Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

"Hmm, do you want one then?" he said, seriously "I'm healing from surgery for the next day or two... If you were to let me study your ninja, using the... Native sub-element, I may be able to at least come up with a few, it'd probably make life easier for any genjutsu types from your village as well...

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

"Look, I'm not going to turn anyone else into a pile of sand so stop looking at me like that dammit!" Ronnel's voice reached the room before the silver haired man did. When he did enter, there was a look of obvious frustration on his face.
"Eh, no door yet? Hang on." He grumbled and flashed through a chain of seals that made his throat bulge. Then he spat a pane of mud down that soon hardened into a panel that he hoisted up and placed over the open doorway, giving the office at least a temporary door. Then the Sannin turned around and noticed a man with two different colored eyes in the room, as well as Aki's clone.
"Er. Uhm, Clone-chan, I am here to pick up the alliance documents for Kirigakure, as well as some basic ones for another village, can you get those for me?" His attention was split between the clone of the girl that he had fallen for, and the twin-colored eyes of the man. Finally he could stand it no longer.
"Oi! Who did your implant surgery?"

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:00 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki studied Karuda for a moment. Considering his idea. While she was thinking about it Ronnel made is noisy entrance. She snorted a small laugh at him and dug out the necessary scrolls for the alliances. Tossing them to the man with a smile. The Kage turned back to the other male. "Your offer really does intrigue me. You must want something in turn for such a tedious task." Aki herself wouldn't do that work for free, so surely this man wouldn't. She glanced to Ronnel as he barked out to the guy about who had done his surgery.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

"Kiri?" he said... His voice was hollow "I'd be very happy if you weren't to sign those documents..." his voice was starting to sound sort of strained... It was to cover his anger at even hearing the name of the village "One of the ninja that half leveled the mountain at Iwa and claimed many civilian lives was from Kiri... I know because he was in the chuunin exams and I was a proctor, which means I have info on him..." he said barely masking his rage "They have no need for alliances, sign and they'll just betray you..."

He calmed down a second "I'm sorry I've just seen alot of my village smashed up, Kiri ninja are not to be trusted, starting wars... And why? Boredom!" he shouted the last word. He'd ignored Ronnel up to his point "Umm..." he was sorta confused "A Kusa ninja"

((I'm wearing a mask and still have the bandagey thing you put on me...))

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

"I only want to keep a copy of the scroll I'll be writing and you medic has already done enough for me and my student" he said, removing his mask and showing his eye, covered, that was still on the mend "I'll have to write the genjutsu in theory seeing as I'm not at my strongest..."

((Doing it in theory means I don't auto learn the jutsu because that'd be OP))

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:14 pm

User Image

Ronnel caught the scrolls and blinked confusedly. As far as he knew, he was the only medical ninja in Kusaga- there it was. The man had apparently dealt with one of his clones.
"Alright then. Clone-chan, what do you think about the Kiri alliance with what we just learned?" He pulled the slab of stone out of the dooway and leaned against the wall, expecting the real Aki to arrive soon.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:15 pm

User ImageUser Image

"So now you say that a Kiri nin was involved in the attack? And he was in the recent exams? So that would put him as a chuunin.... Am I right? What was his name? And how many other's attacked Iwa?" Though the information did worry her she had a gut feeling that there was more to it than what Karuda saw. Especially if the Mist nin was only a chunnin. No kage in their right mind would send a single chuunin to attack a village, even if he had such power to level a mountian. "Ronnel, inquire about this matter when you visit Yun Sung."

She then returned to the genjutsu topic. "Okay then, I would be very happy if you worked on a set of genjutsu for my village. There are several jounin about this building feel free to snag some."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

User Image

"Can do Clone-chan. Ja!" The Sannin paused and studied the man's implanted eye for a moment before rubbing some healing chakra into the flesh around it.
"You need to change those bandages frequently or else they'll start making your flesh raw and infected." He advised before grinning back at the clone of Aki and vanishing into a swirl of wind.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

"He was a Chuunin with the explosive clay manipulation ability... There was only one other... the Cloud jounin I told you about... The Kiri Chuunin's name was Kay Aburame" he looked to ronnel and went to thank him but he had left...

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

The Kusakage nodded at the information. "Thank you... I never really got your name. Hatake Aki." She stood up to shake his hand. "I know if Ronnel finds an alliance with Mist to be unwise given the current situation then he will terminate it immediately." Ronnel was a smart and wise man, Aki could trust him that was for sure.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:59 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He smiled slightly "Well I trusted him with this so I'm sure I can trust him too" he said "Anyway, I'll write that scroll for you because you are allies with Iwa also Ronnel did my eye and my student too and I'll be keeping a copy... If anything you are doing me a favour letting me write this scroll... Also like I said, It'll help out genjutsu users here." he looked and the kage "And It's Karuda Gensou Uchiha."

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 pm

(( Haha, she asked for your name too.
XD
If you want to answer that question ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

DANDii Lions--
(( Haha, she asked for your name too.
XD
If you want to answer that question ))

(I noticed a little after I posted lol)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 pm

User ImageUser Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you Karuda." Aki said with a gleaming smile. "Again thank you for doing this anyway. We both will benefit from it."

(( Sorry for the long wait, had to watch some Gossip Girl. <3
You can just grab two NPC's from the office building. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:21 pm

(Can I just find two NPCs already training at the grounds?)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games