Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Chapter 2.5: Thomas

"Son. Son. Can you hear me boy? If so, shake your arm..." A familiar voice spoke. "Normally, a father would cry when they saw their son die. Me? I sorta had a feeling you'd come here. With me."

"Huh?" Roulin's tired eyes opened to a room as pristine as the one he died in. The only difference was that it wasn't as tall, nor did it have a ninety foot tower hanging from the roof. There was a window just over the shoulder of the dark hooded figure. Outside of it was a starry night. No clouds were visible. To the right of the hooded figure was a small table upon which stood a black Owl. Only it's grey beak and yellow eyes were distinguishable from it's Thomas-like figure.

"You got your tail beat. I thought I should tell you in case you didn't notice. What I want to know kid is why you decided to go down into that room. You should've felt your power drop when you landed in the tunnel." The cloaked man stood from his dark red seat and walked over to the window. The moon shined against the white floor, but it wasn't noticeable.

"Yeah, I know. I got killed and now I'm here. Waiting for Will to get me out. Do you think I would've dropped into that hole without a plan?" Apparently, after death, a new wardrobe was assigned to you. Roulin now wore a white trenchcoat and from his waist down, the coat was unbuttoned revealing jet black pants and shoes. The vest beneath his coat was as dark as his pants and the button shirt beneath it. It didn't differ much from his previous outfit, but it was clean and somewhat shined. "You used to trust the guy but still, I don't think I can. You think he'll come through?"

"Well, at least you remember my voice kid." The hood over the man's face was pulled back revealing dark hair the was slicked back just like Roulin's was. His dark purple eyes met with the younger Owl's and a grin spread across his lips. Che was now looking at Roulin who was situating himself in the free chair. "For the most part, you put up a good fight. I have to say, I haven't seen determination like that in a while. I can tell that you're a Presidiomni."

"Birth certificate." Roulin mused to himself. He wasn't really in the mood for Che's odd way of making himself known and providing company. The only thing he wanted now was answers. "You know Che, as much as I'd like to talk with you on non-serious terms, I really need to know a few things. Specifically how to beat Thomas, the Heralds and how to be a good Life Owl. Also, I NEED to know about the Nol Era. Thomas is going to kill Raven once he learns what she knows. There has to be something in the past to help me when I get back to life."

"God." Che lamented. "Just when I thought we could be like a family. A dead family, but a family nonetheless. Alright son, what do you want to know about...whatever it is you want to know?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 pm

"First off, I want to know about Thomas." Roulin said after shifting position in the light green chair. He crossed his right leg over the other and Che returned to his spot in the red chair across from him. The Owl that was staring intently at Roulin did just that. It's unnerving gaze remained on the teen and not once did it blink.

Once Che took his seat, the white room darkened matching the same color as the somber night. Between the two Owls appeared a light blue sphere of the same liquid metal that Noel had given to Moli and like a pond's surface in a light breeze, it began to ripple until Thomas's human head was made. "Okay, Thomas. That guy, that guy, that guy. Where to start?"

"At the beginning. I don't feel like beating around the bu--I know. I'm actually trying to think of where to start. You don't know how much this man has done in his past. Literally. He was the 'messenger boy' of the Great Four."Che unzipped his hooded raincoat and removed it placing it on the back of his chair. His suit was a perfect contrast to Roulin's. The only difference was where Roulin had a white tie, Che had a dark red one.

"Define messenger boy." Roulin said as the Owl's head rotated until it's head was perfectly sideways.

"Messenger of Death rather. He was for a long time. A long, long time. Back when me, Dante and Fel had our own team, he was our overseer. Moreso for Dante. Will and Noel assigned him to us because we were the strongest group of Owls there were at the time. The strongest group of normal Owls anyway. Thomas, being the great person he was, eventually got tired of being the errand boy." Che allowed a minute for the information to seep into his son. Once his cocked eyebrow lowered, he continued with his story.

