the criminal it took alot of energy out of me so I came back home to sleep." She lied once more. Tammy nodded. "That's understandable. You want something to drink?" Tammy offered. "Uh, sure, can you make banana smoothie?" She asked out of the top of her head.

"Alright.....wait, why do you want banana smoothie? Usually your kind of plain on the type of foods you eat." Tammy blinked. "Double crud...." She calmed herself. "Ah, I walked by a place that was selling them and I wanted to try it out." she made up trying to look innocent as she can be. Tammy hesitated then gasped "Triple crud!" She thought and prepared for the worse.

"I saw that cafe too! I wasn't sure if it tasted good but it gave me a good idea to try it out whenever I got the chance!" She giggled and Zenio nearly slipped down the stairs dropping her hat. "I might as well get started now, so go on the couch and watch some TV okay?" with that she skiped off. "I'm never goign to understand mood swings....." She groaned to her self.

With Jim's supersonic hearing, he heard thier conversation. "Yay...Dacarie..." He said cheerfully to himself.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff