Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14092 14093 14094 14095 14096 14097 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

Allegro
oh s**t kagura's real name

i will now hunt her down and murder her

that will teach her for posting on the internet

ahhh
please do not kill me
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 am

Seriously, though, don't blame Matt for getting defensive. When you come in and talk about a situation without any explanation of the events, you gotta let a guy say his piece.

Allegro

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 am

Tingle Tingle Kooloo-Limpah!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 am

Kagura_Sohma
Meta_Fish
Thanks, Kristen that's really cool of you.

Ribbin's idea of an April Fool's Day joke was necroing threads, which was kind of annoying in the first place, but I figured I'd let it slide and just lock them. Then he went and found the one about me losing the third Brawl tournament, and as he knows full-well, it was and is a really devastating event. So I just banned him, assuming (lol I'm an a**) that it wouldn't be a big deal to him, since he comes and goes to the Cult all the time anyway, and it would get him to stop necroing threads while I slept so I didn't have to wake up to see the Social Room full of his handywork once more.

So awhile later I messaged him on MSN and I said "that'll teach ya" trying to be funny, and then we talked about it, and he said that his reasoning for doing so was just to "push my buttons." I said that doing that didn't need to involve being an a*****e, to which he responded "pushing people's buttons usually involves that" with every IM ending in the awesome face emote, just showing that he was trying to get under my skin even more.

Then he made a thread with Mecca_Fish, entitled something about having a jewnose, and the body was a picture of me that I sent to someone in the Cult's posse a few months ago in exchange for something, and it was a bad angle of me, showing my nose. So I banned that account too, and then the next morning I get a huge helping of Kagura IMing me and asking why I banned Ribbin, and why I didn't ban LPS when LPS said all those awful, awful things to her.

But when LPS left and said all the s**t about me, Kagura made a tribute to her and pleaded with her to stay, so...

chill out matt
i was just telling them thats why he isn't posting
take a pill o_o

Geez. I didnt realize... But yeah, Fish is just pissed right now. I'd understand that.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:06 am

thats fine
i understand he is pissed

so lets just see him ban me too biggrin

because thats what he does when he is mad
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 am

Honestly, Kagura, you're such an antagonist that if I had any kind of power, I would have banned you long ago. Fish should be commended for having the patience he does.

Allegro

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 am

Allegro
Honestly, Kagura, you're such an antagonist that if I had any kind of power, I would have banned you long ago. Fish should be commended for having the patience he does.

n.n i know
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:09 am

Allegro
Seeing as how no matter what decision I make, people are going to hate me. xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:10 am

Meta_Fish
Allegro
Only as a guild leader. You could ban my a** if I was being a dumbass and you'd still be one of my closest friends.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 am

Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Only as a guild leader. You could ban my a** if I was being a dumbass and you'd still be one of my closest friends.
Do you hate me as a guild leader? razz

Meta_Fish
Captain

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 am

Meta_Fish
Allegro

they wouldn't care if i was gone matt XD don't kid yourself
i just think its stupid that you banned ribbin
yea he was a d**k, but people do much worse
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 am

Kagura_Sohma
Meta_Fish
Allegro

Just because people have done worse doesn't make him less of a d**k.

"Your Honor, my client may have murdered that bus full of nuns, but, I mean, c'mon, Hitler was WAY worse."

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:14 am

Kagura_Sohma
Meta_Fish
Allegro

It seems like you're only saying that so someone might see and try to ask you not to stop.
Also I typed "a**" where I meant to type "see." I don't know how that happened.
It was a decision that could have been made better, but it wasn't, and there's no use crying over spilt milk. After some time, this will seem like a stupid argument, he'll come back and we'll be friends.

Allegro
Kagura_Sohma
Meta_Fish
Allegro

Just because people have done worse doesn't make him less of a d**k.

"Your Honor, my client may have murdered that bus full of nuns, but, I mean, c'mon, Hitler was WAY worse."

cool, nice quote usage

Kagura_Sohma

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Do you hate me as a guild leader? razz
I think, considering the position that you're in, you do a very good job. I think you can be overly cautious sometimes because you're aware that we're your friends, so you can prematurely lock threads before they reach their natural conclusion. Sometimes it is best to let tension out in threads like that. An early lock can just make frustration build.

But that's the only qualm I have.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14092 14093 14094 14095 14096 14097 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games