Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm
With nobody answering the knock. Yun slides his hands back into his cloak and heads out to the leaf village market to maybe buy some food or find a place to sleep for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Yun comes back to the office door and leaves a letter on the door.

Dear Honorable Hokage,
I came earlier on peaceful terms to discuss a possible alliance with between our villages. Sadly, it seems you're not here and I have a busy schedual as well. Please send your reply if you wish to continue talks to the kage building at the Rock Village. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
Yun Sung, Tsuchikage.

Yun then walks out of the office building.  

Cain the Blade

Hitokiri Batousai X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:36 pm
Jester walked into the hall and sat there waiting for the hokage to come back"man this blows...god knows when she'll come back. and i have to train my sharingan".jester said looking bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:22 pm
Ryuuki looked at the boy, having overheard him. "Sorry, the hokage is in the middle of a battle. I can tell her that you were here when she comes back though" he said to him as he walked over to the letter. He picked up the letter and set it on the hokage's desk in plain view for her to see.

WereWeasels

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:34 pm
Nakashima had left the Training grounds earlier that day deciding that with the chuunin exams fast approaching it would be best to speak with the Hokage, and hope that he might be assigned to a shinobi who could teach him taijutsu while his sensei, Kazuma, was busy with other matters. His footsteps echoed rythmically down the hall as Nakashima approached the Hokage's office stopping only once he reached the door to her office. Knocking lightly, Nakashima took a step back and waited for the door to be answered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 pm
Ryuuki opened up the door to see the boy standing outside. "I'm sorry, the hokage is currently preoccupied with something. If you give me your name though, I'll be sure to tell her that you came by." he said to the boy.

WereWeasels

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:09 pm
Nakashima looked at Ryuuki curiously. ~ I guess he must be her secretary or something. ~ Nakashima thought to himself as he looked at Ryuuki for a moment. "I am Nakashima and I was hoping that Lady Hokage would be able to find me a taijutsu teacher to help me with my training before the chuunin exams arrive." Nakashima said softly. "My sensei is currently handling other matters of importance and cannot help me." He continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:14 pm
"A Taijutsu user?" Ryuuki thought out loud. "I think my sensei knows a bit of taijutsu, but he's also a bit busy at the moment. If you tell me your name I can tell the hokage you came, and you can walk around the village and look for someone to help you instead of waiting here." he said to the boy.

WereWeasels

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:19 pm
"My Name is Nakashima Hyuuga." He said calmly before bidding Ryuuki farewell and turning to leave. "If your sensei becomes available please let me know i will be around the village." Nakashima said briefly before heading off down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Nakashima Hyuuga... Ryuuki thought to himself as he wrote the name on a sheet of paper so that he wouldn't forget. A Hyuuga huh? I bet that Byakugan of his must come in handy for taijutsu fighting.

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:14 am
Ryuuki's clone returned into the office. "Good your back, I have an idea." Ryuuki said to the clone. "I think that you can probably get a better view of the battle from the mountain, go up there and check it out." he said to the clone as he reached into his backpack. Ryuuki pulled out pair of binoculars and a wireless communication device. "Take these and remember to stay in contact." he said to the clone as he passed the items over to him. The clone responded with a nod before jumping out oif the window, heading towards the mountain.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:17 pm
Ryu walked in, pouting as he was getting tired of no one helping him train for the Chuunin Exam. He couldn't even find his sister. He noticed that Reiko wasn't here, only Ryuuki. "Hey, where did mama go?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:25 pm
((Mamas account was hacked... now I have a new one, I'm still working on getting it back though!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:45 pm
(Oh. Well, good luck with that.)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:25 am
Ryuuki looked over to see Ryu. "Hey there Ryu, How's it going?" he asked. "I'm sorry, but your mom has gone somewhere to see if her friends need any help." he said to Ryu. Ryuuki left out the fact that she had gone to a fight. After all, he didn't want to worry the kid.

[[BTW perky, when you get the chance, do you think you can post in the other guild? kunesume and I are in a bit of a standstill until you do.]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff