Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel486

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:53 pm
Nikoli huffs. "So this mission was pointless. You hear that, Two?" He asks, avoiding using Aislin's name, just in case.
"Well, I suggest you pack your s**t. We're tearing this place down, and I might like you enough to let you live."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 am
"This place is designed to withstand attacks from Dragons," Stephanie said, "No amount of ability or explosives will make this building fall. You can certainly flee however."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:13 am
Nikoli smirks. "If you think this place can't be destroyed, you know nothing about architecture. Attacks from the exterior are easy enough to repel with clever engineering, but destroying interior supports will destroy even the strongest buildings ever made. No, this place doesn't scare me. And if you're so confident, go ahead and stay. But you can't blame me when the whole place comes crashing down around you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 am
"I was talking about the interior," Stephanie said, "Do you honestly think we haven't had anything powerful in this facility, like dragons? This is the place that housed the most powerful living weapon in hist-" Her voice was cut short and she staggered back. She doubled over and gripped her head in pain. Dropping her clipboard, it landed upright; showing the next patient to be converted was Stephanie herself.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:49 am
Nikoli sheathes his blade and draws his crossbow, thinking that someone might have shot her- a kill failsafe in case the facility was infiltrated. He admits he would have done it if he were the owner- cold blooded as it was. But he realized that she had collapsed out of-pain? He wasn't sure.
"I see. So it's you. That changes a lot. You're out to preserve this place for your own benefit. Well, can't say I blame you." With his off hand, he picks up the clipboard. "Hrm..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 pm
Stephanie grit her teeth as she fought the infection, "Please...Save Rick...It hurts..." Her voice was fragile and weak. Her human mind had to get the plea out, that she wanted her husband to survive this, "Save...him..." She said again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:21 am
Aislin came jogging back on silent feet, "Marked all the supports I could find without going too close to the more populated areas..." She looked a little nervously over her shoulder, "We need to get ouf of here soon... This place is giving me the creeps."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:27 am
Nikoli put a hand up to silence Aislin, as he continues to listen.
"Save... Rick...?" Nikoli looks at Aislin. "I really need to do my homework. I don't know who that is." He looks back at Stephanie. He raises his crossbow and takes aim at her head. It was not to be a cruel gesture. She was in a lot of pain- he could put her down if she wanted.
"Do you want me to end it, Stephanie?" He asks, softly, as one would say to a dying friend.He had no reason to hate her- it would be a small kindness.  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:34 am
Stephanie fell to her knees, clutching her head still, "...Down the hall...to the right...Weak wall...get out..." She said with a trembling voice, "...Nothing here...nothing..." She bent over a little more and shivered, "...Please make it stop...Don't kill Rick..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:29 pm
Aislin shook her head. She'd never heard of the man.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:43 am
Garoth suddenly shifted, beging to snort, a sneeze building.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 am
Nikoli kneels down next to Stephanie. "Two, I want you to plant explosives and blow the weak wall down the hall to the right. We don't have time to bring the whole place down. I'll- Finish things here."
He looks at the suffering woman. "Where is Rick? Who is he? How do we find him?"  

Archangel486

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:07 am
"I only brought smoke bombs and a few poppers. You got heavier explosives?" Aislin said, she didn't like being called the second, but Nikoli seemed better at this part.

Gab jumped awake at the snoring and did fast little circles confused, "Lin? Lin? What?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 am
Garoth sneezed, sending a massive beam of flame flying, scorching trees for a long distance, before shifting, and settling down again, though he was awake now, one eye cracked, to watch Gab.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:52 am
Gab blinked at him, from his nose, now aware of what was going on, "What was that supposed to be?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games