Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DeathAngelLe

Silvia could be the back up dancer ^-^

As long as it's the classical waltz, then it's good. XD

I swear she won't twerk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 pm
DeathAngelLe

I swear she won't twerk

Ahahahahaha. LOL.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:35 am
ShadowStar369

You quoted me just now? ;v ;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:41 am
Lyeisander
ShadowStar369

You quoted me just now? ;v ;

Sorry! I had the feeling that I wouldn't be able to respond in time for the next day change, so I did the 'Reserve' thing and just finished my response.. sweatdrop  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 am
I dont know what to do at this point honestly. I like my kitsune though my RP partner has had some issues involving some thing or another and hasnt responded in a couple weeks...I am patient but also am getting bored. And I have another character that I never seem to be able to get right so thats on a standstill as well. Guess I'll just plop down here and stare at others posts in envy. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:02 am
DeathAngelLe

Sahar would like to get to know her better and he can't say no to free food lol. She'll just have to be careful about not giving him anything too sweet.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:16 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Sahar would like to get to know her better and he can't say no to free food lol. She'll just have to be careful about not giving him anything too sweet.

Will he become hyper?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:33 pm
sabreworg
I dont know what to do at this point honestly. I like my kitsune though my RP partner has had some issues involving some thing or another and hasnt responded in a couple weeks...I am patient but also am getting bored. And I have another character that I never seem to be able to get right so thats on a standstill as well. Guess I'll just plop down here and stare at others posts in envy. XP

Would it help to talk about the character you are working on? Sometimes bouncing ideas off of someone else helps me to nail down the details.  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:59 pm
Chandra Panesar

It might be worth a shot. ^_^ At first the concept was to make a wolf man, sorta like the neko's of japan just wolf instead of cat. And he would be born and raised during the time of the vikings so he's a bit warrior like. Buuuut apparently there isnt a word to describe a human with wolf ears and tail so I had to switch him to werewolf. Then I went through to give him abilites, first I made a few mistakes (happens to all I'm sure) then I made the mistake of trying to give him abilities like a shaman. I didnt realize at the time just how limited the RPC's were supposed to be if it came down to magic capability. Which is also fine, I am nothing if not flexible. So I tried alchemy...but should have realized that was too broad. Then tried simply being able to use herbs to heal, like olden days in a way...though maybe that shouldnt have been abilities but more skills....either way that was shot down because once again it was too broad. So now I left him with the ability to use a howl to increase his speed and strength for a limited time and takes a period to recharge......but I am thinking I did too much with that part again.
As a side note I love the concept for this guild RP, I really do. Its just becoming a pain in my butt to get another character passed and I think I made the gm mad at me, she doesnt seem to be bothering with it anymore. So I dont know if I should keep trying. Problem being is my main RPC is stuck until my partner goes through what she is going through, while RL does come first....I am wondering if I was left alone again. XD Please do forgive my long post. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:04 pm
sabreworg

It might be worth a shot. ^_^ At first the concept was to make a wolf man, sorta like the neko's of japan just wolf instead of cat. And he would be born and raised during the time of the vikings so he's a bit warrior like. Buuuut apparently there isnt a word to describe a human with wolf ears and tail so I had to switch him to werewolf. Then I went through to give him abilites, first I made a few mistakes (happens to all I'm sure) then I made the mistake of trying to give him abilities like a shaman. I didnt realize at the time just how limited the RPC's were supposed to be if it came down to magic capability. Which is also fine, I am nothing if not flexible. So I tried alchemy...but should have realized that was too broad. Then tried simply being able to use herbs to heal, like olden days in a way...though maybe that shouldnt have been abilities but more skills....either way that was shot down because once again it was too broad. So now I left him with the ability to use a howl to increase his speed and strength for a limited time and takes a period to recharge......but I am thinking I did too much with that part again.
As a side note I love the concept for this guild RP, I really do. Its just becoming a pain in my butt to get another character passed and I think I made the gm mad at me, she doesnt seem to be bothering with it anymore. So I dont know if I should keep trying. Problem being is my main RPC is stuck until my partner goes through what she is going through, while RL does come first....I am wondering if I was left alone again. XD Please do forgive my long post. >.<

It might just be that the crew is still putting the finishing touches on the New Year's event. But it sounds like a good concept. Is that the only problem with getting the character passed? Just nailing down what his abilities are?  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Chandra Panesar

Why thank you. ^_^ I thought so as well. And that could be that is the case. And honestly I have no idea what the holdup is anymore. I modified him maybe a week, or a week and a half ago now. I would have to check the time stamp to say for sure. Think she is a little bit busy...or it could be I annoyed her too much, lol. No idea. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:12 pm
sabreworg

XD Well, if you did annoy her, it might help to try smoothing things over?  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Chandra Panesar

That is a very good idea. Guess all I can do though is type out a thorough apology. >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:55 pm
DeathAngelLe

So how's this gonna work?
Is she going to attach herself to his crotch and power up? xD
I'm not sure what succubus route you're taking with her.  

A4854R744L7512E1

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:02 pm
Vendemmian

So how's this gonna work?
Is she going to attach herself to his crotch and power up? xD
I'm not sure what succubus route you're taking with her.

Basically so she doesn't take his soul. ^-^ If she makes out with people she takes tiny pieces of there soul but since they aren't going to be making out she will take what she needs from something else. redface  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games