Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 pm
I believe it was after you started the collapse. I posted that even after the guy let go, Loki kept on slashing, and then he left, cause he would have gotten squashed. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 pm
I suppose it's not a very good post, but there really was no time for us to really defend you. It was around three minutes and then the entire collapse happened, and you left.

EDIT: Never mind.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:47 pm
Never mind about the last post.

I think we were just expecting it to be a bit longer I suppose.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:49 pm
I've just got to point out Aislin's clueless to all of this. Last thing she saw was the others chasing her and Gab telling her no one was lying, and then she ran away, running unhappily into Barick. As far as she knows, you guys are after Core, and Baricks just an idiot who doesn't realize she's on the other side.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm
Hiraru Sagara
I've just got to point out Aislin's clueless to all of this. Last thing she saw was the others chasing her and Gab telling her no one was lying, and then she ran away, running unhappily into Barick. As far as she knows, you guys are after Core, and Baricks just an idiot who doesn't realize she's on the other side.
I can understand about Aislin.

About the other two, they should be a little bit trusting. Or I've just assumed that we're all just branded as Academy operatives and I'm wrong. I'm just a bit confused right now.

Ah, I see what happened. I had my bloody nose, and then they just defeated the bad guys while I was gone.

So can Gab tell the difference between truth and lies?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:56 pm
I believe I'm quoting this, right... "Dragons can feel age, smell lies and sing their feelings..." Might be paraphrasing here...  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:02 pm
Hiraru Sagara
I believe I'm quoting this, right... "Dragons can feel age, smell lies and sing their feelings..." Might be paraphrasing here...
Is that on your profile? D: I must have overlooked it.

If it's that way, the RP could go on, as long as you told Chiasa and Core that. But it kinda depends on them, if they want to continue with us.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 pm
I sort of assumed Everyone knew a thing or two about dragons, so I didn't put it there... I mean how many people play in med-evil settings and don't know about dragons? So it's not in Gab's profile, but Core and Chiasa should remember about it.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 pm
Hiraru Sagara
I sort of assumed Everyone knew a thing or two about dragons, so I didn't put it there... I mean how many people play in med-evil settings and don't know about dragons? So it's not in Gab's profile, but Core and Chiasa should remember about it.
I didn't know about it. Of course, there are lots of myths and legends about dragons, so we're probably not on the same page.

You should probably tell them that, then we can wait at the inn, you guys can come back, and then we can kick a** together. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:20 pm
Yeah... Now I just have to get away from the overly charming 31 year old controlled by a hormonal teenager, so I can explain it to them and maybe they'll believe me. (Easy... NOT!!!) stare  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 pm
The biggest problem is that tomorrow I have to go out and work a ranch so I see new born puppies and I have to go to sleep in about... two hours if I want to be a decent human being at 8am when my mom wants to leave for the ranch.

Shoxie isn't going to be back for another... 3 hours, either...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:55 pm
I could probably get you out of that situation. :]

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:59 pm
*Tilts head to the side* You can get me out of going to a ranch? In real life? Without calling the police/authorities?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 pm
Okay... I'm going to have to go to sleep soon, since I need to wake back up in... seven hours. so to those or you who don't remember or didn't see it earlier.

I will be back online sixteen hours from this posting time. (I'll probably be hot, sweaty, dirty, and tired, but I'll be here...)  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:21 am
>.< Waah! u Hiraru, u meanie! Barick was only trying to help. XD owells.

Btw, can Barick save Core from the other ppl from the academy? He's going pass them right now, but he's never seen neither Core, nor Chiasa before, and same goes for Core and Chiasa, they've never met Barick before. Maybe Barick could just seem like a friendly civilian helping them out?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games