Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:07 pm
"I have had twenty years to perfect the power of my eyes alone. You think such a pathetic attack would hurt me?" Hokori screamed in outrage. He quickly let loose a bunch of handsigns and roils of flame rippled out around him. The earth cracked apart and magma rolled up. The rippling flame flashed outwards quickly and grew in intensity. The flames reached Gohma and rolled over his skin. It didn't burn him yet. It slowly surrounded him and entraped him in an armor of flame that could potentially kill him. Hokori walked over the magma as if it wasn't there and slowly came to rest in front of Gohma. "You are a foolish child. My brother was also a fool. Refusing to join the clan. He could have made it bigger than ever. He was loyal to the village that killed his family. He doesn't care. I sought him out and he pushed his own brother away. He gave up his eyes. He shunned our life. He was fool." Hokori screamed the ending.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:13 pm
((Ikkie I am in the middle of a village that no one but Clan Yokoshima has even heard of on the side of a mountain. I don't think you would just poof in like that.))  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:19 pm
((If you start out from the village now and then track me like an ANBU would then sure. But by then the battle with my new character will be over.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:20 pm
Miharu glanced the dark shadow and the man! She got up and ran to the crypt to find the wind stone  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:27 pm
Gohma stabbed his Nekote into the flame. In a flash of dark light it was absorbed into the blades. He walked closer to Hokori and laughed in his face. "My father was the greatest shinobi I know. He wasn't a fool and don't you dare talk about him that way!" Gohma screamed back. His arm flashed forward faster than ever before and Hokori screamed in pain. His arm was severed almost clean through. The wound was cauterized from the flame that extended from the blades. Gohma watched as it knitted together again. He jumped back and threw some of his kunai and hid needles in between them. He thrust the Nekote into the ground and the earth broke apart even more. He laughed again and dropped to one knee. His eyes roamed the room and he saw many things he could use to his advantage. His sight was sharper. He saw things differently. He felt the power in his body. He flexed his forearm slowly and looked back to Hokori.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:29 pm
Where is it???? Miharu was freaking out "OH FOOFIE!!! WHERE HAVE I PUT IT??" she yelled! She felt the wind calling her again! She looked back and saw the stone! She caught it and ran back! The wind stone was shinning  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:29 pm
((Ikkie... What I meant was that you had to start in the village now and track me to the village. You aren't even there. I don't really think it is a good idea for you to start in though. This quest was really only made for two people. Me and Miharu. To work a third in besides Ozzy would mess it all up. Please can you just delete your posts out and let us continue. If you want to go on a mission I can do one again with you in it but I would prefer to finish this with only me and Miharu. Please.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:32 pm
(Fine.....have fun, but not in any way that miharu dosent like evil )  

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:34 pm
((Thanks Ikkie. Would you mind deleting the two RP posts. Don't worry about the OOC stuff only the RP please.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:36 pm
(don't worry Ikkie 3nodding sorry sweatdrop ! Bye))

Miharu got in the house as her eyes began to turn white! She stopped before getting in the room "Don't you touch him!" she said angrilly but not yelling  

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:41 pm
(Oh and when your done, I made a mish for me, you, Miharu, Hero, Nikki and Ozzy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:43 pm
Hokori saw the stone and recoiled violently. That was a sacred artifact of Clan Yokoshima. He watched as it glowed softly and he knew this girl was powerful. The stone grew brighter and shot out of Miharu's hand. It spun in the air and then shot back. As the stone hit Miharu there was a large flash of light and when it vanished the stone was gone. Absorbed into her body. "NO!" Hokori screamed. "The stone! It bonded with some girl!" His eyes began to pulse violently.

The shadow guardian felt the stone bonding and shot down reforming next to Hokori. Its thoughts were bonded directly to him so Hokori knew what the guardian was thinking.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games