Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 pm
((thrirty minuets left... now you are wondering why an hour has passed but i say 30 minuets well it is because i am using a stopwatch and only time when posting or reading posts...actually death made the post and evil clones came out but i donno why but the are under akijin's control and he grant me control over some.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:36 pm
(( You poisoned the village again wow your not a very creative guy are you doing the same thing twice? confused Also Orion well now if he does that move you'll know what to call yourself. xp ))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:36 pm
((How did death make the post if I wasn't there? And I have no idea who Akijin is so...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:37 pm
((check in snow.........and so techniquely havoc, if we stop posting it wont happen?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:38 pm
((the clone is you... it is your exact copy memories thoughts moves and death god mito did the jutsu not me he secured that i get control over the clones that come out.... right now there is a clone of oroami seizing mist))

The yonbi now has only half of the poison it started with due to the wind blowing most of it away but the orb was now solid.
"I require more time to generate poison make sure they dont stop me!" it shouted as it created liquid poison from its saliva.

the partially formed yonbi then bit a tree chewed it poisoning the wood and spat it towards orion and the clones with force.
Jack took out his katana and threw it the katana had a chakra string attached.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:41 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((check in snow.........and so techniquely havoc, if we stop posting it wont happen?))

((um yes if you stop posting time stops in the gates and my stop watch will be stuck at 27 minuets... akijin is neska using an alias and new body...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:43 pm
((Okay, so based on what was said in the Snow dorms, it is an opposite version of Orion, he should be a nice person. I want you to check my training grounds, then I want you to check the recent pages of the academy. Also, if perky comes back during this attack what'll you do?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm
(if we stop and wait for the others to be on......maybe they could help guys? you know....get the whole team here)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:45 pm
Dp ran jumped over the wreck of a gates, and sprinted to cloud........  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:46 pm
((Although, I do admit, I would LOVE to fight an opposite version of myself. But not while Yonbi is around...))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:48 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Okay, so based on what was said in the Snow dorms, it is an opposite version of Orion, he should be a nice person. I want you to check my training grounds, then I want you to check the recent pages of the academy. Also, if perky comes back during this attack what'll you do?))

((actually remember that there was also a clone of zeramaru...that is a good person but it is under control of akijin and me so it is doing this against his will well if you do the time i will reply will be tomorow cause i got plans for tonight ....))

((Well actually you have a better chance of killing me right now orion that perky but she can kill me in a single shot it just depends if she is attacking zeramaru or the yonbi form of zeramaru...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:50 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Dp ran jumped over the wreck of a gates, and sprinted to cloud........

During the moment Dp ran the yonbi created 1/8 of the 1/4 required to create a giganitc poison.

((it is now 26 minuets))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 pm
((I suppose that makes sense. So basically, I have to get Zeramaru back to his original form for perky to destroy him?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 pm
((HAVOCK LET ME LIVE))
Chuin sprinted off  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:57 pm
(( Huntur: your are alive but on trial ok...

Orion: pretty much...the only way to do that is to make him happy noticed that i turned yonbi to escape from prison when the idiotic guard pissed me off))

The yonbi was now close to creating the poison bomb all it needs now is time to concetrate it into a tight sphere...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games