Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:15 pm
Aphrodite laughed softly. "Yes, yes I am." Aphrodite said smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:17 pm
Lightning sighed and gave her brother another strange look
" Didn't we get kicked out of heaven for falling for a goddess..." Lightning mumbled for a moment

Dimitri sighed and placed his hand over his eyes
" Don't remind me..."Dimitri muttered  

Mistress of Voice

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:20 pm
Aphrodite laughed softly at Dimitri. "Don't be embarrassed now, Dimitri. Falling in love with someone is nothing to be ashamed of. Again, it does not bother me Dimitri." Aphrodite commented with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Dimitri smiled and blushed darkly as he looked at Aphrodite  

Mistress of Voice

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:34 pm
Aphrodite was looking somewhere else, but from the side of her eye could see Dimitri looking at her smiling and blushing deeply. She turned her head too look at Dimitri. "Hm?" She asked, a bit puzzled. Why was he smiling and blushing deeply while looking at Aphrodite. What did she do to make him blush, well possibly the "Don't be ashamed of being in love" part might have made him blush. But still, was he possibly falling for Aphrodite like many men did? Some just for looks and other not for looks?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:42 pm
((Erik: ... ))

Erik was struggling to keep his balance the whole time. Right now he had his arms wrapped around the tree while his legs went in every direction from the rollerblades.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:43 pm
Amy looked around a bit confused, she shrugged and started to walk around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:17 pm
Mistress of Voice
Dimitri smiled and blushed darkly as he looked at Aphrodite

((Um? Bamp? x3 I already replied to you under your last post.))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mistress of Voice

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm
Dimtri sighed and leaned against the tree
" Its funny people usually fall for how beautiful you are and not for how nice you are.." Dimitri said as he chuckled and looked at Aphrodite  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:25 pm
Awesome nerd
((Erik: ... ))

Erik was struggling to keep his balance the whole time. Right now he had his arms wrapped around the tree while his legs went in every direction from the rollerblades.

Anika put a finger to her lips and softly giggled at Erik struggling. Can she help it? It was actually kind of cute how he tried to keep his balance, and yes she was odd. "That's not how you do it silly. Take chance, it's just like falling in love. You'll never know what or how it will end, or if it ever ends. That's why you need to take the chance in falling in love. Now come on, I see you need lots of practice." Anika said, grabbing his hand and practically dragging him as she rollerbladed. After five minutes, she decided to let go. "Take a chance, and learn from your mistakes." Anika whispered into his ear before she let go. She left him behind, and kept on rollerblading herself. When there was no more space for her to rollerblade, no more cement, only little. She sped up, and did a flip on the air to get on the other side of the bench, where there was plenty a space. For a while while she was in mid-air, she felt like she was flying. Of course, her dress flew up, she knew it. It was the price she had to pay to have that small second free feeling. Once she got back to land, she turned around to see if Erik was doing okay, or at least not getting hurt.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 pm
Aphrodite shrugged, and nodded. "Yeah, at first I hated it. When men would come up to me and tell me that, at first I thought it was sweet. Then once they told what the wanted to do to me in bed, I threw them in the ocean in hopes they would drown to death... But I got a lecture, saying that I shouldn't be ashamed of my beauty or anything, pretty much meaning don't do that ever again. So, I just went with what they said, stay calm with they tell such naughty things, and they will stop once they see you don't care at all. They say it's the price of beauty. But I would much rather be myself and look like I've been in an car accident..." Aphrodite simply said. She smiled at Dimitri, and looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm
Dimitri chuckled and shrugged his shoulders
" Most people would say the same thing but then their are other girls who want to look like you and be beautiful and get all the attention, i don't like girls like that.." Dimitri said and then he added " I like girls who are smart and don't pay attention to their look but just want to looked natural.." Dimitri said and then he sighed and looked down  

Mistress of Voice

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:03 pm
Erik stumbled a little as she pulled him away from the tree. He had his arms stretched out to keep his balance, but once she told him about love, he changed. Falling in love. Those brought back memories. The young man closed his eyes and thought about the sweet memories as his legs somehow gained the ability to skate. He skated perfectly around each rock, snail, or bench.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games