Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 am
((he did say his name in a recent post xD))

Yasumoto looked at the girl, and watched as some kind of card went through her and swords were in her hands. Odd power that one He thought as he eyed the swrod she held towards him "I am Yasumoto Hinaku, servant to Junekai Kibura." Yasu looked at the demon and glanced at the locket around his neck "Kind of a big guy to be wearing a girl locket hmm?" he asked as he laughed briefly "Or are you the homosexual type, a cross dresser, or just plain weird?" Yasu laughed at his little quips and set his arms to his sides "But no matter, I ask you kindly to give the girl her locket back or I will have to use force. I don't seek to kill unless I am ordered to do so and I wasn't. So kindly give her her locket back." he looked at the sword that the girl held out to him and summoned his axe. I prefer my axe more but if I am to fight with a sword then my speed will be greater he thought as he swung the axe over his shoulder.

Junekai drifted in the ghost girl. Even tho she wasn't solid he took her body's form and engulfed himself in her spectral essence He is a friend of mine. He means you no harm, he only means harm to Vince. he thought so that only she could hear. He then drifted away and spread himself around to keep eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 am
(Oh. Wellllll...meh.)

Lyra froze as something took over her, relaxing slightly when she heard Junekai's voice. After he left she shivered, don't do that. She muttered quietly where she knew he would hear. She glances up to Yasumoto, laughing a little bit at his jokes but cleared her throat to not lose her focus. After deciding Yasumoto wasn't a threat to her, she slid the swords together as she faced Vincent. "If you're trying to get me to beg for it, give up. And maybe I'll tell ya what it is if you win." She said with a smirk, acknowledging the challenge.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:16 am
Vincent stopped and raised an eyebrow at all three of them. Seriously? He was just having a bit of fun?. "Please.. like you could hurt me." Vincent chuckled darkly. "And for your information, anything will do for me. I dont care what gender, breed or oddity they are." Vincent laughed. He took off the locket.

"Seriously. To fight over this? I have better things to do with my time." Vincent said as he tossed the locket towards the Ghost girl. "Cant a guy have some fun? Or have you all gone to be good two shoes? Pathetic.." Vincent said in disgust.

"I can kill horses and ressurect them as a living ride. But steal a stupid girls locket and a war breaks out? Ha!" Vincent rolled his eyes. "Honestly.. you could have just asked nicely." Vincent threw back his head and cackled.

"Pansies." Vincent scoffed before he turned to the Ferris wheel. He pointed his finger at it and a crack of lightning erupted from him and shot at the Ferris wheel. "Get off my ride!" Vincent yelled at the others.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 am
Lyra caught the locket, sighing deeply in disappointment. "I was hoping we could fight. I finally had an excuse and nothing good came of it. Again, boring." She said twirling the locket around her finger which momentarily was in complete form. The swords then formed an X, shrinking into a card as she held it in her hands. Flipping the card with her fingers as she threw it behind her after lifting her hat. The card joined the deck successfully as she slid the hat back on, sitting in mid-air. " I don't believe in "asking nicely" as well. And I could too! What about the time you were in that dress? That might not have been physical, but it still effected you-no?" She said turning to Vincent, a bit offended when he talked lowly of her abilities. Lyra then caught the locket in her hand which still glistened in the small light. Now what to do? She wonders, laying down in mid-air. Knowing Yasumoto would probably avoid the blast.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Without even a gust of wind as a warning, a pillar of fire erupted between Vincent and the ferris wheel. The lighting that the man had summoned crashed into it, spreading and dissolving among the flames.
A mere moment after both element had fused, the pillar started convulsing, almost as if it was dancing. A mad epileptic twisted dance. It was then that a voice could be herd from it. "Now, now Vince, I never knew you for loosing interest so fast. They just threaten you for a moment and you get all bored and give back that trinket." Two huge fireball then erupted from the fire mass that now looked somewhat like a distorted man.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm
(kinda cant respond now gotta get off ill post tomorrow sorry lone. good to see your active again)  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm
((Concidering that right now I'm jobless, it should be easier to be active than when I was working 40h/w and going to university full time haha. I'm going to try at least.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm
"Hn.. and who are you to talk to me in such a way?" Vincent said as he hovered there in the air, he cocked his head to the side and smirked.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 pm

The two balls of fire that had erupted from the pillard flew toward Vincent. Although they were meant to hit him, they were both two slow and low in power to hurt the demon, or anyone with some training in the battle field. They served more as a warning than anything else. The pillar of fire continued to swirl unto itself. The shape, that was at first barely that of a man, became more and more clear. Before long, the flames started to die letting the figure walk out. It was a man looking in his late twenties or early thirties, all dressed in black and red. His two most distinguished figure being his red hat and his, also red, can. "Surely Vincent that you haven't forget me? And I'm suppose to be the distracted one

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:37 pm
Vincent batted his wings at the slow fireballs he redirected them away from him. Red hat.. fire... that voice.. who? Vincent blinked it had been so long he had forgotten. "Someone with fire... a magic book and a man who was as strange as me i fell for him. That hat... i forget the name.. but you sound familiar." Vincent said thrown off by this. "Who are you?" Vincent said, he had forgotten. Of course he wasnt wearing his mask and it had been awhile.

