Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm
Username: Gravekenshin
Name: Soul
Species: Artic Wolf
Appearance: soild white fur with a little bit of black fur on my head in the shape of an X
Pack postion/role: Loner
Home: in a dead end den near a river
History sad Optional.) tried working with the pack, but kinda has a pace that helps me get things done, and I didn't think it would work with the pack so I went loner so I don't mess the pack up.
Mated: no
(if I need to correct anything let me know please.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 pm
Mikayla walked around the Den, memorizing the layout and whatnot. She was simply amazed at how her wolf body worked. The things she could smell, what she could see, how fast and strong she was now. "This will still take some getting used to though" she said to herself. The one thing she couldn't do yet was eat raw meat. She couldn't stomach the texture or the smell of it.
She eventually found her way to Kaishin's room and then the most wonderful aroma found its way to her nose. She peeked inside to see a stick of meat roasting over an open fire. Kai noticed her and beckoned her in.
"What is all this?" she asked. It was certainly unusual for a wild wolf to live like this.
"The result of studying the lifestyle of humans" he replied. "I have a particular fondness for cooked meat now... plus I thought it might be a while for you to adapt to the life of a wolf".
"You did this for me?" she said, blushing furiously again.
"Sorta" he simply replied. "I usually cook my meat unless I'm really hungry and can't wait for it to cook". he sniffed the meat and then tore it into two even chunks, handing one to Kay. "So what made you decide to become a wolf anyway? I never thought a human would do something like this".

Kay took a bite of the meat and sighed. It was cooked perfectly. She listened to Kai's question and swallowed the mouthful she had. "I... don't really know why I did it... It... just seemed like the right thing to do..." She looked at the Alpha that sat before her and sighed again. "There is another reason... but I'll keep it to myself for now".
Kaishin nodded and ate his food. "Then I say nothing for now then".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 am
Soul: *as I wake up I stretch some and walk out of my den and sniff the air* ahhhh got to love the smell of the outside. *goes to the river to get a drink*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 am
I smacked at the clear water of the lake, rather peeved that there had been no fish for a good half hour. I moved away, but stopped when I heard a splash. I turned and glared at the ripples in the middle of the lake from the fish that had just jumped. With a soft snarl I turned away from the water, hoping I could find something else.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 am
*reaches the river and drinks some of the water* now to find some food, but to eat. hhmmmm. *I sit and think*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 pm
Jin's tail fluffed up and he whirled around, looking for the source of the new voice, he looked down to see a black she-wolf with white markings and he exhaled in relief "Whew, don't sneak up on me like that please, I'm very jittery, Frost and I are just chatting, and I'm afraid I don't know your name, and how do you know mine already?  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 pm
"the ability to eat something in peace is gone from what i see, so i will continue...." -he grabbed the squirrel by its head and with his other claw puts it near its neck-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:11 pm
Eclipes
"sorry I didn't want to scare you I know your names becuase I somehow I know alot, my name is eclipes, and snowstorm come on out".
Snowstorm
A wite wolf with black markings came out of the bushes "hey eclipes who are your your freinds".  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:12 pm
-priest watched from the tree, and before killing the squirrel he looked at the 2 new wolfs- "now your interesting."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 pm
Snowstorm and Eclipes
"Who's interesting" they both said. Snowstorm glared at him and her fur stood up, Eclipes looked up at him with intrest and remand calm.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm
"you know i had a dream, that i would change this world, but in my dream 2 wolfs stop me before i can change it permanently and its interesting that you 2 exactly match those 2 from my dream." -an expression of fear, anger, and confusion came over his face, mostly fear, knowing if his dream was true his plan that was about to be put into play, would be ruined by these 2, he mutters to himself to watch them-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:53 pm
Jin eyed the lizard out of the corner of his eye before looking back at the wolves, and whispered "I recommend watching your backs around him." before walking back towards the lake, tail swishing thoughtfully back and forth
behind him.  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 pm
"not there back i would simply watch out...." -he chuckled a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm
Snowstorm
"I knew their was somthing wrong with you" she barked looking alarmed.
Eclipes
"That is interesting, Snowstorm were in a prophecey" she barked looking delighted.
Snowstorm
"that's not a good thing I wish their would be no prophecy so everything would be normal" she barked calming down.
Eclipes
"but think of if WE are SPECIAL" she barked still looking delighted.
Snowstorm
"well we can't get around it so I guess we and that lizard are enimes now". she barked glaring at the lizard.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm
"only if you allow it. the thing about dreams they show us the choices we can't make.(movie reference) and you can't change that, all you can do is understand why." -he chuckled a bit-  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games