Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm
KoTari walked to a house nearby and knocked on the door. His friend came out.
"I'm looking for a cheap cabin for this young one," KoTari said.
"I see," The man said, "I got just the thing," He grabbed his jacket and closed the door, "She's not..." He let the question hang.
"Right. She's not. Now come on," KoTari said and started walking, letting the man lead the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:21 pm
Makira wondered what they could have been talking about. She knew they were talking about her though. She followed them.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm
"So how's your sister?" The man asked KoTari.
"She's doing well in Tower Town," KoTari answered.
"I see. I don't get much info around these parts. How about Kieran?"
KoTari decided not to answer.
"...I see..." The man looked sad for a moment, "Well, here we are," He said.
The cabin was on the edge of town. It looked like it was fairly new.
KoTari looked down at Makira and wondered what she thought of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:28 pm
Makira walked inside. It seemed nice and cute in a dark and gloomy way. She liked it. But... "Will you be staying with me?" Makira asked KoTari.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:29 pm
"For how long?" KoTari asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:33 pm
"Forever..." She said. The door close, leaving the sales guy outside. They were alone.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 pm
KoTari felt his heart go into his throat. He swallowed and stepped back. He was suddenly unsure. This kind of advance never happened before. Not to him anyway. His uncertainty started to become fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm
Makira's tone grew dark and deadly. "What? Don't youu want to live with me? Are you scared?" The lights flickered. Her irises were blood red.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm
KoTari wasn't afraid of her in particular, it's the idea that he will be tied down. That he really would become her pet. He continued to back away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm
Chains popped out from the ground and wrapped around KoTari's arns and legs. "Stay with me KoTari. I need you." Makira said in a deadly pleading tone.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 pm
KoTari's eyes slitted and started to glow bright blue. He was chained like this in the Academy. Was this girl one of them? He struggled with the chains.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Makira started to float and slowly hovered towards KoTari. She kissed him gently and passionately on the lips. She then slowly backed away. "I love you, KoTari. I always did..." She vanished. More chains came to wrap his entire body.

[[do u want 2 make this into a big nightmare tht KoTari is having, or the real deal?]]  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 pm
(Up to you. I was treating it like the real deal and I don't know how you'd make this a dream sequence)

While they were kissing, Makira might have noticed KoTari's teeth getting sharper. No chains were going to weigh him down. Not anymore. His rational mind snapped, letting his feral dragon self show.
He used explosive magic around him to blast away the chains. A full throated roar erupted from his throat. After giving a warning to his friend outside to get away ASAP, he ran to the door, getting there in two steps. The door flew open and KoTari ran to the security of the forest, where he finally stopped. He crouched behind a bush, his eyes scanning the area for that woman. He needed to go a little farther into the woods before he considered going into his true form and escaping, but for now he was catching his breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:34 pm
[[i feel like making this a nightmare. lol. twisted he can wake up anytime u want]]

Makira appeared right behind him. "Trying to runaway from me?" She gripped his neck and lifted him up a few feet off the ground. Her strength was gruesomely strong. Nothing would loosen her grip or take it away. She started to squeeze. She grinned in an evil way.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:36 pm
(But where would he be? In the hotel?)

KoTari growled and clutched Makira's arms. His hands started turning into claws and digging into her arm to try and get her to let go.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games