Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:52 pm
Kazaki ran after them. Gohma couldn't win  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:54 pm
Tokuno showed Gohma some handsigns while running. He then used them himself. "It may take a few tries but you should be able to get it. Its easy." Tokuno felt the air between his feet and was gone.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:57 pm
Gohma ran through the handsigns a few more times and then tried them himself. It took three tries but then he felt the wind pick up and push him along. It was amazing and now he knew why Tokuno loved it so much. He saw Tokuno in the distance and pushed the air along pulling him closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:00 pm
Kazaki was amased about the speed but he saw the hand signs. He tried two times and caught Gohma "You won't live me behind!!" he said angrily  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:04 pm
"I never thought to leave you behind." Gohma yelled over the noise of their travel. "I only want to get there fast. We have to find Miharu." He pushed harder and soon caught Tokuno. "This is amazing! What is it." Gohma asked quickly.

"This is slow." Tokuno grinned. "I am holding back for you two. You haven't had the practice I have." He speed up a little. "I don't have a name for it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:09 pm
Kazaki speed up too and said "Okay this is cool but if one fly comes against me it'll be squashed!"  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:11 pm
"At this rate we should arrive soon." Gohma yelled over the wind.

((Rikku wants to finish tomorrow when her partner gets back.))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:35 am
((I'm baack!!))  

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:22 am
The two walked side by side. Miharu was amazed with the beauty of the city. Shu lead her to the castel and then to miharu's room where she showed her a dress  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:28 am
Miharu grinned as she saw the dress "Is this for me?? I WANT TO TRY IT!!!" she said jumping  

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:32 am
Shu smiled.."Its for you Miharu..go ahead, try it! After that we have to make the arranjments to the welcome ball and your coronation"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:05 am
Miharu grabs the dress and gets in the huge bathroom to dress it "WOW!! THIS IS HUGE!!" she said dressing it and looking around. She got out dressed and asked "So... How do I look?"  

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:16 am
"its good, lets go now." Shu took her to another room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:18 am
"You're soo cold! You have to be more... expressive!" said Miharu waving her arms  

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 pm
"Okay..." she just hasn't listenned to Miharu.
Some old men arrived, they were the concelours.

Man1- "Is she the princess Miharu?"

Shu smilled - "Yes, we finnaly found her."

Man2-"She got the beauty of her mother. I hope that the power and intelligence of her father too."
Man3-"When will be the coronation?"

Shu- "At 5:30 pm. The ball will be right after it."

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games