Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:23 pm

OMG Sakura ai I love your sig, such a cute drawing!!! whee

Oh my, fullmetal alchemist is getting so intense! I nearly fell out of my seat, I was so shocked!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:43 pm

I know the story about St. Valentine and it's not a very happy story. Valentine's Day IS a Hallmark holiday, just like Grandparents Day and stuff. I have people telling me to get a boyfriend, but I'm really independent.

LadyLight
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:58 pm

Thanks Tiff!! Yeah, I already watched the last episode though. xD. It was a good ending, and I already read spoilers about the movie.

I just don't like Valentines Day. Bad memories from Middle School.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:16 pm

Hmmm... I've never really had a problem with Valentines... Although I think I might this year... I dunno.

So, how's every one doing?

HOMG!!! PITA-TEN'S ENDING WAS SOO SAD!!! U.U

Soo sad, but so cute... Sorry it was random, but Sakura-chan mentioned the 'ending of' and then I thought of Pita-Ten's ending.

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:40 pm

All anime endings are usually sad DX.
User Image
crying SOUSESKI... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... crying

and i agree with Tiff. Ai's siggy pwns XD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:48 pm

Yes, Ai's siggy is pretty. *shudders* I just came back to dinner and this guy wanted me to eat with him. It was HIM *shivers*. He better not be trying to get together with me for V-day. I've already rejected him once....

LadyLight
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:10 pm

<___> LIZARD.

Anyways, Thanks. It took me roughly 45 minutes to draw that.

BEHOLD AI'S SLAYER UNIFORM IN PICCY.

>DDD

Hope you luck, Aili. Oh! and the ending of FMA is not that sad, My favorite part was when Mustang got hurt in the eye.

He deserved that.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:22 pm

crying Royyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! XP I saw the movie. Darn, Riza and Roy just smile at each other when they meet up. Winry kinda confesses her love for Ed, but the damn oblivious boy just leaves again.

LadyLight
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:38 pm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:43 pm

I'm spending more than I'm making on Gaia -_- Man... I'm in the double digits and a few minutes ago I had 4 digits.

LadyLight
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:58 pm

Have you ever felt like you lack inspiration? I mean, I know I should be doing homework right now, especially since the day is like over and my long assignment is due tomorrow.... but I just don't feel like doing it... I'm procrastinating and I have been all weekend. I feel like listing excuses:
1) I stressed over a dance performance and I finished it. I deserve a break
2) My roommate had her boyfriend over, I lacked access to my room.
Fine, I had my work with me, but I didn't have my laptop to type my report. So I could've hand written a draft, but I lacked paper... or I think I did... So I could've read my textbook. I did that for a bit, then realized Annie was on tv and I love musicals.
3) I'm tired and I slept in a couch.
4) I just don't feel like doing it though I want to do it... does that even make sense?

-_- I'm ranting. I wanna rp but I don't want to cuz I want to be doing my homework.

So what am I doing ? O_o Umm... yea... I better start those reports X_x
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:59 pm

I heard of that anime before lol seems funny...too bad I cant understand them sweatdrop

*sigh* and im having a brain poop...I want to draw sophomore Tiff and Junior Tiff together to show how much she changed in appearance...but I cant decide what pose I should put them in...perhaps back to back @_@

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:01 pm

OMG I so know what you mean Aili!! lol dont worry I do that all the time...which in a way is pretty bad sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:04 pm

Ooh Tiff, that girl in your siggy, is she from s.CRY.ed or an anime drawn by the artist of s.CRY.ed ? She looks familiar.

LadyLight
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:07 pm

No, she is from a game called Tales of the Abyss. Im not sure if they have the same artist...i'll have to go check and make sure...

(Oh and I altered her hair, skin, and eyes...she really has brown hair, blue eyes, and her skin is a bit lighter...)
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games