Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:27 am
Proginoskes
What is City of Heroes anyway..?

it is an mmorpg where u r a super heore and it's awsome  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:30 am
Lmao..What an annoying girl..You should have messed with her, saying that you were a 60 year old man.. By the way, thanks for replying, Raiu. ^^  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:32 am
Proginoskes
Lmao..What an annoying girl..You should have messed with her, saying that you were a 60 year old man.. By the way, thanks for replying, Raiu. ^^

yeah but most people end up just asking your age nothing else so at first I didn't think much of it but once she ((or he u never know)) asked me my location I kinda cought on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:34 am
Kira-Yamato-san
Proginoskes
..Some people do that..I'd rather not tell anyone..It's not safe at all..I also hate it when people keep asking me my a/s/l..well, they used to, when I used a chat program.. Raiu, I'm really really sorry for your dog..I've lost two cats before so I know how it feels..

3nodding sad lost my cat to a pitbull once.....damn dog got what he deserved (A knife in the throat) scream crying

..I'm really sorry, Kira.. One of my cats fell out of the balcony, and the other one ran off with some other cat.. (Yes, neither of them are probably dead, but it still hurts me to think that I will never be able to see them again..)  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:35 am
Proginoskes
Kira-Yamato-san
Proginoskes
..Some people do that..I'd rather not tell anyone..It's not safe at all..I also hate it when people keep asking me my a/s/l..well, they used to, when I used a chat program.. Raiu, I'm really really sorry for your dog..I've lost two cats before so I know how it feels..

3nodding sad lost my cat to a pitbull once.....damn dog got what he deserved (A knife in the throat) scream crying

..I'm really sorry, Kira.. One of my cats fell out of the balcony, and the other one ran off with some other cat.. (Yes, neither of them are probably dead, but it still hurts me to think that I will never be able to see them again..)

mm....... sad sad stories...must change subject..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:36 am
Kira-Yamato-san
Proginoskes
Kira-Yamato-san
Proginoskes

want to hear something even sadder my older brother died from brain cnacer when i was 5 and he was 8  

Soda-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:38 am
..I agree..

Once, I met this guy on chat who said that he wanted to talk to me about buisness.. And I said alright.. He asked me if I owned any companies, and I said that I was the owner of Nike.. He then started to talk about some things that I had no idea what they were.. I gave him this fake credit-card number and then he stopped talking to me for some reason..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:39 am
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
Proginoskes
Kira-Yamato-san
Proginoskes

..Can we please change the subject? I don't really..uhm..think it's a good idea to talk about this at the moment...We could talk about depression, but not death..please...

want to hear something even sadder my older brother died from brain cnacer when i was 5 and he was 8

Proginoskes

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:40 am
whoa . . . deep thoughts. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:45 am
..Okay..I had written my last post in Kira's quote accidentaly.. So here it is...

..Can we please change the subject? I don't really..uhm..think it's a good idea to talk about this at the moment...We could talk about depression, but not death..please...

Proginoskes

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:46 am
Agreed . . . 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:47 am
It looks like the others have left, anyway.. I wonder when Zero is actually 'Open' the Twin Blades.. I have a post to make in another RPG, and then I'm going..  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:48 am
ok sure  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:49 am
Yeah . . . I kinda liked the char idea I had for the Twin Blades . . . ZERO!!! Get back here and open the damned thing!!! scream  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:59 am
Rhea walked into the room slowly, dragging behind her a cotton candy machinge and a cup-bearing moinkey.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games