Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:28 pm
She ran over to him and then up to his dragon. "Is he gonna be okay!?" She said her hands covered in blood. "Oh... Crap..." She listened for a pulse. "Hurry up he's gonna die if you don't do something... he's losing a lot of blood!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:35 pm
""Dont worry about him, he'll be good after a nights rest. You should've seen the condition he was in when I found him. Wounds that bad would've killed even the mightiest of dragons if they were proportional.""

[[Siachi, now sober, looked over at michi]]

""Healing Art 2: Houtai!""

[With these words, a bright glow encompasses Michi's torso. When it fades, Light blue bandages cover the wounds, preventing any more blood from leaving him.]

""Any volunteers? I can't carry him up the stairs by myself.""  

Oracle for Hire

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:54 pm
She lifted up his shoulders carefully but after she got to his back she set him back down. "He's heavier than I thought." With that she went over the the counter and ate her ramen. I'm sorry... I really wish I could help but my powers don't include that of lifting or healing..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:11 pm
""Well, no matter. I guess we can just leave him here until he regains consciousness. In te mean time, it looks like I have TWO bowls of ramen with my name on them 3nodding ""

[[Begins eating her, and Michi's ramen]]  

Oracle for Hire

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:17 pm
"Hey share that third bowl!" She said smiling a bit at the funny dragon and taking a bite of the non occupied bowl in front of her "Ha I already took a bite out of it." She said eating her soup. She obviously was very prone to mood swings. It was a side effect of all the training she had gone through. her emotional filters had become irregular.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:47 pm
Meanwhile Lier was cussing up a storm. Things flew out of her mouth that would even make a sailor blush.
"GREAT! Good god.." She spat, rubbing at her clothes as she unbuckled the suspenders and slid off her jacket. She shot a sharp burning look at the boy who happened to rip out a fellows throat, spraying Lier in a coat of blood.
"Do you even know how hard it is to get blood out of buckskin." She sighed, starting to ring her jacket. She hardly paid a lick of attention to the following commotion. Peoples drama was their drama. She hardly cared to get invovled now that it seemed the girl was safe. She shot one last look at the girl and cocked her head. She reminded Lier of one of the many orphans the Doves took care of.

Finally she slipped the jacket back on, still muttering curses under her breath and walked to the bar, snatching a drink from the fingers of one of the patrons.
"Hell, if this ain't one weird day, and not a lick of interest in the lot" She balked out.  

Airi

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:28 am
"Its very nice to meet you too Masami!" Celesta smiled. "No problem, its the least I could do for ya after I nearly sent ya flying due to my clumsy behaviour!"Celesta chuckled. "Anyway lets go and find some seats at the bar before this place becomes too packed!" She then looked around to see some vacant seats at the bar.
"Sweet theres a couple of seats!"
(Sorry for late reply, me was at friends house and didn't get time to post! Oh yeah I like your pic of YamiXYugi, it's so cute!) whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:01 am
Masami quickly sat down on one seat, saving the other for Celesta. She smiled. "Good eye! There does seem to be a lot of people here."

((^^ That's ok. And thanks! I definitely love Puzzleshipping.))

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:22 pm
"That nice girl did help me out. Is there any way we can buy her a drink or something?" She said hopefully pointing to the upset girl at the end of the bar. "I know theres nothing I own but I really do wish I could pay her back somehow..." She said frowning even deeper with her huge range of emotions. Her powers felt so useless...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:32 pm
""I supposed it would be alright, its just a couple G. You know, Michi isn't always like that. I never thought he would fly off the handle like that, let alone control those seals I put on him. I guess thats to be expected when you consider what happened to him.""  

Oracle for Hire

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:56 pm
"I know..." She said remembering her own story. "I can take those seals off... I just want to tell you that... I wouldn't think of doing it but I want you to know that. I don't wanna keep anything from the people I'm staying with. It creates tension you know?" She said softly "It's a spell I have in my mind, unlock potential. Normally it would show someone at their maximum power for 15 seconds. However if it involves seals, the seals stay off until they are reapplied."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:05 pm
""Yes the last time all the seals were broken... ..... Anyway I'm sure he wouldnt mind your friend having a drink with us!"  

Oracle for Hire

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:58 pm
"Well, that was a successful time-travel test." Masasu said, walking into the bar.

"Time travel?" His floating box companion asked. "I thought we were-"

Masaru whacked the box, causing it to spin wildly in mid-air. "I said, 'time travel'. Now, let's find me a beer."

"Since when do zombies drink?"

"Since I said so, now shut up."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 am
(Hi I'm back after another absence so me sorry for late reply, been a very busy week!)
Celesta sat down in the seat." Yeah and not to mention very unique people too, just awhile ago this bar was attacked by the penguin pirates and man was I surprised to see everyone pulling off all these different techniques. This is a very strange city!" Celesta laughed.  

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:09 am
((Mine was too, don't worry! XD))

Masami smiled. "Well...I'm glad to be here...I guess." She chuckled nervously.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff