Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KH Master Riku

Beloved Knight

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 pm
Hello, there~ Thanks for the invite.

Name: The name's Riku. Got it memorized?! razz *totally steals Axel/Lea's line*

((Mun: I also go by Riku or you may call me Char.))

Age: I'm currently the 16 years old Riku. I'll be 18 years old in KH3 though.

((Mun: I'm more than old enough to be on here. I look younger than my actual age, too. razz I'm also still stuck in post-secondary.))

Hobbies: My hobbies include being a Keyblade Master, going on adventures, going on dates with Xion & Axel, hanging out with Sora & Kairi, Keyblade training, and working out.

((Mun: My hobbies include cosplaying, drawing, hanging out with my boyfriend & two best friends, photography, playing Magic: The Gathering with a white & blue deck, playing video games, playing Yu-Gi-Oh! with mainly Yugi's deck, reading manga, running an Anime & Gaming Club, running various cosplay groups, and watching anime. Cosplaying has become my main hobby though. So far, I have cosplayed from Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts, Legend Of Zelda, Naruto, and Vocaloid.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:48 pm
Sid the Bear

cosmicpops

Hello, Barbie! I'm interested in hearing your story about how you got that nickname. You've piqued my curiosity... xd

tl;dr
i was a practice barbie doll for my friends (they are learning cosmetology whee )  

cosmicpops

Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:52 pm
cosmicpops
Sid the Bear

cosmicpops

Hello, Barbie! I'm interested in hearing your story about how you got that nickname. You've piqued my curiosity... xd

tl;dr
i was a practice barbie doll for my friends (they are learning cosmetology whee )

Ahhh ok...at least your nickname came out of doing something good for your friends!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:58 pm
Sid the Bear
cosmicpops
Sid the Bear

cosmicpops

tl;dr

Ahhh ok...at least your nickname came out of doing something good for your friends!

Yeah heart heart  

cosmicpops

Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Pimsy56

Fluffy Treasure-Seeker

10,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:28 pm
Hi! I'm Tia, or you can call me, Kotoro.
I'm 15 years old.
I like to read mangas and watch animes but my biggest hobby is writing. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Heylloes, everyone! It's my utmost delight to have been invited here. *Dips into a low curtsy of honored greeting*

My name is Aurauris, though I'd be delighted with almost any variation, such as would be easiest or preferred by y'all. I've gotten Aura, Uri, Aur, Aurawr, as well as others before, so please feel free to pick your favorite! ♡

I just turned twenty-three on June 22nd, and live in north Texas. While my body may inhabit this ridiculously humid and scorching (though still rather endearing) state, my soul is that of the wide North, and I find myself entertaining thoughts of running away to Montréal more than a few times per day hour.

A few things about myself:
— I adore all things music, languages, and friends-making.
— Piano, French horn, lute, and voice make up my musical repertoire.
— Homemade smoothies, bubble-blowing, flying kites, picnics, drive-in movies, campfires and good company are some of my favorite activities.
— Books, books books! I could eat them up all day. Send me your favorites and suggestions, pretty please! ^ u^
— Engaged to the ever-noble Muffin Man, Faerdin Eilrua. ♡

It's a pleasure to meet you all, I can't wait to get to know such friendly-looking faces!

⋆ ✮ * ☆⋆ ★ ⭑* ☆ *⋆ ☆ ✮ * ⋆

Aurauris Eilrua

Night Light

30,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100

aram osiris

Phantom

18,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:29 am
Hiya! Thanks for the invite, Im Aram and I like anime and all the goodie stuff haha.. lets all have fun and get along. Nice to meet everyone here! emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:11 pm
Your Neighbor Kotoro
I'm 15 years old.

Welcome, Kotoro! What mangas are you reading/animes are you watching? Any suggestions? I alternate between a binge on anime and watching movies.

Aurauris

Hello, Aura! Glad you can join us. I love books too! I suggest Chris Hadfield's "An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth" for non-fiction if you haven't read it. For non-ficition, I like anything by L.E. Modesitt Jr for fantasy (he does pretty good sci-fi too) and Laura Joh Rowland's Sano Ichiro series is a good if you like historical Japan mysteries.

aram osiris
Hiya! Thanks for the invite, Im Aram and I like anime and all the goodie stuff haha.. lets all have fun and get along. Nice to meet everyone here!

