Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 pm
While Marquis was catching the kunai, Zann had made a wind clone beside him, and the clone ran along the side of the cliff up to the waterfall. He made some handseals,
"Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)"
A colourless gas was released into the air, highly flammable. Once there was enough, the clone lit it up with the tanebi no jutsu.

((I really g2g, sorry I couldn't finish it))

Quote:
Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:54 pm
((hmm im not sure if that move would be enough to cancel out the drilling water spears, those are a jounin level water jutsu. and you didn't really dodge them.))

the real zann being pulled into the air because of this chakra strings, gets hit in the stomach with the drilling water spears. the incoming fire weakens the effects slightly. marquis makes a couple of quick handsigns. Doton • Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) he suddenly sinks into the ground, while the inferno rages on for some time. suddenly two boulders fly out from the sides of where the waterfall was. Maruishi Tounyuu (Boulder throw)Marquis made the handsigns underground. 1 right after the other they seem to be tossed at the same time. they head in zann's direction with lethal force. as marquis hands tear of a couple chunks of clay secretly to zann they chew away, as marquis just chills and hangs out underground.

marquis27

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:10 am
((I know I was going to use Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds) to deflect them, but my parents were yelling at me to go out, so I couldn't finish my post sorry. Whatever, just ignore it.))

Zann twisted in the air to avoid the water spear, but couldn't completely avoid it and he was cut very deeply in his right side, blood spurting out behind him. He glanced upwards in horror at the boulders heading towards him. Having no way to dodge them, he formed a rasengan in his right palm. Blue glowing chakra swirled in a ball in his palm, and he slammed it against the 2 boulders, smashing them into tiny pieces.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 am
*korioki dashed into the training gounds opening fire on a tree with a Housenka no Jutsu sorching the roots and placeing a few firebombs under them* *then he rushed up the tree jumped off doing a back flip and casting a lightning bolt on the firebombs completing his combo and blowing the tree to pieces* he he he must have been more hyper then i thought xd next time il try and control my self sweatdrop  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:04 am
((...who taught you that? You're a student, someone must have taught you...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:36 am
Daisuke appeared and saw the tree scroched with fire.

-should I put out the fire,or let him have his glory? I don't care-

Daisuke sat in a tree that wasn't on fire and watched the fight between Zann and Marquis.

"GO ZANN! AS THE BRIT'S SAY, "KNOCK HIS BLOCK OFF!!" biggrin  

D a i j b

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:22 am
*korioki arived at the training grounds with the clones*

Ok clones now go find the mines while i sit here and make more duds for next time when u come back tell me how many you found
*korioki watched as to what seemed to be the leaing clone noded and they took of*

might as well make more im not a good hider any way
*starts to make more empty mines (they have no explosives*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:32 am
((want me to rp the clones or are you okay?))  

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 pm
Korioki MishimaOOC: if u whant smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:44 pm
((I might not be here too long so I'll sip this one out.))  

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 pm
there was a total of 60 mine lookalikes how many have you found... and why is there 4 of u instead of 5 ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:15 pm
Zann Juskarath
((I know I was going to use Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds) to deflect them, but my parents were yelling at me to go out, so I couldn't finish my post sorry. Whatever, just ignore it.))

Zann twisted in the air to avoid the water spear, but couldn't completely avoid it and he was cut very deeply in his right side, blood spurting out behind him. He glanced upwards in horror at the boulders heading towards him. Having no way to dodge them, he formed a rasengan in his right palm. Blue glowing chakra swirled in a ball in his palm, and he slammed it against the 2 boulders, smashing them into tiny pieces.

Marquis forms the pieces and places them discretely around. all of this being unknown to Zann unless he can see through the earth...Marquis appears at the top of his tiny little trickling stream of a waterfall now. most all the water had been evaporated. "Quite a technique you got there." marquis hands once again chewing on clay.marquis takes his finger and slides it across his cut blood trailing on his finger, unraveling a scroll in front of him on the ground then slams his hand on the scroll and a cloud of smoke envelops the top of the plateau. Suddenly from out of the smoke arises a Redwood cedar, with Marquis at the very top. the tree is HUGE. Marquis makes a handsign and focus's his chakra. out of nowhere a bunch of needles from the tree go shooting at Zann.a couple of clay needles hidden among the barrage.  

marquis27

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:08 pm
((...wow, tree summoning?))

Zann tried to jump away from the needles, though one of them were out of his range of vision and buried itself in his left shoulder blade. He completely ignored it, and with his rasengan still in his right palm, he slammed his hand against the tree trunk, hoping to damage it in some way, or at least find out the tree’s use.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:00 am
((sort of...)) ((I have puppet summoning. and a creative mind for different puppets))
as the trunk is hit it splinters away in a spiral pattern the trunk being far to wide and thick for rasengan to totally destroy it. Zann leaves a nice little hole at the bottom of the tree. suddenly water starts spraying out of the tree where zann hit it. marquis makes a handsign or two. Suiton • Suise no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Torrent Technique) using the torrent technique marquis is able to focus all the water leaving into a strong torrents that is aiming to knock zann off the plateau. and give a little more life to the waterfall Marquis created before.  

marquis27

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:26 am
Zann covered his face with his arms to protect himself from the water, and finding it useless, he jumped sideways out of the way of the water torrent. He then started to run up against the side of the trunk, making handseals...

((GRAA I g2g again...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games