Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:19 pm
"Yes! I salute to you Diva Dynamite!" She said quickly with a salute to her compainion. She then ran out to Dr. VonReally-Really-Long-Word-Mean-Evil.

You'll never catch me! the villian cried as he threw grenades at Bunny Maid Lady.

Bunny Maid Lady smirked as she grabbed a weapon from between her breasts (XD), soon the weapon grew bigger. It was her angelic staff! She then stuck the staff to the ground and lifted herself off the ground, almost like a catapault. Soon the landed ontop of the villian, Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-Means-Evil was unconcious.

Soon the police came and so did the reporters.

"Nice job Bunny Maid Lady" the reporters cried.

"I couldn't have done it without Diva Dynamite" Bunny Maid Lady smiled and stuck out a peace sign with her fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:23 pm
angeltrinity
*Squee* I love that game!!! it is the best!!! ^_^ Pikachu is so cute and cuddly, princess Peach can kick some serious a**, and Zelda will have you flying with her magic spells *long sigh* AAWW yes, such a good game!!!

My top three characters are Young Link, Bowser, and Zelda in that order.  

ShadowEdogawa

Old School Komlon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:27 pm
Zelda, Kirby, Young Link are mine... Well, actually Shiek instead of Zelda... but whatever... I've had the game for like 3 years now... whoa... I didn't even realize it was that old... or maybe it's only been 2 years... anyway... Go shiek!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:30 pm
"Take this!!!!"
Without anyone to worry about, Diva Dynamite gave it all she got. One by one each enemy fell. Finally there only stand 5 more henchmen. Diva Dynamite smirked and reached her hand in her Kiki plushie. Diva Dynamite pulled out 3 heart bombs and looked at the 5 pitiful henchmen.
"Why dont you say we end this with a bang!"
Diva Dynamite threw her heart bombs at the now scared henchmen, and them *KABOOM*!!!!!!!!

Seeing news reporters going in the direction of where Bunny Maid Lady was, Diva Dynamite knew that she had caught Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil. With a smile on her face Diva Dynamite left the battle grounds, going to celebrate for the victory!!

::Enter cheesy ending song here:: lol ya, best episode of Cute Girl Protectly Legue Team ever!!!! Ok...well best first episode lol  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:30 pm
Kirby, Roy, and Samus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:45 pm
On the next episode of Cute Girl Protectly Legue Team, Dr. VonReally-Long-Word-That-Means-Evil kiddnaps A realy cute guy and points a laser at him, can the Cute Girl Protectly Legue Team save him in time?

I g2g. crying  

Cevian

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:54 pm
ho ho ho do i hear the mention of SSBM?

no one can beat my vicious meteor smashing Falco nor the wrath of Ganon's powerful attacks. And finally of course.. no one can stand the vicious punishment of Mewtwos darkness.

Of course.. hehe.. Except DP and his swordy marth XP. Damn that DP XD and his pretty bois >.
I guess Kurai is going to join the tournament. Not sure if he will start a team or join somones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:18 pm
Poppy:Nani??We missed our first eposide?!?Neee waa....::throws down bomb in fruteration::
Mimi:uhh..P=poppy..should you have done th-

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....little did the cute girl protecty Leauge Team know..Dr.Vonreally-long-word-that-means-evil..wasn't the only bad guy..there was also King Reister stripes..who was determined to take Poppy as his Bride..and destroy the world by changing everything into toxic waste stripes!!!!!  

HiddenJoy

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:08 pm
I g2g, sorry, DMV learners permit written test.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:12 pm
Little did everyone know, Bunny Maid Lady bops little devils, like kurai, on the heads until they die.

"DIE!!!!!" cried the bunny maid lady as she attacked a little kid who was dressed as a devil for holloween.

"WAH!!!!! I WANT MY CANDY NOT TO GET HIT BY A SCARY GIRL" cried the kid.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:21 pm
::stares at the bunny maid gurl::

Thats a pretty good costume though... ::stares at his duck outfit.:: .. i wanna be a bunny maid gurl... ::whine::

Hmm should i make a thread in advance where all of us can organize 3 people teams for the upcoming tournament?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:24 pm
::stares at Kurai's avi:: How the hell did you get a nightmare scarf scream you rich b*****d!!! Oh and that sounds good Kurai!! It would make things alot less stressful for finding teams 3nodding  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:27 pm
I get to be on Cute girl protecty league team..since I thoght of the name..Nyhahahah!!

::dances in my Jester outfit,my jester hat asd gaint bells attatched to it!!::

hmm..a good web comic stares a jester girl..www.flipsidecomics.com..though its a bit..Ny-17..or it NC-17..can't remember..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:30 pm
well my outfit probably costs all together around 30k...yup being a bunny maid lady..

Yeah! But now the trouble is who to have in my team without hurting any feelings XP  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:34 pm
@Tiff the same way i got my Osaka Art X3 (Refer to B-day thread)

Okies! Then i will make a thread for everyone to find teamates and all X3!!! I do hope theres enough people though.. thats the only thing im worried about..  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games