"Thomas at first wasn't as maniacal as he is now. He was actually a pretty cool guy who didn't have the powers that he does now. It's just he got to use to working with us. He wanted to be a human again. To make himself feel like a human, he decided to make himself love Felicity. Mind you Felicity and me were a thing at this point in time. This guy says that he wants to encroach. He does in a way that I wasn't too fond of. I figured out his weakness, then I took it to him. Then, he did something else that I wasn't too fond of..."

"And that was?"

"He killed my father. The deal was that if we stayed within the lines of the Great Four's rules, then we'd be allowed to live as a subgroup of theirs. Thomas was sent to make sure we stayed that way. The bad thing about our entire relationship was that he was never our friend. He gambled that if Felicity would love him back, then he'd spare our father. My father knew of this, but he kept that much of the information to himself."

Apparently, there was more to the story then just what Che was telling. Roulin's saddened expression became one of understanding. Unfortunately, because time was running slim, he needed to know more and he needed to know it now. "What else did old dark and drippy not tell you dad?" Unknowingly, Roulin managed to place 'dad' within his question. While it may have not occured to him, it did to Che. Che could only nod.

"Thomas wanted us dead from the get go. For the longest time, we suspected him of killing the people that were destined to be the Death Owl before they actually became it. You ever try to load a save file after just removing the cartridge or disc? It gets corrupted and goes back to the previous file. How Thomas figured out this odd little equation we don't know, but I'm sure it had something to do with Gale. She was....one of the better looking Owls if I do say so myself. I had Felicity so I was happy."

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 am

Soft rain began to pat against the window pane the futher the conversation went in. "Gale and Thomas weren't ever friends. It was more than just them being two conflicting elements. There was something more to them...or him at least. To make matters worse, Gale was the one to figure out Thomas weakness for us. That's info that I'm sure you and your little ragtag team of rejects might want." Che jokingly chided. Roulin had come a long way, but having a team at this point, he though, was a bit of an over step.

"His weakness is explosion. Basically concussive force. As long as he can't see it, then he can be hurt by it." Roulin smirked at his father. He hadn't realized why he dropped down into the tunnel, that is, until Che spoke once again.

"Oh. So you took Raven's power because it's really hard to see in the dark. Good show kid. But you still made a mistake going down there. Having a gun is one thing, but having the capacity to shoot it is another. Roulin, you know it's good to have more than one gun. Let me speak and you'll have yourself another weapon against Thomas."

Just when he thought he had one-uped his father, Che manages to foil him. Roulin sat back in his chair and prepared for another sermon.

"You need a way to hit him hard and fast. I'm talking the power of superspeed. You were out of it when me and Thomas fought, but I managed to hit him plenty of times without dying. You see, that black soup coveriong our friend is just that. It's a liquid, but it's alive. Thomas can't activate his power by pure reflex. He needs to register the attack first. Physical attacks are normally slow and that allows him the time he needs to coat an attack in Negation. If you can literally punch and pull faster than he can think, then you have him."

Roulin's jaw dropped when he told him that. He had the power of superspeed all along, but he never thought to use it. Not in the way Che had described. "You kidding? Seriously? That's all that it took? Now I definently need to apologize to Raven for taking her power like that...."

"Roulin, that wasn't at all nice what you did. Remember who's telling you this." Che had a point. To have a man who's path is more shadier than a foggy forest driveway tell you that your actions were bad, then you have messed up somewhere along the line. "What happened to you is the same thing that happens to all these new guys. They realize their powers, then they want more of it. You didn't take Raven's power because you could use it against Thomas, you took it because you wanted it for yourself." Che stood from his seat and went to the wall that was behind it. The Owl he walked around twisted it's head, then continued it's path until it's eyes met Roulin's again.

"Ouch...Dad, I know that. I didn't want to admit that to myself. I didn't want to admit I was for a second anything like Lucien..."

"He's more like Thomas and Dante then all of us. Sure he can plan like I can, but he isn't as free-minded as you and I are. He's plans will work more often though. I can tell you that now. Thomas almost had it down, but he lost it in the end. After he went loco on all of us and killed a few Herald mentors, he had to go..."

