Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:43 pm
He forwns slightly. "Let's just say he finished killing people a little bit too soon... and now I have to clean up his damn mess... the easiest way to do so... killing him, or get him to kill for us."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:47 pm
What if he killed for you? If you kill him luna will flip and go after you and then so will I.This land here belongs to the babylonians and they are more powerful here"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm
He smirks, rolling his eyes. "They may be more powerful here, but that doesn't mean it'll make me any more killable... They sent me because I'm verturally unkillable... no matter what you do, I can reform after the maxium damage has been done... If I fail, then they'll just send the next thing on their list... that, and they'll most likely end my life. So, I have nothing to loose, but your family does..." He then leans against a wall of the hallway. "So, this is what is expected from him, as to spare his life... he must first agree to kill for us again, if he doesn't he will die... then he is to be expected at the dark colleseum within 24 hours, if he refuses, he dies. Then, he is to supress his emotions and become the cold blooded killer he was before, if he resists, he dies!... Get the picture?" He asks as a faint red glow resides in his dark eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm
"You really don't scare me at all"He said looking at him.He really didn't care but he owed luna"I will talk to him nothing more nothing less"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 am
"So? I may not scare you... but that doesn't mean much to me. Fear is an emotion, one that my race doesn't much feel." He nods when Shadow said he'd talk with him. "... Of course you will... not like you can avoid telling them that I had come in the midst of the night... farewell." He says before disappearing, appearing to fade into nothingness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Shadow groans then shakes his head"I really hate people"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am
After a restful night of sleep, Frank woke with a small yawn and then looks down to find Vex asleep, head resting on his chest. He shrugs his shoulders slightly before slipping out from under Vex, replacing himself with his warm small pillow, to which Vex nuzzles her face into a bit as she slept. Frank then flies out of the room, flying under the door rather than opening it and down the hallway into the kitchen where he swiftly looks over the shelves, trying to decide what he could possibly make for him, Vex, Luna, and Massasooni for breakfast... though with little success, as he continues to think over the options.

Massasooni woke up, sensing something off as he sat up from his bed. He rubs his eyes as his nose crinkled slightly, even his noise picking up an off smell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:36 pm
Luna was up already she was holding mark feeding him.She woke to the smell only to find mark in their bed.She knew shadow put him there.

Shadow paced  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:04 am
Massasooni shakes his head as he awakens more to find Luna had Mark and was awake as well. He smiles a bit to her slightly. "Ah, you're up... How's Mark doing, hm?" He asks as he watches Mark feed for a moment before looking to Luna's face. "So... do you smell that musky smell as well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 pm
"I woke to mark pulling at my shirt and yes I do smell it.I think Frank is cooking"She looks at Mark"He is good"She watched him feed.

Shadow gets up then walks around.He goes to the kitchen then pauses"What are you doing pixie?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:15 pm
He nods slightly before smiling as he looks to Mark. "... You know, I never would have thought that I'd settle down a bit and have a son with someone... even if I went back in time and told myself, I would never of believed it... but I'm glad we had one together."

Frank had a number of things cooking and out, the kitchen a bit of a mess as he seemed busy. He zipped around until Shadow’s voice startled him to a stop and looks to Shadow. He lets out a small sigh. ”Oh-ho! You scared me…. Um… I’m making breakfast.” He says simply before zipping around once more, adding a few ingredients to a couple of things before returning to a cooking pot to stir an odd soup-like goop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm
Luna smiles"I am glad we did to. I never gave myself the chance to think about having a child or having love but now I do"

Shadow hisses some.The smell was making him sick.He cleans up the mess"I doubt anyone is going to eat that stupid pixie."He closed his eyes then moved to open the window.To get air into the kitchen. Luna your stupid pixie is making a mess and making the place smell worse then a pig pin!

Luna blinks then started to laughs.Which makes mark cry.She calms him then burps him"Love we best go help Shadow before he ends up choking franks"She fixes her top and looks at mark who looks back at her with a drooly smile  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm
Massasooni nods before standing with a stretch. "Arlight then... probably for the best... Frank's never good at telling what people besides himself would like to eat." He says before stepping out into the hallway and towards the kitchen.

"I don't care for your opinion of how good the food is or isn't, being that you're a pixie eater." He says before swiftly zipping around, as the pots and pans that he had been working on cooking seemed to be relocated into the sink and emptied onto plates and set on the table. The food appeared very odd, one of the items being a goopy soup in a bowl, which bubbled occasionally. It looked like hot liquidy mud, but Frank hovered over it and seemed ready to eat the bowl himself, but hesitates at Massasooni enters. Frank zips over his shoulder. "Made you breakfast! Your plate is the one with the smiley face pancake covered in honey and sprinkles... because I assume you aren't getting enough happiness, being that you're all grouchy... and what's more of a happy filled meal than that?" Massasooni shakes his head with a sigh. "Frank... you--" "Just try it." Massasooni rubs his hand over his forehead before sitting at the table, but just looks plainly down to the smiley pancake that was drizzled with honey and sprinkles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 pm
Luna walks in holding Mark"He doesn't only eat pixies"She looks at Shadow"Go hunt. You need it and I know your feeling.We don't need you strangling him"

Shadow bows then moves to leave"Dark one we need to speak alone"He looks at Massasooni then left to hunt for any dark being to eat  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:55 pm
Frank shakes his head. "He still will eat a pixie... and I don't eat my own kind, so if he doesn't like the food, well so what?... Plenty of other people here that don't eat pixies." He then hovers over another plate. "Oh, I made you a plate too!... I made you... uh..." He looks down to the plate he made for Luna, which had on it some eggs, bacon, and a grilled cheese sandwich. He points down at the plate. "This plate here!... and, well... I don't know what babies eat, so... I figured I wouldn't make the baby anything, because... I don't want to make something to come to find he won't eat it..." He says before looking past Luna to find Vex drifting in the kitchen as well, an eyebrow raised as she looked about the table with mixed foods. Frank nods. "... and I made me and you some... well, pixie foods... I left it out in the living room... I'll go show you." He says before zipping out of the room, grabbing Vex's hand and dragging her with him.

Massasooni nods to Shadow a bit before looking down to his plate and poking around the pancake with his fork, just messing with it until Frank left, to which he merely dumped the plate out in the trash and walks to the fridge. "He tries too hard..." He says as he grabs an apple and then bites into it. He shrugs his shoulders. "I'll go and see what Shadow wants to talk to me about... so, I'll be back in a few minutes, I guess." He says to Luna before walking out of the kitchen with the apple in hand and out the front door, a bit of a quickened pace to walk by Frank before he could look to him as he left... knowing that if Frank saw him leaving with the apple, he may get his feelings hurt, but lucky for him he slipped out just as Frank was excitedly showing Vex a bowl of something.

Massasooni quickly catches up to Shadow and tosses away the now eaten down to the core apple.
"What do you want to talk about?" He asks, wiping a bit of the apple's juices from his mouth.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff