Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:26 pm
Lee was levitating under the tree. He made the wind blow back and forth using his wings... rocking him in the air gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:38 pm
((Alright y'all, I'm gonna end up sayin' this more than once, but bear with me. Ahem... I know that I probably get on some of your nerves with my "post and run" routines when I can't be on the computer for long. Well, I'm sorry, but... I'm gettin' ready for my first year at college, and so if you think my posting's bad now... Well, I'm sad to say that once school starts for me you might be lucky if I post once a week. gonk
I can't promise regular posts, but don't give up hope on me! I will try to keep up! >.<))

Because Iris was tired, she was sleeping, allowing Siri to have control for a bit. However, to be safe, Iris had left a couple of the soulchains attached to her other half; chains that kept Siri from using SoulFire without Iris' consent. Though she was slightly hurt (not really, of course) that Iris couldn't trust her, Siri didn't care. She was out for a bit!
First order of business was to head to the library. Most of the ingredients were ready for the potion, now all that was needed was the incantation. Siri sat down, feet propped up on the table, wings dangling off the sides of the chair with the book resting on her stomach as she memorized the words.  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:43 pm
((yeah same here with the school starting but ill be a junior in college lol XD))

Cy continued to wander the campus, the moonlight made his pale skin almost glow. He ended up in the library and started walking down the aisles. Occasionally a book title would catch his eye and he would remove the book form its place and look at it. His mind was still on Vi and her safety in the Darkling homeworld. And he was still restless, hopefully a good book would keep him busy for a few hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:54 pm
((Gah! Okay, I've gotta ask... From what people keep tellin' me, they make it sound like you won't have a moment's rest in college what with homework and what-not... So, I've gotta ask: in your experience so far, is that true?))

Siri's ears twitched.
"If you're lookin' for a good book, there's some pretty good dark fiction two shelves over," she said loudly, not taking her eyes off the book in front of her.  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:00 pm
((Not really....College is time management basically if you do youre homework and dont put it off till the last second then you shoud be good. I wont lie college is intense and its scary youre first semester BUT after my first semester once i got used to everything. It was wonderful, its not all fun and games but its not all work either. You have to manage youre time thats for sure. Dont slack off lol))

Cy put back the book he was looking at and peared around the corner of a bookshelf. Cy walked over to Siris and sat down across from her. He set down the half empty bottle of bloodwine on the table.

"Youre Iris... but then again youre not are you?"

He said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:08 pm
((Ok, lol, that's a relief. So, it just sounds like any other grade. XP Thanks, you've allayed some of my worst nightmares))

Her scarlet eyes flicked upward from the pages, smiling slightly.
"Nope, I'm not her. I'm Siri, her other half. I was created by Sangre, a human with red eyes who tried to help her get control of her powers. Now that he's dead, I'm not as vicious as I used to be. The warden let me out for a while - she's beat."
Putting her feet down, she leaned forward a bit, her chin propped on one large palm. "So, who might you be?"  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:14 pm
((Well college isnt like highschool at all dont get me wrong. College is hard but like i said its time management so if you do youre things and get them done ontime and dont slack off youll be good and have time to do other things ^^))

Cy smiled his fangs were visable just behind his lips. Interesting...

"I am Cy a teacher here at the school. For now Kaylin and me arelooking after the place till Kren gets back."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:19 pm
((*salutes* I can do that! ^^))

"Hmm..." For a moment, Siri was silent, delving into Iris' memories. "Oh, yes, I believe... you're in charge of teaching control, right?"  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:26 pm
"Yes i am but it seems my students dont want to listen. Or their too wrapped up in themselves to want to try to learn. So lately ive been sitting back and watching which is annoying and boring.. as im sure you can relate to that."

Cy said as he grabbed a book that was near him and started flipping through it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:35 pm
Siri smiled, then shrugged.
"Well, I don' know. I've seen some very interesting things, as of late, so I can't say it's been completely boring." Her smile turned wolfish then, but she became thoughtful again.
"As I recall, I think Iris volunteered to be your student. She could use the help - she sucks."  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:41 pm
"If she learns to control herself that might mean you would dissapear. That or you two could become the same person and evolve into a new one. Or maybe things would stay the same.. thats all up to her though. And yes she did volunteer, she's the only one who seems to want my help and who will listen."

Cy said as he closed the book his grey eyes met Siri's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:52 pm
"Pfft, like hell I'm gonna 'become one' with 'er..." Siri grumbled. She held up the book, the title nothing but blue runes. "This book here's gonna help us seperate. We'll be TWO people, not one, and we won't have to fight over who gets to control whom and everything."
She smiled and placed the book aside. Though it was Iris' tale to tell, she was feeling mischeivous.
"Well, of course she'll wanna learn. Last time she fell in love with someone - Sangre got word of it, and no more had she uttered the words 'I love you', the doc loosed me, and I was forced to kill 'im."  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:01 pm
"I see you dont want her to be happy? Or is it just because you resent the freedom she has?"

Cy said his voice void of emotion as he gazed at the table before him. His thoughts were elsewhere and his eyes showed it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:09 pm
She blinked, then gave a half growl.
"Of course I wanna see 'er happy. Look, I may be a Demoness, but I ain't heartless. Well, not entirely. Anyway, point is - yes, I DO resent the freedom, but that's what this spell's for. Soon I'll have as much as she does."
Her voice trailed off and she blinked.
"Eh... You alright?"  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Kaylin walked into the library and saw Cy and Siri. "Hey...your the cute one who took over for Iris...right?" she asked Siri.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games