Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:26 am
Demonic looked back and felt the temperature drop. He looked up as a dome of ice encased the alley and looked back at Kenton. The ground started shaking as he heard the voice," Now you will not be getting away from my icy wrath...." His ears twitched." I've seen what he can do when he's in control and a lot less powerful....so if its alright with you I'm going to get behind him before he takes both of us down" He nodded with a wide grin on his face as he backed out from the dead end and made his way behind Evan. His thought turned to the slums, to where the buildings were rubble and the ground was destroyed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:42 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:54 pm
The ice dragon smirked and watched as Evan's teammate back out behind him. He wasn't concerned with him at the moment. If one tries to go after two targets instead of one then chances are you won't hit either of them.

As his opponent changed his stance so the he was facing forward; he began charging up his ice attack. One ball of ice energy in his right, another in his left, and also one from his mouth like before from when he was in the air. As he charges a strange slime began to flow from his back scale in large amounts then landing on the floor making puddle that was rapidly increasing in size.

He then started the battle with his long, enormous tail which slammed down into the ground then came up tearing up the cement, ice and dirt then flinging it at his target. At the same time, he did something similar with his hands and dug them into the ally walls and tore them out and chrushing then to smaller; though still large peices, and as well as freezing the pieces when the touched his hands and the energy that they held then flinging them at kenton. He then let off his energy from his mouth which shot off like a massive canon and closely followed the tital wave of depris that was infront of it.

After letting of the attack he quickly put his wing infront and overhim just in case.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:28 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:20 pm
The dragoon watched from behind his wings as he started attack but noticed his winged defence and verd of to the right. He wasn't sure what up to, however he soon found out when he did his tornado attack. At first thought it looked to be normal wind so he was sceptical of it doing damage, however he continued to watch it and didn't want to take any chances and moved his right wing in the direction of the sharp tornado. Its a good thing to because as soon as the tornado his his wing it tore up his scales and nearly drilled through, but he deflected it down into the ground creating a crator.

The dragon put his wings down from his face, his right one drenched in blood and missing scales and flesh almost to the bone where the attack hir. He then took a deep breathe and concentrated abit and then ice began forming over the wound; freezing everything on his wing including the blood that had managed to trickal all the way down to his arm. The ice dragon flapped his wings once like a person would crack a whip. The excess ice was shot off into different directions. What was left was an icy scab.

The Ice Dragon grinned and said,"
You... are a worthy opponent, very powerful, however the battle is now over and was over the minute you got close." Since the time Kenton's stance change he had been excreting slime onto the ally floor; and not in little amounts mind you, by now half the ally floor was cover with it not to mention the slime that got scattered when he tore up the ground. He then pointed to the slime he was standing in and said," You lose..." As the words left his mouth the slime began creeping up his legs freezing as it got higher. The ice dragon the held his wings in front of his again and began charging up a second round of ice energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:31 pm
Desta ran toward the alley way she had seem everyone go to. I do hope they get here soon... Quite suddenly she passed Demonic and had to skid to a halt on the now icy streets. "Where is Kenton?" desta yelled in Demonic's direction. "We still have to capture him while Evan is restrained before he freezes any more of Byako."
A piercing whistle is heard from the sky... The Fortress had almost made it to Byako...  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:08 am
---  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:26 am
"Where is Kenton?" Demonic's ears twitched as he heard Desta call out. He turned around and pointed to the alley "He's in the alley taking on Evan. Not sure who's winning, but Evan did seal off the alley....he seems to be more rational than he was before."  

DemonicShadowWolf

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:10 pm
((Sorry to interupt on a great fight scene... crying my compy loves to break down on the best parts...and the library screwed me over.*glare*))

Meanwhile Nonoi was finishing her own transformation, which took much longer than expected now that her concentration was all out of wack due to the comotion. Her glow was finally gone at last and so was that annoying mouse form- she was human again, but only until the night was through. She fluttered her wings slightly, they were much heavier than she remembered, but still purple tipped like her mouse form, then took off following the large dragon before her.

So many things happen here... she notice the transformation of the seemingly normal guy she had met this morning and other sights, but the fight between dragon was by far the most interesting. Casting a simple protection spell, she floated far above the rest, summoning an eagle-like daemon to be her eyes so she could gain a better view. It seemed the best not to get involved at the moment...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:57 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:22 pm
The slime on the ground around Kenton retreated back around the ice dragon's feet to get away from the fire Kenton had started; however the slime on Kenton went under the ice on his legs and into Kenton's skin to hide from the fire. The dragoon grinned at the fire and watched the vial fly in his direction. He couldn't do anything to stop it from hitting him however he could make himself more resistant to it.

