Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:40 am
Hmm interesting....and a christmas theme hmm. And yeah I figured me and Curumo should come up with something but I wasn't sure if she was preoccupied with her Mock Trial or what. I also postedon here to get her insight. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:11 pm
I am unsure about accepting Jenny_Death. I ask the crew members to check her join request, and say what do you think.

Also, I've been thinking of a Christmas Event for the guild, including a presents giveaway.

This is an assignment (optional) for anyone that can create banners; Create a nice Christmas banner for the Guild.

Suggestion 1 - The current guild banner with a Christmas theme
Suggestion 2 - A new banner, with the Guild Crew and Members in a Christmas-y costume  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:19 pm
Hmm I will start working on a christmas banner. And I will talk to Curumo about some sort of christmas event. I think we should all get present and exchange them with one other person. (make sure that one is organized though so someone doesn't get more than one and someone else doesn't get any.) As for Jenny_Death I would say no. She filled out according to the form but she doesn't seem very literate.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:32 pm
I say no on the Jenny person o.O

*looks at outfit* Is this Christmassy? xd  

Zurgi

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:33 pm
Zurgiea
I say no on the Jenny person o.O

It's red and white, so...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:34 pm
NOTICE: Before posting an Event Topic, warn and post me all of the information concerning said event. (That includes the Mock Trial, but since that was posted many days ago, let us leave it settled.)  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:44 pm
Menegil
Zurgiea
It's red and white, so...

Let's not forget the green. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:00 pm
I finally got to post an announcement! And it's all Scroll of Isildur-y! xd  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:18 pm
Ahh good idea. I like the roll call idea. To see who is loyal and who isn't.
Also don't forget about the idea of an offical absence announcement thread to let everyone know they are leaving. It could be done in the off-topic thread but I wouldn't want it to get lost in the sea of pages in there. And don't worry if Curumo and I come up with anything we shall let you know everything before hand. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:14 pm
If you allow this Jenny person into the guild I shall be forced to commit ritualistic suicide.

And in ritualitic suicide I mean ritualistic genocide. Or maybe ritualistic regicide. No! Ritualistic insecticide! Herbicide? Ahah! Ritualistic patricide! Wait, no... Hmmm. Definetely not matricide... Yeah, let's just go with the ritualistic suicide.  

Falathrim

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:18 pm
I say no to accepting Jenny_Death.

...And I like the idea of having a presents giveaway. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:09 pm
There's a new request. wink

He or she seems acceptable... (again, the profile isn't showing up on the members list. sweatdrop )

EDIT: I'll work on a Christmas-themed banner tomorrow.  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:24 pm
Woah! Just read the new request and definatly acceptable. (So two Crew Members have signed her inclusion!)

And I posted a christmas banner!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:41 am
no on Jenny_Death. not literate enough. But yes to this Gornwen person. 3nodding

I would like the gift exchanging idea. It could bond the guild together! xp  

Thaxul

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:58 am
Menegil, you still need to update the second post, as we have decided on the positions already. I think you should list the jobs that each crew member has in that post.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games