Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 pm
we already have a toxic...oh well, the more the merrier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Hi, I'm not going to tell you my real name. I will tell you that I like the pseudonym, Nicholas Scoro better than my real name.
Call me Nick. No! Call me Scoro. I'm 14 going into 9th grade. I like to draw and write my own little storys (not fanfic's, storys.)
If I get the prize, I will get my dream avi and finally get the guild I've been questing for.  

scoro

Toxically Simplified

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:03 pm
VIII-Axel
we already have a toxic...oh well, the more the merrier

xD then call me simpli.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:09 pm
Hello. I am darkslasherX. I like computers and strategy games, including several video games and chess. I play the viola rather well. (It is NOT a violin, by the way.) My favorite music includes techno and classical, as well as just about anything from video games. I'm a college student, so I may be quite busy after summer is over. Anyways, that's about it. ninja  

darkslasherX

[Britt]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:09 pm
Hihi~ This is kinda late. o.o;

Well my name is Britt.. I'm 13 years old, my RL is Brittany~ I'm currently going into 8th grade..~ I live in the USA. I have two rats. >w< heart And cat, dog, and one fish. XD;

I looooove to draw, even if I'm so-so at it.. I keep practicing everyday. Uhh.. I was a reg. in the zurg plot if any of you remember.. I go into towns a lot~ I do draw free art when I feel like it.. hmm.. Well I guess I'm a plot whore etc.. I can be kinda perverted sometimes.. and kinda silly.. xD;

whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:01 pm
hello,
I am caye-cee and my really name is not importen..I am 14 and i read write draw sleep eat and run around....But i sleep the most.  

caye-cee

Rikku Soldier 1st Class

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:35 am
Hello, My name is Heather. I'm a Gaian Artist. I enjoy spending my time drawing or hanging out with friends. I am 18 years old and I work at a local Florist. and i love eating sunchips!!! *eats some right now*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:16 pm
Hey,I'm Wolven Sakura.I used to be star_dust_wolf and before that Devil_Chii. My name in the real world is Gabrielle.I turned 14 August 9th,and of course,I still live with my parents.I have a sister(18 ) and a brother(17) but they don't come on gaia. When I graduate from hight school in four years,I plan on going to a college to become a vet. I'm not quite sure what I would do with the gold if I won.Probably finish the dream avi I never finished or by an item I always wanted.Or maybe save it for something else,I don't really know yet.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Retarded Mango

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:45 pm
I'm Retarded Mango =] I'm not sure what to say xD I enjoy reading (yes ;o) writing, biking, cooking, and listening to the rain <3

I'm here because I'm currently questing for Fuzzy Penguin Slippers, among other things, so a million would benefit me quite a bit.

I was instantly drawn to the debate subforum in this guild, so that also tells you a lot about the kind of person I am.

Please call me Mango ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:50 pm
Name: ???
Nicknames: Nyx, Nicky, Zi
D.O.B: 02/09/93
Zodiac: Aquarius, Rooster
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 152lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Sexuality: Straight
Availability: Reserved
Ethnicity: White
Colors:Blue, Black, Green
Dislikes: A lot of things I don't want to list
Links: www.nickyme23.deviantart.com
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Reserved, Impatient, Stubborn, Lazy (at times), Emotional (when on period)
Bands I like: Blue October, Linkin Park, All-American Rejects, Green-Day, Fray, Panic! At the Disco, Gorillaz, QUEEN!

Just a simple lazy Girl with no life, and wanting gold to finish my wish list~ sweatdrop
Have 3 other family members living with me in one house plus 2 pets.  

Jamais Vu Experience

Demonic Pup

The Accessory Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:59 pm
Hey, call me Accessory. I was referred here by my friend Retarded Mango, so...here I am posting biggrin Um I'm 15, living in Canada. Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:18 pm
konichi wa everyone

name: emmanuel but everyone calls me emu

thats all you need to know ^_^

later days  

pelaez

S U P E W S T A R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:07 pm
Hewwo ^^,

ermm, i dont like to Introduce myself, because i suck in it D:
but alright lets try

I'm Didi

*14 years old
*Dutch!! <3
*(and proud)
*Weird
*and a lilbit dump too
*friendly
*and a b***h
*LAZY
*insane
*likes cat
*and errmm.. i think thats it?

oh if ya have questions.. feel free to ask biggrin
oh ya wanna know my shoe size?
size 38 :]

xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Hi im Max aka Maximillian im 16 years old going on 17. Im from Detroit Michigan USA lol.  

Swifty Mc Max

CaptainAllyCat

Aged Ally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Hai~ I'm Ally! My brother had the link on his profile and I decided to check it out! It's a great idea, nyu! Well first I wanna get a Coco plushie with my winnings, ten finally when people ask if they could borrow money I could let them borrow it! And I can donate to random people! I've always wanted to do that!

I enjoy drawing, writing, reading, and watching anime! Who doesn't! XD Wanna know more? Just go to my profile and read up, nyu! 3nodding

User Image

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games