Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:42 pm
I don't have a pic, but I have short layered brunette hair w/ highlights, light brown eyes with dark brown edges && has gold specks, and I'm a total hottie! I'm emo too! Squee~!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Teh Pure
I can't show pictures because photobucket's being mean to me, but I'm on page 8 of Noi's picture post thread 3nodding

Wait...No I'm not...

I'm on page 9 D:

Teh Pure

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:46 pm
Well...I have to go do dishes....

I'll be back in about half an hour ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:47 pm
Teh Pure

Why is it okay for guys to think it's hot when two girls kiss, but when I tell people I like to see guys kissing other guys, people think it's gross?

Society has us strucutured to not get turned on by two guys kissing each other. And usually when two girls kiss each other, guys like to think that girl still wants him.

If I see two guys kissing, I'm not grossed out. I just dont pay any attention, because that's not my thing. Anyone who finds that gross and acts like its completely disgusting havent probably seen life outside the window of their parents house, because there are far, FAR more worse and disgusting things than two men kissing each other.

For example, try having to hand scrub vomit and urine. confused  

Centillion

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:48 pm
Well, see ya Teh Pure! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:49 pm
I can't find a pic, but I'm leaving now, so I'll see you guys later

VIII-Axel

TheRealBatt05

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm
so its me and Zaa?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:55 pm
@Batt---Ya!!! ^-^

@Axel---Byebye smexii!!! <3

What you want to do, Batt?

Raiinbow 3mo

TheRealBatt05

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:59 pm
twisted MUHAHAHHAAHHAH

jk lol

idk what you wanna do...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 pm
omg im sorry i gtg... try to get on tomorrow...  

TheRealBatt05

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:03 pm
Okie. See ya tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:16 pm
Lalalalala!

Im going to pop out of your toilet one day, AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED DANGIT!  

SweetAndSour56

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:27 pm
OH NO!!! ;O Don't kill me! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:26 am
Koneko113
I don't see why people act differently near the person they like. Or why one of my friends pulled me aside just to tell me to stop embarrasing myself. I don't see why I was embarassing myself, how I was acting was how I always acted, random, weird, and basically not a person you'd see everyday..... like drawing yaoi of the boy I liked and his friend...... I did a suprisingly good job on it blaugh But if I showed it and one of you people knew him you'd show him ninja or he'll join gaia (I told him to >.<) and see it..... and one of them is rich so he could hire some noe to kill me eek either way, I just want to know, Why do most people act differently in front of the person they like?

((yaoi- guy on guy rofl ))

edit: His friend is rich, not the person I like

I don't think anyone's answered my question yet crying and if someone has, please tell me the page crying  

Koneko113

fallen_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 am
Koneko113
Koneko113
I don't see why people act differently near the person they like. Or why one of my friends pulled me aside just to tell me to stop embarrasing myself. I don't see why I was embarassing myself, how I was acting was how I always acted, random, weird, and basically not a person you'd see everyday..... like drawing yaoi of the boy I liked and his friend...... I did a suprisingly good job on it blaugh But if I showed it and one of you people knew him you'd show him ninja or he'll join gaia (I told him to >.<) and see it..... and one of them is rich so he could hire some noe to kill me eek either way, I just want to know, Why do most people act differently in front of the person they like?

((yaoi- guy on guy rofl ))

edit: His friend is rich, not the person I like

I don't think anyone's answered my question yet crying and if someone has, please tell me the page crying
people act diffrently because they know that they wnt to make a good impresstion  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games