Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 am
((oh, yeah ill do that now))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:58 am
Ryu frowned and just walked to where his mom would sit as Hokage and sat there. "Then I'll wait here until she returns."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

tttavian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:48 pm
Tavian walks in.Master Hokage if I am not intruding I wish for a mission.I have been inactive for a while now and I wish to get back to fighting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 pm
Ryuuki looked at the boy that entered the office. "I'm sorry, the Hokage is not in her office at the moment." he said to the boy.

WereWeasels

tttavian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:28 am
(I"m not a boy I'm 17 years old.)
Ok well are you in charge.Because I'm unactive for missions and I need one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 pm
Ryu blinked, then smirked mischievously. He stood up on his mother's chair and spoke with as much authority as he could. "I am in charge. The Hokage is my mama so I'll assign you a mission. What rank mission would you prefer?" If he was one day gonna be a Kage, why not practice now?  

TimeTravellerDhaos

tttavian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 pm
B ranked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:06 am
[[Sorry, I guess that makes you older than me.]]

Ryuuki looked at Ryu and then the boy. A mission huh... Ryuuki thought to himself. Ryuuki walked over to Ryu, who apparently was taking his mothers place as hokage. "Hey Ryu, what would you say if we get him to train you? That could count as a mission." he whispered to him. Ryuuki turned to look at the guy. "What rank and elements are you?" he asked.

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:40 am
Ryuukis communication device went off, and he listened to the message that the clone had sent. Ryuuki looked over at Ryu. "Your mom may come back soon" he said to him as he walked out of the office, heading to the training grounds to look at the aftermath of the battle.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 am
Ryu blinked at the idea but had another idea and smirked. "Alright then. A B-ranked mission then. I want you to travel with me and protect me while I go and learn various jutsus from other villages. We leave as soon as you are ready. Any questions?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

tttavian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 am
And I am a chunin and my elements are fire and water.And is'nt that an S ranked mission I mean there are many bad really powerful ninja out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 am
Ryu thought about it but shook his head. "Not exactly. Its not like those powerful ninjas are after me. Why would they? I'm just a regular Gennin. Beside, we're just gonna go visit Mist and Sand and then return quickly. Of course if you still don't feel up to it then I guess I can just ask you to just help me prepare for the Chuunin Exam. "  

TimeTravellerDhaos

tttavian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 am
I'll go.And I'm ready right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 am
[[ooh bring some water scrolls back for me please. You'll know cause you are in my squad, and your RPC should know my element is water.]]

WereWeasels

tttavian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:21 am
Ok I will.See ya later.Ok where to first sand or mist.I think mist.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff