Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:18 pm

The quartet appeared in the gardens of Kanareshii, shadows swirled around them before dissapating like mist. "Here we are safe at home, once more." Cy said gently to them all but more toward Caly. He broke contact with Aeris and picked up Caly. "Come on ill take you to your room, you need your rest after all that." Cy said with a smile as he carried the girl off to her bedroom.
_

Vincent turned to Aeris and smiled. "You got banged up there Dark Elf. Why dont we head to your bedroom and ill ... 'help' you with your wounds." Vincent smirked with a mischeivious look in his eyes.

_

"Theyre back!" Animula exclaimed as she left the Oracles side and rushed out of the mansion, past Cy and Caly and right into Vincent. "Hi! I missed you!" She said as she hugged his legs, a smile on her face. "Dont you ever leave me again!" She scolded as she slapped his knee.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:50 pm

The elf smirked, shaking her head. "Yea yea yea, I know that. They got a couple of good shots in on me." She snickered a bit before turning Animula as she came running up to the demon. "It looks as if Ani missed you quite a bit. I'll be heading to my room to clean up." She smirked a bit before taking off in the direction of her room. Hopefully, Vincent would get the hint.

As for Sulthena, when Ani stood up and called out what she did, a smile appeared on the elf's face. The smell of blood caused the elf to scowl, shaking her head. "Hopefully, she will be alright."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Vincent picked up Animula and hugged her, she felt like his child to him, and he her father. That reminded him, he still had to keep his promise to the other dolls. But that meant doing something Caly and Cy wouldnt like.

"Come on ill take you inside but then im heading off to Aeris's bedroom." Vincent said, knowing he shouldnt hide anything from the demon child. After all shed find out one way or another, or shed be pissed as all hell.

"I know, but afterwards i want to play with you and Aeris." Animula said as she rested her head against Vincents chest. "Youll have to tell me what you guys did. Did you kill alot of people?" She asked.

"Ill tell you once we meet up again. Why dont you keep Sulthena, the Oracle and that pretty elf guard company?" Vincent said as he entered the mansion and set down Ani.

"Alright but dont go do anything i wouldnt." She laughed a childs laugh before headed off to the Oracle.

Vincent headed up to Aeris's room and opened the door. He slipped inside and shut the door before slipping up behind Aeris and taking her into his arms. "Mmm... now should we play doctor?" He purred in her ear.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:27 pm

Aeris didn't have to wait very long before the blue haired demon had followed her. She smiled a bit, snuggling into his arms, though wincing slightly at the pressure. "Sure thing. Just as long as you're the doctor." She grinned and turned around in his arms, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

Sulthena waited in the garden, though now standing where she had been sitting. "Hmm...I wish to play for a bit, but I wonder..."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:30 am

Emotions flooded her just as nature energy did the moment they reached home. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it, returning the feelings that she felt. the mansion's land welcomed her home and coddled her now that she was back.

she squeaked a little when Cy picked her up and then cuddled in his arms. His words of her being taken to her bedroom for rest sounded nice adn she just wanted to lay with him and listen to the sound of his voice and bathe in his presense again. She wanted to erase the memory of teh last vampire's touch and aura away from her mind and body.

When they reached her room, which was more their room than anything, she opened her eyes again and found herself placed on her bed. Magically stripping out of her clothes she then crawled under the covers adn then reached out to the vampire. Her blue/green eyes raised to his; wanting him to stay with her...no needing him to stay with her.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:58 am

Cy removed his shirt and shoes before slipping into Calys bed with her. He couldnt resist those blue/green eyes of hers. He held her from behind, wrapping his powerful arms around her. He kissed her neck lightly and laid there for a bit before he felt he should explain a few things.

"Daemyn hadnt been so corrupt when i first met him. I thought he had real potential. But the minute he got a taste of power he went too far. I condoned his behavior and left him behind. The other Vampires out casted him as well, saying that he didnt abide by the code the brotherhood has." Cy started before adding.