"Heralds? Oh, tell me about the Heralds. These ******** have been a pain in my side for a long, long time. I can't turn around without having one of them in my face shooting lightning or something at me."

"I'll tell you all about. One thing you need to know now is that Timothy actually has a point when it comes to wanting to kill The Great Four and their lineages. Allow me to tell you the true treachery that has made Thomas so embittered and the life and times of Gaeta, Gale and Will..."

(Next subby...The Heralds and The Great Four. And can someone get me info on Gale so I can include her in this?)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am

Chapter 2.6: The Heralds

(And so the plot stuff begins.)

"Oh boy. Where to begin?" Che said with a quick rub of the stubble lining his chin. "You know, The Great Four aren't as innocent as they seem. It was them that issued that my father be killed. The reason that I still like them is because your grandfather was...not the best person in the world. He was like Thomas, but not so...ambitious. He had a plan."

"Oh. And that was?" Asked Roulin who once again shifted his position in the chair.

"Well, like Thomas, he knew that if you killed a Herald while they weren't ready to give up their powers, you took their power. With that in mind, he set out with his powers that he amassed---He had a power like ours?" Roulin interjected. He wasn't too suprised at the revalation. It did answer alot of questions though.

"He did. How do you think I have his power? I went and dug him up then put his soul in one of my cards. My power is just Paper Manipulation Roulin. Not Power Replication of any form. Like I was saying, your grandad was just psycho to an extent. He was cool at first, but then...nah."

"You know, that's great and all, but I still need to know about the Heralds. Why are they so--The Heralds's power originate from a single person that was killed back when the Universe was still young. This person was so incredibly strong, he decided to separate his power and give it to ten people who he deemed could be guardians. Their power is literally divine, but stoppable. About a million years after the Earth settled, the Heralds crafted devices that allowed their powers to be negated."

"The Artifacts..."

"Yes. Like your watch, or the proper term, The Chronometer of Nol. By the way kid, Nol was the name of the guy that the Heralds originated from. Now that you have the history, you can learn the more recent past. Like I said earlier, the Great Four issued the order to kill my father. They also ordered Thomas to kill Timothy's leader. That's the reason he's so pissed at the Great Four."

Roulin supressed his suprise at the statement. He blinked at least ten times before the idea of that finally setting in. Will, Noel, Gale and Thomas...why would they do that to Timothy of all people? "Does Timothy know of this? Because if not...then I think someone should say something."

"Kid, I've been trying to figure this out for myself for a long, long time. All evidence points to it. He, along with the Heralds of Body and Mind, wanted to do what I did. Tell the world of the existence of these type of people. The Heralds didn't want to lose anything nor did they want chaos. Imagine a world that knows that the people they worship are really....people. Just with abilities. Now, I'm not going to say I'm an atheist, but people are weak-minded. Most people only chase an image of God because they need something to either blame, or look forward too." Che reasoned solemly. "Religion isn't a laughing matter. The Great Four knew this. Another thing is that they get their powers from prayers. Literally. Noel is stronger than Will due to this, but not by much. Hate is stronger than love kid. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that, but it is."

Roulin's lips twisted into a grimace as Che went on with his personal philosophy. How could he, a man that literally died for his wife, say that hate is stronger than love? That talk would have to wait. For now, he was onto something pretty big.

"I can tell from the look in your eyes you want to research this. You don't want to do that. If you do, you'll most definently be killed. You're name may be Life, but you're not immortal." Thunder cracked outside of the window and the rain began to pound harder against the pane. Lightning lit the sky in bright, quick flashes before vanishing leaving only darkness behind. "Do you want to fall deeper into this rabbit hole? Now that you know that The Great Four may have ordered Thomas to kill Tim's teacher, do you want to know why they haven't been caught or even considered suspects?"

Roulin's eyes wandered to the Owl to his right, then to the window just over Che's shoulder. His view returned to his father who wore a smile now. He wanted Roulin to know what he knew. He wanted his legacy to continue. His emotions read otherwise. Che was afraid that his son might end up like him. Consumed in his work never seeing the light of day...always in search of an answer. The Owl of Life grinned a reluctant grin along with his father. He nodded his head affirmatively and the sphere that rested in the center of the room became two light blue faces. They were the faces of Gale and Timothy.

