Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:05 am
Yue lost his grip on Buu

"Windy!" Sakura called as a seemingly pure white woman emerged and flew up to Yue as he was thrown slowing his speed, and gently lowering him to the ground in a sitting po0sition next to Sakura.

"Yue-san, are you alright?" She asked bending down next to him

He looked to her for a second a bit suprised hat she was awake. "Yeah"

"Are you really ok?" he asked again putting her face extremely close to him as if examineing him.

"Yes" he said his voice flat.

"Great!" se said her enthusiiasm apparent.

"Sakura" Keroberos said his voice grave. "What if you used change?"

"But what would I change him with?" she asked not thinking it would be right to make someone switch bodies with Cellzabuu.

"a tree, a rock....something like that" he explained.

"OH, right!" Sakura turned to Kagome and Inuyasha. "Mr. Demon...could you do that sword thing again? I think I have an idea"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:29 pm
InuYasha would have chuckled to himself about being called 'Mr. Demon,' but was a little put off that his strongest attack didn't even damage Cellzabuu. He nodded and swung his sword again. "KONGOSOUHA!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:43 pm
Sakura watched as the crystals flew towards Cellzabuu. She threw a card into the air and called Change! The card gave off a glow and surrounded CB and the crystals.

"Your going to switch his soul into...." Kero started confused. "Wait... the crystals?" he asked putting two and two together finally.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:22 pm
Cellzabuu teleported out of the way and appeared behind Sakura, pointing two fingers on one hand to the back of her head as a small purple ball appeared at the end of his fingers. "Tryr to turn me into crystals, will you?...I'll splatter your brains across this planet!"
Suddenly Goku seemed to fly in from nowhere, bleeding severly. He latched onto Cellzabuu and pulled him up, about 500 feet into the air. As he flew Cellzabuu into the air, he thought 'This is it...I have no choice...I'll take this guy out...With me!!' Goku seemed to be glowing yellow as he flew up, yet he wasn't going super sayajin.
Cellzabuu tried to escape from Goku's grasp but couldn't and was struggling then said "D-dammit!! Let me go!!"
Goku finally let go of Cellzabuu and just stared at him.
"I'm gunna gut you like a trout, Sayajin..." Said Cellzabuu as he gained a white firey aura.
Goku kept his serious glare as he was glowing and he looked down at everyone, then gave the a salute, and a small smile.
User Image
((Only a lot more like a serious, grim smile in a goodbye way.))
Cellzabuu's eyes widened and he said "No...You're...Not going to..."
Goku looked back at Cellzabuu and let out a loud yell as a giant yellow ball of an explosion covered them both. After about 10 minutes, the explosion faded, leaving nothing but dust. It seemed like Goku had killed them both, until a figure began to walk out of the smoke, still unrecagnisable.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:44 pm
Kagome watched the figure, trying to figure out if it was Goku or Cellzabuu. She strung an arrow but kept it aimed at the ground. She at least wanted to be a bit prepared in case it wasn't Goku.
InuYasha growled and tightened his grip on the Tetsuiga. He kept smelling the air but couldn't make out the figure's scent. There was too much smoke in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:58 pm
Yue wasn't going to take a chance this time. He picked Sakura up in his arms, with Keroberos standing in front of him staring at the figure, growling.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:28 am
Soon the figure got closer...Revealing...It had a tail...Cellzabuu came out of the smoke, unscratched by the attack and wearing a large smile, showing his fangs. "Well, that was a pathetic waste of time...All that hype for nothing, eh?..." He cackled after saying that but could hear the words "Kaaaaameeeeehaaaaaaaameeeeee..." He turned around and saw Goku charging up a kamehameha wave!!
Goku was horribly beaten, and had scares and gashes everywhere on his body. He held the Kamehameha for about 3 minutes ((Meaning, big-boom)) then released it yelling "HAAAAA!!!!!" The blast engulfed Cellzabuu and when all the smoke cleared up, Buu was standing alone in a long deep crator trail with a shocked expression, not able to say a word!
However, Goku fell over, unconcious.
Buu blinked twice with the still shocked look then quickly teleported away, afraid that Goku might wake up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:20 am
Kagome sighed and put her arrow back in it's quiver before heading over to help Goku.
InuYasha sheathed his sword seeing that Buu had retreated for now.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:07 am
Sakura pulled away from Yue and ran over to Goku as well.

Kero looked up to Yue, "Is she alright?"

Yue nodded. He pulled out the remmenants of the two destroyed cards. Kero looked sadly at them. "She can fix them" Yue reminded him.

"Yes" he agreed, "but she'll be upset. I don't think she's realized yet."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:19 am
Goku layed on the ground, unconcious but could sence people approaching him. His eyes opened about half way and he was shaking a little from the pain.
Vegeta crawled over to Goku because his legs hurt horribly from the beating Cellzabuu gave him. He reach Goku and turned him onto his back then asked "K-kakarot...Are...You ok?"
Goku seemed half dead but gave a weak smile and a thumbs up along with a weak chuckle.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:38 am
Sakura smiled seeing that they were 'ok'. She turned as Yue came up to Sakura with his hand outstrtched to her with the pieces of the cards. She looked at them with tears forming in her eyes. "Dash...power...they're..." she took them from him.

"Sakura...just put them back in the book, they'll be fine" Keroberos instructed.

She pulled the book out of her bag and stuck the cards back in. When she opened it back up they were as good as new. She let out a relieved sigh and tuurned back to the group, with Keroberos at her side, Yue standing farther away with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:45 pm
Piccolo, though pretty beat up, walked over to Goku and Vegeta, throwing them both over his shoulder, carrying them. He walked/limped over to Sakura, Yue, Kagome, InuYasha, and Kero and said "We should get moving, all three of us..." ((Goku, Vegeta and himself)) "Need some time to rest and heal before we have to fight Buu again..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:52 pm
InuYasha glared at Piccolo. "Well where the ******** were you planning to stay?" he growled.
Kagome sighed. "Sit."
InuYasha slammed into the dirt.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:26 pm
Piccolo looked over to Inuyasha and said "I'll excuse your idiotic choice to use such a poor choice of words around me for now. I have no idea where we could stay, but we need somewhere before Goku and Vegeta get worse."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:43 pm
Sakura thought about offering her place, but her borther was so nosy, it wouldn't work out. "Well..." she looked nervously to Yue "Yukto-san's house is empty...if he doesn't mind..."

Yue's eyes narrowed on Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo with dislike before returning to Sakura. "It's not my choice who he lets stay in his house, but if you wish to talk with him..."

"Wait" Kero cautioned him. Kero changed himself back into a small stuffed animal and flew into Sakura's arms. "Geez, give me a little more warning next time"

Yue's wings surrounded him. When they disssappeared a teenage boy took his place. Yukito opened his eyes and looked around confuzed. His eyes fell on the only familiar thing to him Sakura, who immediatle put her staff behind her back.

"Yukito-san...I was wondering if a few...friends.. could stay with you for a while" Sakura asked trying not to be rude.

He looked at the group then back to her, not fully understanding what was going on but nevertheless smiling. "Sure, it's no problem"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games