(im off to bed ill post later. -hugs- lone. sorry to hear about the job though.)  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm

The Man just smiled at Vincent. He really had forgotten who he was. He felt a bit sad about that but then again, he understood. Vincent wasn't human so his lifespan was an eternity longer than your average human, and who knows how long it had been since they had last met. Time wasn't constant in Labyrinthos. Sometime a minute was an hour, other times it was a decade. Or a Decade in it could have been a mere second on this plane of existence.
The red-wearing man removed his hat, letting it twirl around his can using his left hand. "Come on, where would be the fun if I was to just plainly tell you? Where are your dolls? I don't see them. As it been that long that you stopped bringing them with you? Or did you abandon them after you removed your mask? Your aura does feel like it had been a while. Hope you still have it. I wouldn't want to miss the chance to have such a precious artifact!". The man then pause, keeping a smirk on his face. Sudenly, in a quick movement, he trew his hat at Vincent. The hat burst into a flame, transforming into a fireball tenfold in power and speed than the previous one were. This one was meant to be serious. "Let us play while you try to figure out who I am!
He then took his can spinning it in front of him. Every quarter second, four news fireballs were being blast toward Vincent.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 pm
((Oh, it's not that I lost my job. It's that I have a huge scholarship for my Master's so I dont have to work while going to university))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 am
((oh oh i see lol yeah that works too XD))

"My Dolls? The mask?! How do-" Vincent couldnt answer him the first fireball hit him, the next four he had to shield himself with his wings. Thunder cracked and lighting shot out from Vincents eyes and fingertips. Unsheilding himself he had to stay on the defensive for now. He swiped and kicked at the fire balls. Sending them everywhere but towards himself.

"Stop it!" Vincent roared and a huge lightning strike headed straight for the fireballs from the dark clouds forming above Vincent. Another and another about the same rate the man was sending out the fire balls.

"Who are you? How do you know about the mask?!" Vincent seethed. His tail twitched and he rushed the man to engage him in close combat battle.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 am

"Oh, don't be a killjoy. It's for you to remember, not me to tell you. As for the mask, I hold it. Once or twice. Maybe three times. said the man in red just before toping twirling his can to shoot fireballs at the blue demon. Vincent was more powerful than he used to be, but that was to be expected, seeing as he didn't have his mask on anymore. He had never seen the demon without it for more than a few hours but that usually was enough to triple his power. This led the man to wonder just how long Vincent had been without it. Was he at his full demon power?

"Oh no, that wont work", he said when he saw Vincent moving in on close quarter. It was a good move, most mages where horrible at close combat. But not him. Oh, of course he was more powerful with his spells, but at least he could hold himself if the need happen.
He swung his can in front of himself, holding it horizontally. Letting it go, the can floated in mid air, about the the height of the man's chest. He rose his left hand over the can, chanting spell. "ita kare, ishar". Flames started to dance on the can as if it was on fire. However, the can itself wasn't burning. It was more as if the can was creating the flames. The red-dressed man took a hold of the can with his right hand and started running toward Vincent, meeting him halfway, and thrusting his flaming can at him, like a rapier.
"Come on Vincent, Remember! But not too fast. We're having fun!"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:21 pm
"Ah!" Vincent got hit and singed on his chest. It didnt help the man was distracting him with that familiar voice, the eyes, the fact that he was a fire mage.

Flying backwards Vincent panted lightly in pain. Who the hell was this? Vincent straightened himself and clapped his wings together in front of him. A large boom was heard a Thunder clap that was deafeningly loud.

When his wings parted Vincent was already forming a large ball of electricity in his hands. He laughed darkly, his eyes were now permanently ebony, though whenever he used his electric powers they lit up with blue lightning. His demonic features were more pronounced and there were ebony inky tattoos along his face, arms and legs. His hands and feet were now long dragon like claws.

"Hrraw!" Vincent threw the ball at the man, if it hit his heart would stop for sure, and it was coming at the man fast.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff