Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Amiric inhaled sharply, noticing something that from what he'd learned, had been destroyed in what his mother called 'Tarmon Gai'don'. Three 'men' and 'women' in gray were slipping in and out of the mobs; they obviously weren't human since they were moving much faster than humans could and where they went, people and demons fell with limbs shattered or completely removed. "Gholam," he muttered. "They look human, but they're like snakes on the inside and can slide underneath doors and are much stronger and faster than humans," he said softly. He also saw an unpleasantly familiar sight; eyeless creatures with black cloaks that didn't move in the wind killing people left and right. "Myrdraal," he muttered.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 pm

elaise sighed " this really isn't good. there's other things there as well. we're going to have to be really careful." she said softly as the vision came to an end " we need more help."

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 pm

"Then we call in some reinforcements that Tarik won't see coming," he said softly. Aiel don't run from death nor do they seek it, but they're damn deadly in battle; they usually end up killing around eight men for one of theirs, he thought.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:02 pm

elaise nodded " there are some people i know that might be able to help us. i just have to find a way of contacting them." she said softly not telling him who she was talking about.

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Amiric half smiled. "Oh? That won't be hard here; you imagine something here... it becomes real," he said, tilting his head. He half turned and in that fluid motion, he wore an utterly different outfit; it was red and gold with a white lion on the left shoulder and a longsword at his hip. "This is actually the royal uniform of the Queen's Guards in Andor, where that redheaded woman, my aunt, rules as Queen," he said softly. He flicked one hand and the entire outfit changed again, into shades of tan and gray with a veil and vaguely Arabic hat on his head. "Cadin'sor, it's what the Aiel wear,"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm

elaise nodded " that's useful." she said softly before closing her eyes for a few seconds she imagined the person she wanted to see and he appeared in front of her. we need your help, can you gather eveyone together. i'l get in touch again when we need you. she thought to him, she smiled slightly when he nodded then dissappeared. " that's the ancestor of a friend from our own time, he's part of a tribe that used to live close to me." she said to amiric.

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Amiric shrugged slightly. "Trust me, I grew up with this kind of ability, though sometimes it drove my father crazy and some of the things I deciphered from the dream even surprised my mother," he said quietly. "There are some in here that can be summoned by a special horn, though from what I heard the Horn of Valere was destroyed in the final battle with the Dark One," he said softly. Or was it? It's possible it may have been hidden here, he thought.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 pm

elaise nodded before sighing slightly " i'm hoping that he does get everyone together, it would be a real help to us." she siad " it's not just the tribe, they can command a number of different animals as well. especially wolves."

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Amiric tilted his head slightly, leaning against one of the columns patiently. "It shouldn't take long, I think," he said softly.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Sasori's secret was that she was a descendant of the Hojo clan. The vision Elaise had a very ominous tone but they have not caught up to Tarik yet. She would call upon her clan closer to when they would be needed. She was not sure how they would take the request from her, a woman, but she was part of them and depending on the time in history they would fight Tarik, there were female heads of the Hojo clan. She will wait and see.

She says to Elaise, " Maybe you should think of the place in India you think Tarik is going so that we can start looking for him."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

As they go through the crowds of the market, Tarik noticed how different yet the same things were here versus Antera. Markets, seemed to be markets. Watched ladies haggling for their dinner and vendors of various goods. He notices something that catches his eye. He stops to give the vendor a gold coin then continues to follow Ryuu.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Wrath likes how every one parts and moves out of his way but it does make him noticeable especaly sence hes wearing all black and looks like a body gaurd

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Ryuu stops near one of the allies. "This is it...now everyone close your eyes for a second." She closes her eyes, yet reopens her scared eye. She sends an image to the group of the priest, which they could only clearly see if they were to close their eyes. "It'll be better if we split up...once you catch him follow him to his home then report back at the dragons later on this afternoon." Ryuu says, closing her scared eye then opens her eyes once more.

Aku listens to Slayer, giving a slight chuckle at how she worried him. I didn't remember it was my mother's song till just about awhile ago. After hearing Ryuu's plan, she simply nods going off into the marketplace. Oh, how lovely.. She softly pets one of their plants. She hears the echo of Slayer's voice once more, go ahead dear.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Slayer took a deep breath and Responded to his wife " The Reason I know Tarik is because when I orginally thought I lost you.. I sold my soul to the demons.. They took pity on me and Accepted . I was first trained under a Crual Demon lord. who wanted me to learn how to control fire.. So I learned and soon I was sent to Tarik as a Servant. I was to do his bidding untill he Freed me. "

He looked around and Contined " The day of our wedding in Egypt. He freed me So I could rule the kingdom of Slayers. "

Slayer Fell to the ground and cried . He finally allowed the truth to be told . For so long he been keeping that from her. Now she knew what he done. What will happen now.

Ramases voice Returned " I am proud of you Young one. For finally telling her what happen to you. You are closer to being Freed then you know. Now take a deep breath and calm yourself. "

Slayer took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Slayer The Wise

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Aku takes a breath, leaning against the wall for support. "He sold his soul?" She mutters quietly, deep in shock and worry. She stops, noticing a few men look over at her curiously. She quickly stands straight up, browsing all the shop's items. Slayer...never again do something rash for me. Promise me that..If I am to be dead, then let me pass on and you live on happily. If it comes to it, I would save you before me...and put your feelings before mine. She sent to him, trying to have her expression blank.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games