Nice to meet you too, Aram! Enjoy the guild~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:24 pm
Name: Anna
Hobbies: music(mostly Kpop,Jpop,and cpop),anime,reading,manga,running,playing basketball,watching Kdramas,Jdramas,Cdramas,Tdramas,and baking heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:19 pm
I'm Lain
24/female
Um, my profile sums me up pretty well...

I was invited here emotion_kirakira
am I gunna be brainwashed?  

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PunkisGodX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:31 pm
Name's Tyler,I'm 16 years old and some of my favorites hobbies would include gaming,reading,music,youtube,and various others interests as well :3 thanks for the invite,I'm more than happy to be here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:25 pm
Sid the Bear
Your Neighbor Kotoro
I'm 15 years old.

Welcome, Kotoro! What mangas are you reading/animes are you watching? Any suggestions? I alternate between a binge on anime and watching movies.

Aurauris

Hello, Aura! Glad you can join us. I love books too! I suggest Chris Hadfield's "An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth" for non-fiction if you haven't read it. For non-ficition, I like anything by L.E. Modesitt Jr for fantasy (he does pretty good sci-fi too) and Laura Joh Rowland's Sano Ichiro series is a good if you like historical Japan mysteries.

aram osiris
Hiya! Thanks for the invite, Im Aram and I like anime and all the goodie stuff haha.. lets all have fun and get along. Nice to meet everyone here!

Nice to meet you too, Aram! Enjoy the guild~

Hi, SId! ^^ I'm sort of in between reading Petshop of Horrors (A good manga if you like supernatural and psychological genres) and Sailor Moon. ^^ As for animes, I'm alternatiing between All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku and an old anime I bought on dvd called Cowboy Bebop. ^^ What movies and animes/mangas have you been watching and reading?

I couldn't help seeing you've read the Sano Ichirio series. heart I've read the first fourteen or so books or so and I'm totally in love with that series. Have you ever read The Young Samurai series? it's by Chris Bradford (I could be wrong about the author name) and it's about this English Boy who was sailing around the world with his dad when their ship gets caught in a storm and they land in Japan but the crew of their ship gets killed by some ninjas who were after the boy's father's prized rudder (Some kind of guide to all the trade routes on the seas to and from England) and the boy, Jack learns to become a Samurai to avenge his dad's death. ^^  

Pimsy56

Fluffy Treasure-Seeker

10,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 pm
Your Neighbor Kotoro

Hi, SId! ^^ I'm sort of in between reading Petshop of Horrors (A good manga if you like supernatural and psychological genres) and Sailor Moon. ^^ As for animes, I'm alternatiing between All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku and an old anime I bought on dvd called Cowboy Bebop. ^^ What movies and animes/mangas have you been watching and reading?

I couldn't help seeing you've read the Sano Ichirio series. heart I've read the first fourteen or so books or so and I'm totally in love with that series. Have you ever read The Young Samurai series? it's by Chris Bradford (I could be wrong about the author name) and it's about this English Boy who was sailing around the world with his dad when their ship gets caught in a storm and they land in Japan but the crew of their ship gets killed by some ninjas who were after the boy's father's prized rudder (Some kind of guide to all the trade routes on the seas to and from England) and the boy, Jack learns to become a Samurai to avenge his dad's death. ^^

I love Petshop of Horrors! And I just finished Cowboy Bebop a few weeks ago. I'm currently reading Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), Bartender and a few others and I'm watching Blue Exorcist at the moment.

I haven't read The Young Samurai so I might just check out that series. I'll see if my local library has it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:53 am
Hiya all!

The name's Finn. 17 years old , I'll turn 18 in september. I live in The Netherlands, so I'm a dutchy. smile

Some of my hobbies are drawing, watching anime and reading manga. (I also read homestuck by the way)  

Robilel

xXSweetLittleNekoXx

Demonic Kitten

12,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:22 pm
Hi!! cat_4laugh my name is Heidi .. but people call me Cat emotion_bigheart
I'm 19 years old and I'm from mexico cat_3nodding
um.. hobbies? .. I like writing and drawing (you can usually see me in the freebie threads cat_sweatdrop )

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games