Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:21 pm
Oh! Oh! And Bunny Maid Lady can pretend that she is the oppenents maid but when the time is right she'l attack them with her holy powers MWAHA!

I wish i had someone to RP with, Makie is not on. Poo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:23 pm
Hey people, whatsup?

Damn, I'm stuck IC at that hotspring and I don't think theres anyone to RP with...  

Immolatus

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:23 pm
lol good one Sakura ai xd Oh sorry Michio...bleh I was waiting for Poppy to post..but she just went *poof* all of a sudden @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:27 pm
Ai-y -chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::attacks and glomps:: Me missed you so muchies!! crying ...we are portaying ourselfs as hero's? Hmm..depends..should I protray myself as hyper Poppy?Or timid mimi..

Mimi:wearing a frilly white dress,with a gaint hammer...can melt anyone villans heart...cause she would stutter very cuteily. "I-I-I..will Protect..t-the World!!Hai..Hai..::pant Pant::..ohh my.Im sorry..I..I'll try m-my best!!"

Poppy:Wearing a colourful stockings,and a jester outfit,will hug the enemy to death.And having various bombs...in the shape of dog bones. "Hee hee!!Lets Play Play Play!!This will be your Last be bad boy day!!Hee hee!!" And does crazy acrobatics...  

HiddenJoy

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:28 pm
It's ok.

The alarm suddenly rings at a nearby bank!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:34 pm
Would anyone like to RP with my character?  

Immolatus

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:40 pm
POPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies then comes back again* I missed you too!!!!! *huggles Poppy tightly*

We can be the next justice League *sparkly eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:42 pm
..wait..wait..we wil call it! Cute Girl Protecty league Team!! CGPLT!!! Hee hee heart !! Now lets go!!

MImi getting dragged by Poppy whos jumping high in the air,and front flipping down..before jumping back up again.

Mimi:Nee waa..@_@
Poppy:Yay!!We save people in Bank!!Can't Wait!!Can't Wait!!Hee hee!!  

HiddenJoy

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:43 pm
Diva Dynamite, your arch enemy Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil has stolen a precious gem from the Ancient Ria Museum! We need your help!!

Dont worry, I am on my way!!

And so Diva Dynamite jumped on her Dynamite motocycle and was off to the ancient museum. Upon arriving, Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil was waiting for her.

Aha, so you have come Diva Dynamite!!

Thats right, and I am gonna stop you, you fiend of evil!!

Ha, we will see about that!

Faster then you could say pickledJamToad, Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil sent out his evil henchmen to attack Diva Dynamite!!

Ha, hope you have fun Diva Dynamite!!

O no...im surrounded...

Will Diva Dynamite be able to stop these evil henchmen, or will she be thrown with a pitiful defeat...Or maybe with luck her friends of crime fighting will help her out....Tune it next time of Diva Dynamite!!!

lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:53 pm
=stares at Poppy's suggestion for a league name=  

ShadowEdogawa

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:54 pm
Suddenly Bunny Maid Lady came crashing through the cealing, her maid dress flying as she landed, she then quickly placed her hands on her dress so it wouldn't reveal any pantie shots. She then stood up and brushed the dust off her maid dress, her fake bunny ears twitching.

"Never fear! Your time is here- Oh hey Diva Dynamite!"
She waved at Diva Dynamite without knowing that a net has captured her.

Will someone save them before Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-Means-Evil gets away by stealing the ancient gem? Or will the tables turn on them once and for all. Tune in for the next.

Cute Girl Protectly League Team!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:56 pm
=faints from hearing that name again=

Okay, that's it...  

ShadowEdogawa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:07 pm
last time on Cute Girl Protectly League Team, Diva Dynamite has been surrounded by thugs of Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil, but in the nick of time Bunny Maid Lady came to the rescue!! However the tables soon turn when Bunny Maid Lady is caught in a trap....what will happen next?....

"No!! Bunny Maid Lady!!"
Diva Dynamite looks at evil henchmen coming closer to her. Diva Dynamite simply smirks and blows a kiss at her ugly looking opponents. However her charms take no affect and the henchmen come even closer.
"O no!!! they are immune to my spells!!! But no time to think I must save Bunny Maid Lady!!"
Diva Dynamite then takes her Bani Clips (given to her by Bunny Maid Lady on episode #23 XP) and swings it at the net that captured Bunny Maid Lady.
"Hurry Bunny Maid Lady!! go after Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil!! Forget about me!!"

With Bunny Maid Lady freed, will there be hope of capturing Dr. VongReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil!!! And will Diva Dynamite be alright...tune in next time on

Cute Girl Protectly Legue Team!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:12 pm
...I really need to own a copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee. =stares irritably=  

ShadowEdogawa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:16 pm
*Squee* I love that game!!! it is the best!!! ^_^ Pikachu is so cute and cuddly, princess Peach can kick some serious a**, and Zelda will have you flying with her magic spells *long sigh* AAWW yes, such a good game!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games