Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Ben smiled as Bou came into his room. Klara right behind her.
Ben bit his lip. He knew Bou wouldn't just heal it. He'd have to explain.
"Bou.. I fell.. kinda jumped out a window. I hit the ground and broke my right arm & leg. You don't think you could heal it for me, could you?" Ben asked.
His leg throbbed. "Oh my.." He bit down down on his lip to keep from cursing and screaming. It felt like someone had stabbed his leg where it was broken.
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:28 pm

[[Lawl. 'Ummm....Yeah....I kinda jumped out of a window....]]

Bou saw that Ben was in pain.
"Why the hell did you jump out of a window?" She asked and locked her leg, leaning back.
"Dumbass." She muttered under her breath.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Ben laughed. "Yeah.. I thought you might asked." Ben winced in pain again.
"Well I was running from Shizue's room. She'd just kissed me. I wanted to get away from her. She started chasing me. So... I kinda ran straight throught the window.." Ben said, his voice had a laughy tone.
"I hit the ground and broke both my leg and arm." Ben sighed a laugh.
"I know. I am a dumbass. I don't ever think really I just do... So can you fix it? Because right now it hurts like hell. And I don't really want Nubo to wake up and see me like this.."
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Bou sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Yeah I guess but what are you going to do when I leave? Won't be able to help you then." She asked, mending his leg.
Like so many times before a faint glow emmitted from her hands as the bones fused together.
"It's tricky to mend bones because sometimes the bones fuse to the wrong bone. It it starts feeling weird or uncomfortable just tell me. Break your leg again and then I'll fix it." She patted his cheek.
"Stop getting hurt."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Ben felt immeadiate reilef when Bou placed her glowing hand on his leg and arm. He'd felt the bones fusing together. They were set right.

"Bou, thank you so much. I know. I should stop hurting myself. I try hard not to." Ben said. He stood and pulled Bou into a tight hug. "You better not leave me here." Ben laughed. He let go of Bou. And smiled. He saw Kyoiya come into the room. He seemed curious to what Bou was doing.
"Kyo!" Ben said, sounding shocked. "Since when were you here? I haven't seen you since you left the old house."

[Hey I g2g. ILY! Ttyl. heart biggrin ]
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:08 pm

[[ o.o UHM. Hey, back after centuries... Should I post anything about Klaash? He and Lilli could get married soon if you want, Kya-Chan... >_> Anything else happened? Angel? Haru? ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:21 pm

[Um.. I guess they could. I don't know. If you want to. :]
Rp'ing with Lilli is almost boring now that she doesn't have any drama going on. Lmao. That's sad.
And Abby nothing has really happened that changes anything big. So don't worry. razz ]
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 pm

[[Okay, thanks. Maybe you could have Midori like, control her to do something before the wedding? That could be interesting. >_< ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:39 pm

[TOTALLY! biggrin THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
Lol I'm watching Salad Fingers on youtube. It's so funny. xd ]
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:00 pm

[[>.> what now eh?]]

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:12 pm

[Um.. wait for Lawl.. I guess...I'll call her.]
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:16 pm

[k]

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:35 am

[[Gah Sorry guys!]]

Bou smiled and stepped back once the hug broke. She turned towards Kyoiya about 5 feet away.
"He's been here for about....3 hours...?" She asked. Technically it had been 5 hours since Kyoiya showed up.

[[Haru! Do you wanna join R+T? We need more people. Nikki kinda left so it's just me and Shika.]]
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:17 pm

[[Yeah sure, I thought it was kinda closed to new people since it had been open for so long. But I can't use Klara since know one recognized her when they showed up at the manor so...I'll dust one of my other charys off and take em off the shelf ^_^ um do you need any particular type of person?]]

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:33 pm

((I am so incredibly confused and already ticked off and tired for the day >< I can't remember right now what happened. Ow, and I'm in pain O.O >< No more posting here tonight for me >< see ya ))
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games