"Im sorry it came to this. But eventually your past does come back to haunt you, the longer you live." Cy said gently.

_

"Then someone get me a thermometer and gauze.." Vincent said in a suggestive tone. He leaned in close and placed a kiss on Aeris's lips, returning her kiss on his cheek not moments before. "Where does it hurt patient? Let me guess... " Vincent said as he released Aeris and started patting her down lightly.

"Hmm... i think the problem is down below. We'll have to operate." Vincent said with a snicker. "Though maybe we should start off with a good back and shoulder rub to work out those kinks." Vincent said in a more sincere tone as he offered Aeris's bed to her.

"Come on lay down." Vincent said, the battle having satisfied his bloodlust. It left him acting and feeling a bit more like Cy. Once Aeris laid down Vincent would tend to her wounds bandaging them up and applying any creams until she was all set. Then he would start the massage that would start from her neck downwards and back up again.

_

"Play?" Animula questioned. "Im bored i want to play!" She said as she came up to Sulthena.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:17 pm

A snicker escaped the elf's lips as she watched him joke around, patting her down. She pointed up to her shoulder with her other hand and shook her head. Aeris seemed a bit more tamed as she did as he asked, laying back down onto the bed. Her eye seemed to twitch as he applied the bandages, patching her wounds up nicely. "Thank you, Vincent." She smiled softly and chuckled as he started to massage.

Sulthena smirked and opened up her hand to Ani. "Then, we shall play." The elder elf nodded, wiggling her ears happily.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:09 am

She watched him adn then breathed in contentedly when he joined her and felt his strength, and warmth surround her more completely. She shivered just a tiny bit from the kiss on the neck, but cuddled tighter against his body, wrapping her arms around his around her and held them to her small frame.

As she listened to his words she applied them to what she had learned herself first hand with the corrupt vampire and slightly nodded. "You're forgiven Cy, you always will be. And I understand. Afterall, my past came back to haunt me didn't it?" she smirked slightly sardonically. She stroked his arm softly and then added, "But something good came from it..I was able to control some of my powers in the unleashed state..."

She closed her eyes briefly. recalled the scene when she had unleashed her mage powers, letting them fill her and act out. that she had actual control over them for the time. And as she did so, she opened up more to allow Cy to see her memories if he wished.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:18 pm

"That is good." Cy said softly and with a smile. "Thanks Caly." Cy said as he gave her a light squeeze. He listened to what she had to say and kept his anchor on her while she opened up her powers and let them free. Cy closed his eyes and gasped lightly. Her memories came flooding in along with her feelings at the time.

Her feelings triggered his own, like a large crack in a dam would let out some of the water behind it. "No dont.." Cy breahted against Calys neck as his own emotions started to open up from his past. He kept his eyes closed, as he felt pain, sorrow and fear fill him. He wanted to run, run away from his emotions but he held on tighter to Caly just as he felt a panick attack come on. Breathing shallow, and his body slightly shaking Cys memories started to flood Calys mind now through their connection.

Cys fear of being left alone, Daemyn and Vi the two of his most recent lovers. How he had been so enthralled with them at first. so intrigued with them and looking for the potential they had. Only to be used in the end and to hate them entirely for hurting him. With Daemyn it had been his quest for power that had forced Cy to break the ties. With Vi it had been all her flirting with other males and females that had led him to detach from her. But Cy had stayed with Vi for fear of being all alone in the world.

Vincent continued to massage Aeris's body until she had had enough. He actually wasnt in the mood to be all devilish as usual. The battle had satisfied his bloodlust for the time being.

He sat besides her on the bed, his fingers trailing through her hair as his emerald eyes watched her. "I was impressed with your fighting today. It was beautiful to watch my dear dark elf." Vincent purred, though in his voice you could hear his fatigue.

