Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 pm
"Alright then Daphne, I guess you can take a few months off. About two after our son, and yes, it better be a boy, is born, you go back to filing and being my general." He smiles at her and pats her stomach. Behind him, he heard a familiar voice and turned to find the real Kenji. He couldn't tell by looking because he was covered in bandages. "Wow bro. I think you should...well not be standing for one. What happened to you? And why haven't you healed yet?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:04 pm
Rygor had a small smile "Well it's good to know I;m not the only who over did it" He said. He frowned wondering what Amalia was up to. He looked at the kid. "Wow you even have a child fighting for you..thats sad" He said. He felt if he hadn't overdone it earlier this would have been a good time to attack. He looked at Dulceri "So where exactly should I be headed in here anyay?" He asked. He noticed the kid was giving him a worried look.

Apollo looked at Dulceri "Whats Rygor doing here" He asked. He looked down not wanting to say anything infornt of Rygor. He gave a worried look to Rygor wondering what his motives were. He looked at Kenji then Dulceri again "He said he was fine and besides I doubt you could keep him in the hospital wing if you tried" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm
"I gave him the choice of leaving. I gave you the choice of working for me Apollo. I don't condone the sheltering of enemies, nor do I condone child labor." Dulceri looked at Rygor and nodded, smiling triumphantly. "You can leave just as he can quit. Apollo isn't going to quit because well, as a kid, he gets a hell of a pay. You're not because you can get through the desert. Be quiet and enjoy the rest of the tour Ry." Dulceri takes a few steps back, then turns around, continuing down the hallway. "Like I said, up stairs is where the rooms are. Anyone is yours, but you'll need a key."

~~~

Nephilis sits in his chair. He was finally able to drag himself there from Amalia. "...dad." He said into the darkness. The sky was darkened from the smoke that arose. The streets were rampant with people who no longer cared about life. All of them had incomes that would make the poor weep, but now, with there two main sources of money cut off, they were just as poor. A body falls in front of the window smacking the ground signaling a bone breaking death. "...Dad....Dulceri. It's your problem now." Nephilis creates a portal and falls forward into it, his legs still not functioning properly. He looks up at Dulceri and Rygor with a pathetic grimace, a dirty face and a broken spirit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:18 pm
Rygor frowned he figured he would rest up then head back to Evermore. He looked at Dulceri "and I'm to assume you'll give me the..." His voice trailed off as he saw Nephilis. He fell to his knees next to Nephilis "What are you doing here...you are in no condition to be here" He said. Rygor looked at himself knowing he wasn't much better. He felt tears roll from his face "neph...I couldn't bring her back..I failed" He said. He looked down "Your like a brother to me and I failed you" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:27 pm
"Wow, you guys never give up." Dulceri starts to clap, then stops. "I guess because you're my friend, I can't bring myself to ridicule you more than I already have. By winning...beating you..."

Nephilis doesn't pay Dulceri any mind, but instead turns seemingly dead eyes to Rygor. "It's good to see you again, alive and well. Amiea, I can't say the same for her...she should be alive though....Zephyr fixed her right? She has the power to..." Nephilis forces a smile, hoping that what he requested, she did. "What happened Ry?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Kenji grins. "Well this is what happens when you almost die. I'm guessing my "replacement" ditched?" he asked looking around, half expecting to see Kurai lurking in the halls. "Dulceri.. I need to know how to get my powers back.. Or at least a different one." he said walking up to him and whispering so only he could hear. He then glanced to where Rygor is only to see Nephilis. "Dang, he looks worse then me. Not sure about physical damage but his spirit looks crushed." he said suprised. "Should I ask what happened?" he asked his brother.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 pm
Rygor frowned "I'm sorry Neph there was nothing she could do to help Amiea we tried" He said. He could feel the tears and looked away "I'm sorry" He said. He put his hand on Nephilis shoulder. He looked at Dulceri giving him a dark look and then looked at Nephilis "Zephyr ended up passing out from trying..then I came here for revenge but Dulceri beat me" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 pm
"Yeah, yeah, I'm the bad guy now huh?" Dulceri asked as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "Oh yeah, having my nation glassed is no big deal huh?"

"He beat you?" Nephilis looked up at Dulceri, then back at Rygor. "Why did you try to fight him? He has the power of a stone just as I do. Amiea felt it, your the last thing I want to get caught by that wretched power. If I could take it away, I would, but I can't. It's part of me and I need it...." Nephilis finally admitted his addiction and began to weep as he tried to stand, only to fall. "Amiea is in a better place. Soon you Rygor will be too. I'm giving Evermore to Dulceri."