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:45 am

(Solaris, Will, Dez...take a bow.)

Roulin carressed his chin in thought. Che's words had sunk in and like a machine, Roulin began to process the information. Within seconds, he reached a rather valid conclusion. "You know, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they used Thomas a scapegoat. I mean look at it. From what you've told me, they used Thomas for everything. The way it looks though Che, it seems that they set Thomas up and he didn't see it coming." The Owl of Life reasoned soundly. "They sent him to watch over you and Dante, he botches a mission then they blame it all on him. The only thing I'm wondering is what mission did it screw up. I can't see Thomas messing up on anything unless he doesn't have all the info."

"You know what Roulin? I hate to derail your perception train, but as astute as that is, you figure out anything new for me. Where you stopped is where I've been for the longest time." Gale's eyes shifted to Che and Thomas's to Roulin. The Owl that sat atop the desk began to pace back and forth along the table. Apparently, whatever emotion Roulin felt, the Owl would act it out. Right now, it was playing confused. "Thomas didn't ******** up any missions as far as I know. He was sent to watch over us...he helped Dante and I kill our father...the only thing he probably did wrong was kill Timothy's mentor---nope..." Che snapped his fingers and smacked his knee. The answer had arisen for possibly the twentieth time in his life. A fact that was constantly over looked was once again seen. "It was because Thomas killed Gale."

"What do you mean?" asked Roulin as he and the Owl turned to the sleuth awaiting his answer.

"Thomas killed Gale so Will and Noel needed a way to expose it. They had him kill Timothy's leader. That way, they'd have back-up when it came down to the inevitable fight that would take place between he and they."

"That's stupid." Roulin assessed their situation and found the whole thing to be silly. "Why didn't they just rally the Heralds. They're supposed to RUN them, you know?"

"Crude misconception kid. The Heralds and The Great Four are two separate entities. They exist in and of themselves. Neither group runs the other. They do work together though to issue "balance." Myself, Dante, Will and Noel knew that alone we couldn't beat Thomas. This is when he was far more powerful...before we locked him away. They needed a way to get Timothy's attention. They got his attention and they've had it for a long, long time."

"Dad, dad. Wait. Stop." Roulin froze the conversation in it's tracks. He needed to gather his thoughts and place the questions he had in mind in place. To somewhat stall and gain more knowledge, he asked Che,"Who is God's name is Gale? The only thing I know about her is that she was the Life Owl before me."

"Ahhh son, Gale was one of those type of motherly people you meet only once in your life...besides your own mother of course. She was friends with Noel. Before Noel and Will received their abilities, they lived in feudal Japan. Noel and Will were enlisted in the japanese military at the time. Gale entered the picture when she lost a race the instructor gave out the first day. Noel, feeling bad for poor old Gale, invites her out to eat with Will, who at the time deceived Noel into thinking that he was her teacher." Che paused the chuckle at Will's past action. Looking out the window once more, he wondered did Will know that his one action would lead to a massive war. "That's right, Noel was the one who issued the test. Fast Forward, When Noel received her title, she was able to choose who her guardian would be and she chose Gale, for the fact she was selfless and humble. Apparently L had a thing with Gale as well, because he was close with Noel and Will."

"The Herald of Light, L?" Roulin asked in the tone of a curious child.

"Yep. Now shut up and let me speak. From what I've heard and read...in a few diaries...L, Noel and Will knew each other for ages. They may just be the three oldest people on this planet. Continuing on, L met Noel and Will a bit before he gained immortality, so sometime before his 24 birthday and given his upbringing thus far he would have had high hopes for them." Che stood up from the chair and the Owl took to his shoulder as he approached the window once more.

