Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14005 14006 14007 14008 14009 14010 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 am

FINALLY GOT PAST THAT DAMN ICE DUNGEON BOSS WITHOUT THE BLUE MAIL.

I cheated though. sad Needed a blue potion to finish him off. Coulda gone with a red, but then I'd have lost hearts chasing the stupid powerups for my Fire Rod, and well, when you only have three hits.. sweatdrop

That heart was my tenth though. Now I have four hits. Yay.

I heard you can actually do a three-heart on the GBA version of LttP. I'd like to find out how; the crystal doesn't seem to drop until I pick the heart up. confused I waited like 10 minutes in the first dungeon to bypass the Containers, but to no avail.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:55 am

-Zephyrotica-

I cheated though. sad Needed a blue potion to finish him off. Coulda gone with a red, but then I'd have lost hearts chasing the stupid powerups for my Fire Rod, and well, when you only have three hits.. sweatdrop

I heard you can actually do a three-heart on the GBA version of LttP. I'd like to find out how; the crystal doesn't seem to drop until I pick the heart up. confused I waited like 10 minutes in the first dungeon to bypass the Containers, but to no avail.

Which boss is this? I can't remember D:

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 am

HOLY ******** I CLEARED THE TOWER OF LOST SOULS
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:00 am

Tonberry Crunch

HOLY ******** WHAT IS THAT FROM D:

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 am

Teh AK
Tonberry Crunch

HOLY ******** WHAT IS THAT FROM D:

HOLY ******** SOUL CALIBUR 4 FINAL BOSS EAT YOUR FACE
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 am

Teh AK
-Zephyrotica-

This guy. Only I'm doing a minimalist playthrough: Master Sword, blue shield, green clothes, original Magic Meter, as few hearts as possible, etc. It's b***h. xd The guy playing wouldn't have survived it: it took me like, ten tries before I was finally like ******** THIS and went and bought the potion.

5ir Psycho 5exy

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 am

-Zephyrotica-
Teh AK
-Zephyrotica-

This guy. Only I'm doing a minimalist playthrough: Master Sword, blue shield, green clothes, original Magic Meter, as few hearts as possible, etc. It's b***h. xd The guy playing wouldn't have survived it: it took me like, ten tries before I was finally like ******** THIS and went and bought the potion.

Hmm... can't say I remember him. I love that game though D:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:08 am

Teh AK

I didn't even think he'd be a problem! I killed Mothula without taking a freaking hit (Definitely a fluke), and Blind the Thief on my first try, too. The only bosses I've had even remote amounts of trouble with are the bosses I usually breeze through with full EQ. It's really... interesting to do handicapped playthroughs, especially with LoZ games. It actually makes them somewhat hard. xd

First game I ever beat. <3 Back when I had to ask for help understanding the big words.

5ir Psycho 5exy

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:12 am

-Zephyrotica-
Teh AK

I didn't even think he'd be a problem! I killed Mothula without taking a freaking hit (Definitely a fluke), and Blind the Thief on my first try, too. The only bosses I've had even remote amounts of trouble with are the bosses I usually breeze through with full EQ. It's really... interesting to do handicapped playthroughs, especially with LoZ games. It actually makes them somewhat hard. xd

I dunno, the original is pretty hard. >_>

I really wanna finish it. I lent my Collector's Edition for the gamecube to a friend and she lost it. ):
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:16 am

Teh AK
-Zephyrotica-
Teh AK

I heard the first and second were absolute ordeals, though I've never played either of them for longer than ten minutes at someone else's house because I don't own an NES.

Hmm.. I wonder if it would be a good investment. confused They have them up at the store I like to buy my games at, and the game selection looks great, but I don't know how long a used one, with used games, will last...

EDIT: Pocky have a very unpleasant buttery taste to them. neutral I'm...not going to finish this pouch.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:18 am

-Zephyrotica-
Teh AK
-Zephyrotica-
Teh AK

I heard the first and second were absolute ordeals, though I've never played either of them for longer than ten minutes at someone else's house because I don't own an NES.

Hmm.. I wonder if it would be a good investment. confused They have them up at the store I like to buy my games at, and the game selection looks great, but I don't know how long a used one, with used games, will last...
I had LoZ 2. It was hard as ********. At least I met error ^.^
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 am

Tonberry Crunch
I'd definitely try that one first. Hard as it may be, I prefer the style to the original LoZ.

Did you beat it?

5ir Psycho 5exy

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:20 am

-Zephyrotica-
Teh AK
-Zephyrotica-
Teh AK

It's fun for the nostalgia factor (is it still nostalgia if you weren't alive when the game came out? xD wink if anything. I got pretty far, too.

I think I got stuck on this one dungeon full of weird jumping rabbit heads. o_O
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:20 am

-Zephyrotica-
Tonberry Crunch
I'd definitely try that one first. Hard as it may be, I prefer the style to the original LoZ.

Did you beat it?

No. The FIRST Dungeon was hard enough, but the second one is hell. And when you die, you go ALL the way back to the castle.

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:23 am

I dunno if I like Zelda II. Maybe if I actually made a commitment to play it... just trying it out I never knew where to go. And the whole side-scrolling thing was kinda weird.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14005 14006 14007 14008 14009 14010 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games