Dulceri looks over at him and pushes off the wall. "What the hell?" It hurt Dulceri to see Nephilis give up so easily. "You're giving me your nation just because I beat you once? Nephilis, you almost killed me. You took over three nations on your own. You're a good leader. Better than me. I don't want you to fight, but don't give in like that."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:07 pm
Kenji sighed and just leaned back against the wall, wincing a little at the process. It seems that Nephilis was giving away Evermore. His spirit really must've been crushed. "Amiea... Was she buried properly?" he asked. She had been the one to save him from what most likely would've killed him. He walked up so he was standing alongside Dulceri. "How about starting over? It might take a while but as long as you keep trying.." he said half to himself and half to Nephilis.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Rygor frowned "What why" He said. He looked at Nephilis "No..you can't" He said. He shook his head. "Is this because of that stones affect on you we could help you" He said. He frowned knowing something bad was going to happen. He looked at Dulceri "You can't let him do this" He said. He looked back at Neph "besides what will you do" He said. He looked at Kenji "Amiea is sealed away" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:15 pm
"I don't know what I'm going to do." Nephilis replied. "That's why I'm giving Evermore to someone I know is capable of leadership. Real leadership unlike myself." He finally stands up, but falls against the wall. "I am in complete control of my mind. This is decision I'm making because I want to. It'll keep the stress off of me. I'm only 15 you know." Nephilis looks at Rygor with a smile.

"Fine." Dulceri said almost angrily. "I'll accept it and I will do my best to finish your job. I promise, but this is a terrible mistake. What if your people decide to hate you now? I doubt they want to be lead by an enemy."

"They know already. I've told them and they've accepted although a few of the richer ones have committed suicide from substantial profit loss. Weaklings. The bunch of them."

Dulceri began to smile, but he tried to keep it down. He knew he would be financially secured forever now, but his friend, whom he still respected, was about to throw his life to the wind. "If you go anywhere, don't go to die. Go to live."

"I will."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Rygor felt something in his mind seem to snap he opened his pocket dimension and let Amiea's body out. He then turned to Nephilis "Fine you want to leave and dissapear go ahead" He said anger obvious in his voice. He stood up feeling like he was being abandonded but he didn't let his pain show just his anger. "Leave I wont stop you who wants a spoiled teenager around anyway" He said as he stormed off. It may have seemed like he was being mean to Nephilis but really he was just doing it hoping it would be easier on the both of them "I certainly wont miss your sorry a**!" He yelled. Where he stepped the ground glowed with shadows and they swirld around him as well.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:39 pm
Avon floated in the air listening to the conversation going on a few yards below him. " Wow I can see why Charon chose to come back to this world. " He said quietly. His eyes looked around and had a slight change in color, he blinked like the shutter from a camera. " I still don't see what this has to do with me. " He said quietly, like he was talking to someone that wasn't there.

Rygor calm down, you're about to do something you're going to regret, now isn't the time to start letting your powers run rmpant. " Charon said looking at Rygor, his hair fell gently covering one of his eyes he looked at the man that had only recently aquired a few new powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 pm
((Nicko, Amara is awaiting a reply from Charon, if you dont have one, then I'll move her))

Helios stepped out of the shadows looking what had happened and then looked at Dulceri. "So now you have another country...either way I get the s**t end of the deal...whatever" he stated in a non caring kind of way.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 pm
"I think someone is mad." Dulceri said as he walked over to Nephilis.

"He is. Sorta. I think I should go before something else happens. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused Dulceri. I hope you can forgive me, just as I can you."

"I'll forgive you when you forgive me." Dulceri said, showing there was still some animosity between them.

Nephilis looks at him smiling and a portal opens in front of him. "Goodbye Dulceri. I'll miss you." He steps through the portal and it closes behind him. Dulcer catches a glimpse of where he was going. It seemed like a paradise. Trees floursihed and bore fruits. There was a sea farther than the eye could see and wider than anyone could imagine. It was beautiful.

"Well, that's the end of him I guess. Now I have to figure out this Celestial stuff." Scratching the back of his head, he turns and faces Helios. "Well my friend, you're end of the deal is a good one because I need some help. Not taking over anything, but finding out more about these Celestials. As far as I know, there is one here. Daphne said there may be four now because they're correlated to these stones. You in?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games