Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:52 pm
Nudge six hundred and seventy-three

28. If I married into the title of Evil Empress under duress then my very first order of business must be the disposal of the Evil Overlord, since he must already know he can't possibly trust me as far as he can throw me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:54 pm
Nudge six hundred and seventy-four

29. If I married into the title of Evil Empress under duress, then using the Hero to free me of the Overlord does not obligate me to abdicate my throne.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:57 pm
Nudge six hundred and seventy-five

30. If I am competing with other Overlords, Empresses and High Priests for ultimate domination, I will assume they have access to this and other lists and the brains to listen to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:00 pm
Nudge six hundred and seventy-six

31. I will not try to turn a son (even mine) against his father, no matter how estranged they are. Blood relatives can be annoyingly sentimental.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:01 pm
Nudge six hundred and seventy-seven

32. I will neither repress my Beautiful but Wicked Daughter nor smother my Handsome but Evil Son. It's hard enough raising a ruling family these days without extra dysfunctional baggage. No one wants disgruntled offspring suddenly seeing the light and turning Good just because Mummy gave them an unhappy childhood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:04 pm
Nudge six hundred and seventy-eight

33. Unless immortality comes with Absolute Power, I'd better be grooming my Evil Offspring to take the reins someday. It's better to carefully feed their growing lust for power by gradually increasing Imperial responsibilities than have them plotting my untimely demise.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:08 pm
Nudge six hundred and seventy-nine

34. If I am unfortunate enough to have a Beautiful but Innocent Daughter, as opposed to a Beautiful but Wicked Daughter, I will unconditionally love and nurture her, and be as supportive as possible of any budding romantic relationship with potential young Heroes. This will a) delay Heroic action while I study his strengths and weaknesses, b) cause emotional conflicts within the Hero that will encourage fatal hesitations or mistakes, c) provide another chance for my daughter to see things my way before I'm forced to eliminate her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 pm
Nudge six hundred and eighty

35. I will not mistreat, abuse, or plot elaborately to kill my Beautiful Yet Innocent Stepdaughter -- she's destined for something, count on it. Instead I will treat her with all the kindness and love possible while slowly reshaping her in my image.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:11 pm
Nudge six hundred and eighty-one

36. However insatiable my appetites are, it is virtually guaranteed that at least one of my millions of subjects is both far more gifted at satisfying them and far more loyal to me than the Hero who seeks my destruction, no matter his reputation with the ladies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:21 pm
Nudge six hundred and eighty-two

37. My personal servants will be professional bodyguards and assassins, but will dress and behave as eunuchs and maidservants. Even if I dismiss my regular guards for a "private audience" with the Hero, these personal servants (just so much furniture after all, right?) will remain in my chambers.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:24 pm
Nudge six hundred and eighty-three

38. Any bodyguard who cannot maintain concentration and discipline in my boudoir will be eliminated immediately by the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 pm
Nudge six hundred and eighty-four

39. I will learn the various arts of self defense and not rely solely on muscular minions to protect me.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:32 pm
Nudge six hundred and eighty-five

40. The appearance of weakness can be as useful as the appearance of strength. I will exploit the double standard for all it's worth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:02 am
bump 781.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:03 am
bump 782.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games