"Early Gaeta was lazy, but not the way he is now but more so. Before he was assigned a new leader and team, he traveled and worked with Noel and Will very very closely. All the while, he was interested in starting a real family with Gale." Che turned and faced Roulin. He took a few paces to the right and rested agains the bare wall. From there, he continued, "More than likely would have talked to Will about it more so than the other Heralds given that they would have been preparing to pass on their titles and leave him to train the next generation. More than likely Will and Noel would have been L’s first friends since Sydney didn’t come around till 390 years later and Timothy about 400. Thus, he'd have a good bit of history with Will before Will went all mean and Satan-ey. Since Will liked Noel, and L was Light and was assigned more duties with Noel and all the while trying to help her and Will’s relations, Will also helped L with Gale by putting a good word for him to her. Sometimes it was through a prank. Other times, it was more straight forward. Since Gale was shy, Will collaborating maybe with Noel practically set the two of them up and may have “sabotaged” with pranks for fun, especially to get them into the first date."

"That sounds about right. So after all, these guys...these extremely powerful people still have a shard of humanity within them. Or in their past at least. I don't know why, but it suprises me." Roulin smirked. He never expected Gaeta to go out and like someone. He seemed far too lazy for that. Then again, his name was Life and here he sat dead with his father. "I guess it was because they, or a select few, or always trying to kill me."

"Possibly." Che replied. "Having someone trying to kill you all the time will have that effect on you. Only until you learn about your enemy do you truly acknowledge them as something other than an oppressive force. Continuing on now, L is fixated on music. Will, being the music prodigy, started L on it. Next time you see him...and you will see him, take a peak at his neck or ears. There will be headphones. Now, Will taught L a song to play to Gale, and though shy and lazy and a myriad of other things, L proposed to Gale with that song at that beach island of his. L's beach is on an island where his peoples’ home used to be. Only L, Noel, Will, Sydney, and Tim would know of where L's sanctuary is, mainly because he's closest or at least was closest to them. One reason why L returns to this place so often is because it is where he proposed to Gale. Ask him to take you there one day."

"I'll try."

"Now that the past of the two greatest lovers of all time has been covered, ready to resume track and learn why the Giygas Pistola was built and why Timothy is such a great person?"

"Of cou--Roulin. I'm really going to need you to shut up when I'm speaking. You won't learn anything if you keep talking over me..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:47 am

Chapter 3: Into The Nol Era

Two months have passed since that fateful day in Paris. The Night Owls's leader, Dante, is dead. The Fallen Phoenix's leader, Raven, is within the dark clutches of Thomas, the leader of the United Negation Syndicate. A number of strange occurances have happened in this long, long winter. Russia has signed an Eternal Pact with the United States stating that they shall never cross paths in war, but shall always assist one another if need be. No doubt the work of Thomas and his team.

Aside from that, the weather in all parts of the world has been, to say the least, strange. Some days, it's sunny in Nepal and on others, it snows in the Congo. Earthquakes and electrical storms plague the lands of America. Strangely, nothing at all occurs in Japan. The whether of this archipelago remains just how it should. Calm, but warm and sometimes raining. It is this country that each time excluding The Heralds are moving to now.

