Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:44 am

Hehe I guess I was going into the philosophy stuff.. I tend to do that a lot -_-

No clip up, ask Alan for it. Hehe I voiced out this part from my manga. It's a dialouge between Aili and Hinata, this girl Aili's training to be a healer. Ooh and I had angsty drama music in the background cuz Hinata had lost her first patient and Aili was leaving (for Ria High again).
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:32 am

Hinata?!? ((thinking about Naruto))..quick Worship Mode!!!!!!!!!!

anyways..Update on what Joys doing: Trying to get Miwakos voice ((girl from Paradise Kiss)) And eating Candy hearts.

...I've eaten about 3 pounds of them. XD

JoY_AnGel

Corvosier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:57 am

I want candy hearts U_U. But sadly i'm poor and i can't afford candy hearts.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:47 am

XD Are Candy Hearts that expensive?..

I want Mangos..or Pocky..

JoY_AnGel

Corvosier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:55 am

Lol they are expensive.... when you have no money to spend on them U_U. I need to save my money right now poor poor me.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

They're really cheap AFTER Valentine's Day. Hmm... I just spent 20ish dollars on groceries for the next 2 weeks. No candy buying for me. Speaking of which, I think I'll go open that carton of orange juice now.

LadyLight
Crew

Corvosier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:03 pm

Ah i love Valentines day... i still have to get somethign for my girlfriend... her birthdays the day after valentines day O.o i mean whats up with that she's almost a love child XP.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:15 pm

Hmm... I need a screwdriver. I realized that our Microfridge is taking up too much space, and it's cuz the microwave is screwed on towards the back of the fridge. If I had a screwdriver, I'd move it forward by an inch so I can push the Microfridge back against the wall and I won't have to worry about my vain roommate pushing it against me chair. *nods* That's a plan. Now to find a screwdriver.....

LadyLight
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:26 pm

*sigh* Procrastination. I just realized I need to buy more body wash. And I washed my sheets and everything just because my roommate had her smelly boyfriend over. Now that he has left, I've done a complete wipe down of the floor and my huge desk (I love my desk, it's over six feet long ^-^). Yea, I did the dishes too. -_- I really should be studying, I've got an exam on Wednesday and two formal lab writeups due tomorrow -_- *SIGH*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:26 pm

XD Joy flirts alot near Valetines..in hopes the boys give me more chocolate.

..ahh the htings I do for candy!! XD I have the biggest sweet tooth.

uhh..I ahve to do a project..and then this an art project. It takes forever..

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:46 pm

My friends bug me on Valentines day. They go "Get a Boyfriend already!" and i just ignore the holiday. Alot.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:49 pm

O.O How dare you ignore Valentines day it's like one of the best holidays in the year.

Corvosier

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:00 pm

Pshh.

My birthday Owns Valentines day.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:04 pm

Psh i don't know what world you live in but even my birthday doesnt pwn valentines day.

Corvosier

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:17 pm

Valentines is the worst holiday eva.

Its just another hallmark holiday really. I mean seriously. Does anyone even KNOW the story to Valentines?

didn't think so.

neways. Just came back from shopping ::holds up cute sweaters:: at this rate i think ill get a preppy look. ::shakes head:: diffently quite a jump from emo to F.O.B. slash Preppy.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games