He shot the ice energy he had been charging not at Kenton, but at the ice walls he created earlier to re-enforce them, as well as the other normal walls and the ground. The ice ceiling and wall that had before kept kenton in; was now thicker and hard. The ice seemed different than before. It was not wet, and wasn't as hazy as before. It now looked like Very, very thick glass. Glass that was very cold and very hard to break; so hard infact that the only thing that could melt it was the creator, or a very powerful, godlike magic. This mirror like ice also covered the ground and the ally walls... for extra measure.

The Ice dragon then croutched down and covered himself with his wings. As he croutched the slime that fled toward the dragoon was now climbing onto him and creating an ice barrier. The vial then hit him and he lit up like a giant torch. A ball of ice of fire, with the ice melting very slowly as time passed.

Before the ice dragon croutched down into his current position he said one sentence, and he said it with his grin still entact. What he said was this,"
Mistake number 2 ."

The fire continued to burn; while slowly melting away the ice on the dragon, with the other fire that was buring infront of kenton melting away the ice on kenton's legs. However one would find it strange that, that was all that was happening. The ice walls, ceiling and ground were not melting and one could call it an ice prison. Nothing goes in, nothing goes out, including air.

Basic science suggests that combustion is the burning of O2 + another chemical and always results in the production of CO2 and H2O. O2 is oxygen and CO2 is carbon dioxide. Its also basic science that fire will die down when there is a lack of presence of oxygen and when there is no oxygen in a closed of space it creates a vaccum. This can be demonstarted with a easy science experiment in which you place a match in a bottle then place a hard boiled egg on top. The match will burn up all the oxygen and when the match goes out the vaccum the match created will suck the hard boiled egg into the bottle without damaging the egg. This situation has been duplicated here. Currently both fires created by Kenton are burning up all the oxygen in the ally and with the ice walls and ceiling, no fresh air is going in and none of the carbon dioxide is going out. Soon there will be very little breathable air. However this is an advantage to the Ice dragon because he flies high in the sky often and also use to live very high in the sky where there was little oxygen anyway as opposed to Kenton who lives on ground where there is lots of air.

((If you need me to explain it easier to understand then i will another post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:54 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:36 am
Desta came upon the alley which the two were in, a sort of 'Ice Cube'. A sound could be heard from above and looking up she said, "Good, they are here. I must get to Kenton before he is killed by Evan..." she sheathed her swords and got as close to the glassy wall of Ice as she could. She put up one arm, closed her eyes and began thinking of warm things, blazing things, and blistering things. Heat began to flow from her fingertips into the Ice, slowly clouding it at first, but soon the entire wall began to wave as if it were just a wall of water held there by air. She began feeling tired, hacking into the basic principles of this wall of ice was hard business you know, I... Must... Prevent... Failure... she thought to herself as the wall began caving inwards, not cracking and breaking, but splashing onto the dragoon's back allowing oxygen and pressure to return to the icy prison... "Evan... Enough... Stop now or I will be force to restrain you..." her calm eyes scanned the dragoon and the alley way which was still mostly ice.

Meanwhile...

The Flyin' Fortress had come to a complete stop about a mile above the alley where Desta, Evan and Kenton were at. Everyone in the Fortress knew what could happen.

And Elsewhere near the gate a statue like woman stood frozen, not out of fear, not out of caution, but because she had been hit by a direct blast from the dragon. Around her neck a tag could be seen reading, 'Night Watch, East Gate'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:56 am
The ice dragon watched from the ice dome he created to protect himself, as Kenton slumped forward. He felt the heat go away from his back and so he scattered the ice and weak flame from his back and wings then stood up. He notice now though that there was an excess amount of water on the floor and was abit confused by it until he turned and seen Desta walk in threw the space where the was once a solid ice wall. He looked at her as she said,"Evan... Enough... Stop now or I will be force to restrain you..."

The Ice dragon scoffed then said,"While you are here let me straighten this out for you. Evan and I may share this body, but we are to entirely different beings. Evan is a dragoon; half human half dragon, during the full moon; weather he medicates himself to control me or not, I take control as the dragon part and detach it from the human part. I am full dragon he is not. So don't confuse us."

He turned around towards the end of the ally and said,"
If you must then call me dark. Also..." He grinned,"Evan may be under your command and thats fine and all, however..." He stopped grinning then turned around and showed a more serious face," I am not and next time you get in my way of a kill... I will not hesitate to attack you next. Not tonight though as tonight is almost over..." He looked up through the glass like ceiling and watched at the darkness began to fade and the light began to shine. He could feel himself losing control of Evan.

Dark rose his claw into the air and it began to glow. After awhile the claw stopped glowing instantly and went away into smoke like vapors. Then it felt as though it was raining. The ceiling of Ice was melting quickly. Dark took this as a sign to leave and flew threw the ceiling and out of the ally. Just then all the ice fell off the wall and the ceiling collaped; melting into water creating an ice cold tsunami that rushed towards the empty gap in the ally to get out. Dark watched from above then flew away laughing.

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:03 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games