What could be causing these catastrophes, these strange political agreements? What will become of Raven, The Fallen Phoenix and The Night Owls? Will the world go through another Nol Era? Find out in the final chapter....The O.W.L.S: Into The Nol Era....

~~~~~~

"Know, you know, Timothy wasn't a bad person. He still isn't. He's just...misled. You have to remember, he's the youngest Herald. He's also the most qualified. He's led that team farther than any Lightning herald has since it's beginning. Unfortunately, when a smart person becomes too smart, they begin to question things." Che sighed. A quick flash of lightning revealed the grin he wore. Timothy and Che were one in the same, but to a degree. Timothy was more brash due to his overconfidence. Che relied more on trickery and mindgames when it came to learning things. "The only two people Timothy ever loved were taken from him for the same two reasons. His mentor and friend was ordered to be killed by the very people he followed. Timothy and the other Heralds knew that Thomas killed him along with other mentors, but only Timothy knew the reason."

"That reason was?"

"It's always been the same thing throughout history. People with power don't want to die. Will and Noel weren't about to give up their positions just yet. They had 'work' to finish up. They had to kill Thomas for what he did. Timothy was already ahead of them in that department. This, son, is where the Giygas Pistola comes in."

"Alright."

"This gun, which is made with so many different pieces, has to power to kill or at least stop any of us. What it does is it shoots a concentrated blast of pure Herald energy. I can't explain that any better, so let your imagination fill in the blanks...or get shot by it. Anyway kid, now that Thomas was scapegoated, the great four had another problem on their hands. Timothy. He had gotten word from someone that Thomas was ordered to kill his mentor. That threw the idea that Thomas just went rogue out the window. That's half the reason why Tim hates the Great Four. Another reason is that his job separated him from the love of his life. I'm sure you know how that goes so it's no need to explain."

"I'm sure. So now, let me get this all straight dad." Roulin sat up in his chair once again after taking in all the information. Now was the time for assessment. "So you mean to tell me that this way started because Thomas killed Gale, then Will and Noel had Thomas kill Tim's mentor so that he'd join them in order to kill him?"

"Yes."

"Okay. That backfired because someone told Timothy that Thomas really killed his mentor because Will and Noel told him to?"

"Mmhm."

"So what does this have to do with the Nol Era? Can I learn about that now?" the impatient Roulin requested.

"You're already quarter-way through it. At this point, we're at year....1727 possibly. Remember now, The Nol Era ends around the 1790s. What happened in the later years in quite honestly a murder, some of which is caused by me and Dante. Just know that we start a cult and that cult....yeah. Just let me speak to you Roulin."

(You guys can post now. If you're confused in anyway, please, don't hesitate to PM me.)

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 am

Two months had passed and Aaliyah and the other members of the Fallen Phoenix were still in Kenya. Aaliyah had talked to some people...for...support and had gained that. Lately the weather had been acting crazy...and it kinda affected her, she would be sick some days and other days vivacious. She was dressed in her native royal attire. She walked into the room where her other members were. "Hey guys...we're leaving for Japan in a few minutes, I hope you all have everything" she said. She tried to keep a positive mood despite the fact Raven and Kojiro were with the UNS.

Two months had passed and Amara had trained not only Vincent but Amaya and Anya. There plan would come into fruitaition. She had been probing Thomas' mind for the last two months as well, just a security measures. She had an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach but she didn't pay it any mind. She wondered about Raven and Kojiro though...even though she didn't know them like that.

Vincent shattered a vase and froze it in time before it could fall to the floor. "I'm getting better" he said with a smile. His power and confidence had rose in the last two months along with his physical training. He was now able to cryatalize things but it took concentration.

Noel looked out the window, they were in Japan, her homeland as she crossed her legs. Noel had started to dress more modern. She was way more affirmitive. She pressed the button. "Night OWLs...come to my office for a briefing...we have work to do" she told the other members.

Aeon had been with them for the last two months and still had a little trouble accepting she was an OWL at times but felt more comfortable. Her and Moli had gotten closer as the months went by. She was in his bed as she figured he was in the shower. "Moli...we have a meeting!!!" she yelled to him from the bed as she finished getting ready.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 am

In the two months since France Demios had gone to stay with the night owls. He figured with Roulin gone and the death of Dante the night owls needed everyone. However, in the time since Roulin's death Demios had become quiet and distant. Roulin was one of the people who helped Demios leave the UNS and become a night owl. In the last two months he had studied just about every article of magic he could find hoping to find a way to contact Roulin or maybe just to avoid the fact of dealing with his death. These days he felt so alone in with the night owls. With Armand in the UNS, Roulin dead, and Aeon spending more and more time with Moli he just felt alone. However, in this time he had also bonded with the Raven Force and had better control. However, he still felt strong anger towards Thomas and the heralds. Even now he sat in the night owls base in one of their libraries. That is until he herd Noel. He quickly headed to Noels office. Noel was one of the few people that Demios was sure noticed that he had sank into a depression. Even now he was sure his eyes showed how lonely he felt.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 am

Moli was too busy washing the dense packets of dirt from his hair to hear Aeon when she called. He made out the word meeting and that alone was instruction enough. He spent more time on his hair than his body, but for Noel and Aeon, he had to speed it up. Being the second in command since Dante was gone wasn't easy, but it gave him a sense of purpose. Each day though, he missed his uncle, but as long as he had his cousin, Noel and his Owl in training, Aeon, things would work out just fine. Or at least he prayed. "You wanna pick out some clothes for me since you're up Aeon?"

