Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14017 14018 14019 14020 14021 14022 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
I hate playing most sports, but baseball, soccer, and swimming I loved to play, and only one of those is a viable team in my school... And I never joined because I'm to lazy to.

Same here. Except soccer because I'm terrible at it. ._.;
It's satisfying to kick the ball though.
Also hockey. ********' love hockey.
Yeah! Hockey you get to smack people with sticks! I would go all out and be ruthless with soccer and hockey.

Yeah! biggrin

Orphie
I've always hated basketball. The basketball would never go to the basket, just my face and my glasses.

I SAID STOP BEING SIMILAR TO ME. mad

xd
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Wantcookie
Orphie
I've always hated basketball. The basketball would never go to the basket, just my face and my glasses.

See, ADD is like a raffle full of thousands of things that could be wrong with you, one one thing that you're insane at. Most of them usually get better as you get older.
Up until a couple years ago, coordination was not something that came easily to me. So people would be like, "You're tall you should play Basketball." And I'd usually respond with, "No. Have you seen me try to throw a ball into a basket? It doesn't work."
It was generally when the basketball would rebound off of the rim. Then it would hit me. It didn't matter WHO threw it, it would always be my face. I think I got one of my first bloody noses from someone's elbow while playing basketball, too.

Quote:
See, ADD is like a raffle full of thousands of things that could be wrong with you, one one thing that you're insane at.
What.

Orphie

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 pm

800 g's in Force Unleashed. 200g left, only 2 ach's left.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:13 pm

Ribbin

I have no idea what that means! User Image

l-Kriel-l

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Ribbin

Gamer score explanation for the 360. Each game has a certain amount of achievements to accomplish in the game. However many it has, the point add up to 1000 g per game. (Unless they have an expansion or DLC that makes it more than 1000, but that's different.) Getting 1000g in a game is generally mastering it. I have 800, but only 2 of the 47 achievements left. =)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Ribbin
Shane-Cheshner
Ribbin

Gamer score explanation for the 360. Each game has a certain amount of achievements to accomplish in the game. However many it has, the point add up to 1000 g per game. (Unless they have an expansion or DLC that makes it more than 1000, but that's different.) Getting 1000g in a game is generally mastering it. I have 800, but only 2 of the 47 achievements left. =)

Oh, alright. xd

l-Kriel-l

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

xD Silverstein covered a Beatles and a Fleetwood Mac song!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:23 pm

And with that, computerless. REMEMBER MY WORDS. LET MY AWESOME LIVE ON!

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm

Ribbin

I'll consider it.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:25 pm

Ribbin

What.
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

l-Kriel-l

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Guys holy s**t.
Watch and 5 if you like it. http://machinima.com/ivyfilmfestival2/view&id=927
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:30 pm

Orphie
Wantcookie
See, ADD is like a raffle full of thousands of things that could be wrong with you, and one thing that you're insane at.
What.

ADD is a curse and a blessing. You talk to anyone that has ADD, and they will tall you any number of problem that they have that sometimes come with it, but they've also got one thing that they're really damn good at. It's like a scaled-down version of an idiot savant.
For instance, I'm really good at gay sex mathematics.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Why do I feel like playing Animal Crossing so much?! D:

Before I can do that, I've gotta catch up on my days. :/ Time travel's a b***h.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Wantcookie
Orphie
Wantcookie
See, ADD is like a raffle full of thousands of things that could be wrong with you, and one thing that you're insane at.
What.

ADD is a curse and a blessing. You talk to anyone that has ADD, and they will tall you any number of problem that they have that sometimes come with it, but they've also got one thing that they're really damn good at. It's like a scaled-down version of an idiot savant.
No, no, no. I know about ADD and how people with it can focus in on something really well, but what did you bring ADD up for? :/

Orphie

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Orphie
Wantcookie
Orphie
Wantcookie
What.

No, no, no. I know about ADD and how people with it can focus in on something really well, but what did you bring ADD up for? :/

Because for me, coordination and sports were one of the things I couldn't do as a result.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14017 14018 14019 14020 14021 14022 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games