Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Zora nodded and thought for a moment. "So one must sacrifice themself. Who will that be?" she asked him. She shook her head and smiled. "I guess we could worry about that later." she said quietly as she sighed.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Damon nodded.

"I already know."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Zora looked at him with a calm expression. "Guess you'll be keeping that a secret, huh?" she said as she grinned.

((sorry, I kinda have writer's block))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Damon nodded.

"Yes."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:02 am

Silvia listened to Damon and Zorra talk but staid quiet.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:57 am

Damon stood up and let his hands go in his pockets.

"The 12th war day will be onr of much pain I'm afraid..for a man to kill the skull king you see..he must see the side no living man is ever suppossed to see..and be judged by the gods of the world.If judged as worthy..the man..will be sent back as one amongst the living once more."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 am

Zora nodded and looked at him. "And if they're not judged worthy they die. Right?" she asked him quietly.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 am

Damon lookedat her and half-smiled.

"There soul is forever doomed to internal damnation to suffer for all of eternity."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:36 am

Zora looked at him and chuckled. "Well now, that doesn't sound too bad. Then again, that's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure it isn't a very pleasant thought for others." she said.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:38 am

Damon nodded putting his hands in his pockets as he saw a few people working on Valcom.He sighed.

"Its not that I'm worried about."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 am

Zora nodded at him and looked at the people who began to work on Valcom. "Then what are you worried about?" she asked him.

Lily watched as people started to work on Valcom. She smiled at him and took a step back so she wasn't in the way. She put the letter in her pocket and then watched as they worked on him.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 am

Damon starred at her and smiled.

"How will everyone else take it?"he said.

Valcom didn't budge as the people tried there best at healing him..he couldn't feel or move anyway..it didn't matter.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:50 am

Silvia walked over to Lily and patted her shoulder looking at Valcom "He'l be fine" She said to Lily giving her a faint smile.

Sam stayed where she was and sat down on the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:06 am

Zora looked at him and shook her head. "Well, you can't please everybody. You might as well just wait to tell them, unless it's absolutely neccessary to tell them as soon as possible." she said with a soft sigh.

Lily looked at Silvia and nodded. "I know. It's just, how long will he be fine? Will he even make it through this war?" she asked her quietly as she looked back at him. She shook her head and answered her own question. "Of course he will. I'll make sure of it." she said as she smiled at Silvia.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 am

Damon sighed and starred at Lily from the distance.

"Its hard on me right now..all this death anf this burden..somtimes it drives me to a point I just want to give up at.."he mutterd.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games