"Oh yay!" Animula said with a giggle. "what are we gonna play?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:27 pm

The sleepy smile on Aeris' lips was enough for her. She watched as he sat down beside her, her smile still on her face. At his mention of the fighting, she shrugged slightly, enough not to undo the bandages. "Your bloodlust drowned out my own. I actually quite liked it." She laid down on the bed, curling up a bit. "You sound tired. I say we deserve a nice rest." Aeris pulled on Vincent's hair until he would lie next to her.

Sulthena waved her hand over the ground below them, several flowers of different colors and shapes growing up. Along with them, several fruit bushes appeared. "Let's play a guessing game. I quite like them. I may not have eyes to see, but I can still play this game." She sat down on the ground and held out her hands. "I'm not sure if you know all the names of the flowers and fruits yet, so this will be fun for both of us. Just place whatever you pick into my hands and I'll guess what it is by feeling it." What she didn't tell Ani was that she knew what they were already. It was just a matter of teaching Ani the names now.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:13 pm

She smiled slightly at his first words, but started to get a little concerned when she felt that it wasn't just her emotions running through them now. She knew that he had to do this, but at the same time, she wasn't expecting it yet. His arms tightened around her adn she had to turn her attention to him, letting her feelings and thoughts fade away.

Carefully she turned around in his embrace adn slid her arms around his body, lending him comfort and promises. "Shh Cy, everything's going to be ok. I'm here...and I will never leave you...You will never be alone. I won't leave you...ever..." she said softly, caressing his cheeks and stroking his hair, all the while pressing her body against his, trying to give him as much comfort as she could...as much as he would accept.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Cy calmed soon enough, but his momentary release of his emotions was a much needed one. Calys soothing tone and touch was enough to calm the Vampire. He wiped away a few blood tears that had graced his cheeks and continued to hold Caly close to him. "I know you wont leave me, its just hard for me to accept that fact." Cy said softly. "And its more of me getting over whats been done to me in the past." Cy said gently.
_

Vincent followed Aeris down to the bed and took her into his arms. His shadow tail and wings wrapped around her before he closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep.
_

"okay!" Animula said with a smile before she took her time choosing which thing to pick. She was going to try and trick Sulthena, give her a hard one so to speak.

Animula grabbed a fuzzy fruit from the vein and placed it in Sulthenas hands. She had no clue herself what it was but she liked its fuzzy texture. "Okay so what is it?" She asked her tone happy and inquisitive, she was willing to learn what Sulthena had to teach her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 am

Her smile was faint as he replied. She still stroked his cheeks, her fingers and hands going to his back and smoothing a hand over his frame. Now she pressed soft kisses to each of his cheeks, his forehead, adn the tip of his nose. Then she smiled, letting all the love she had for him slide into their bond; as if it weren't there already. As she did so, she pressed her lips gently to his and kissed him.

"I will help you in whatever you need. Anything at all, please remember that beloved." she whispered, holding him close again, leaning her head against his. "Now perhaps we should sleep for awhile." she suppressed a yawn, but wasn't able to do so very well and was soon cuddling him, her eyes closing in her exhaustion.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Aeris smiled once again, snuggling into Vincent's wings. "Sweet dreams, my dear demon."

Sulthena smiled to Ani, turning over the fruit in her hands. It was larger and fuzzy, meaning it wasn't a raspberry. She snickered a bit and nodded. "It is a kiwi. It's an odd fruit, but it tastes really good. Here..." The elf pulled out a small knife hidden within her sleeves and cut it open into wedges. She gave two to Animula, and kept two for herself. She then proceeded to eat it, careful not to eat the skin. "You try it."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 pm

"Night my dear Dark Elf." Vincent said with a purr before he fell asleep.
_

"That sounds good." Cy said softly before he too slipped into a deep sleep, comfortable as he was.
_

"Kiwi? Thats a funny word. Who named it that?" She questioned as she took the two pieces of fruit. She bit into it and at first was shocked by the taste. She made a yuck face before she tried it again and found it wasnt too bad, just potent.

"Its very strong. Why's it fuzzy like that?" Animula asked Sulthena as she ate the two pieces, mimicking the Oracle and not eating the skin.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games