~~~

"That's not what I want to hear goddamn it! Tell me something I don't know!" The darkened man stood over Raven's bruised, battered and lightly dressed body. Her pale face was covered with a wet cloth and above her was another man. Unlike Thomas, the man was far more burly looking. In his ring adorned hands was bucket filled with water that, when the word was given, would be poured onto Raven's face giving her the feeling of drowning. It was a secret interrogation technique known as 'Waterboarding.' Fortunately, this was the most humane method of torture Thomas had used yet. Others included psychological methods, Negation usage and his favorite one which was to make a long laceration then fill it with salt. As long as Raven's will remained strong, his methods would get worse and worse. The game was now who would break first. Thomas or Raven?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:45 am

"Hello Demios" she said to him kind of short. Noel had to become a little bit more tough in order to hold the team together. She walked towards him and looked into his eyes. "Look Demios, I know you're still kind of sad...but we all have lost people who are important to us" she told him. Looking out unto the skyline she sighed. "What I'm trying to say is you have to get better control of your emotions and don't sink into a depression or you will be killed out there...either that or get one of your team member's killed" she told him. "Now cheer up to the best of your ability before the other's see you like this okay Demi?" she asked him with a warm smile.

Aeon smiled as she got up and looked for something cute Moli could wear. "No problem" she shouted out to him as she soon found a cute outfit for him. She sighed as she finished getting herself dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Your clothes are on the bed Moli" she said to him in a soft tone.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 am

Demios looked at her and gave her sort of a half smile. "I know we've all lost people we care about" He said. He looked down for a minute "But Roulin was one of the few friends I had, and I can't help but feel if I hadn't lost it he'd still be here" he said. He looked back at her again "I know it must be hard on you too I mean in this war both you and Will have lost your successor" He said. He frowned again "I can't imagine what it must feel like having them taken from you and on top of that you no longer have the person who is supposed to take over for you" He said. He took a seat after a moment "Your right about not sinking into a depression, but I can't help but feel all of this is pointless" He said. He closed his eyes remembering the times he had faced Thomas and the heralds. Each one ended pretty bad and he knew that none of them really had the ability to face them.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:55 am

"Thank you Aeon." Moli said after turning his mixture of hot and cold water off. He moved the pastel shower curtain back and stepped from the tub onto the dark blue carpet. Realizing that he hadn't brought a towel in with him, he sighed. He had other means of drying off. Using his power, he began to heat up until the water covering him evaporated. His skin was now orange, but in time, that would vanish. Grabbing his undergarments, he dressed and exited the bathroom in his dark satin robe. "Wow." When reaching for his dark brown outfit, he caught a glimpse of Aeon in the mirror. "Even while on a mission you dress to kill."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 am

Noel looked at Demios. "Yes we have lost our successors...but they will can and will be replaced...true I had emotional ties to the both of them...but in life...things happen" she told him. "I lost my best friend, one who I was friends with before all of this title crap came along...of course I was sad...but if I would have allowed myself to start blaming myself, I would have been dead ages ago kid" she told him. "This is not pointless Demios we are just trying to restore balance" she told him. She put her hand on his shoulder as she felt a vibe and her architect seal glew in her left eye. "If you want to sit these missions out..go ahead...but I've called in someone you may know to help...Artemis..." she said trailing.

"Thanks Moli, I've learned it from the fabulous dressers around here. You remember how I used to dress before I came to the Night OWLs" she said giggling. She looked at her locket and at Moli as she slipped on her heels. "Moli...you mentioned to me my sister is alive...Amara...but...where is she?" she asked as she neared teh door waiting for him to finish dresssing.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games