Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:49 pm
Evoblack
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi smirked, hearing his last minute flirting. Silently, she slipped through the crowd. The vampires bowed their heads or bodies before her. They knew who she was and respected her deeply.

"Let us begin," she breathed. The vampires nodded and darted off faster than a mortal could blink. Good thing that she could blink even faster. Airi darted off herself to arrange the flowers. She remembered the ceremonies, except she had been doing it with different flowers and not black roses.

Someone set up the music. The cafeteria throbbed with gothic techno and then switched quickly to a known rock band called Evanescence. The lights were turned down low and dark. More vampires hung up ripped black spiderweb curtains over the doorways.
Within minutes, many things were complete.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:51 pm
||That's pretty much all you need to know. Mana hasn't been on for some unknown reason. I think she's busy. Anyway, the dance is beginning.||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:01 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter began to work, darting here and there. Yet at the same time he carfully avoided Airi, he didn't really want to talk to her. He actually thought she had completly disapeared for a while. She really would just be a pain considering the current relationship he was in and he didn't feel like dealing with her.

ll I'm pulling a Mana and making Hunter and Airi have a "romantic-ish" past too ok? ll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 pm
||awh! poor airi! aha(: ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 pm
||haha, it's okay. Airi pretty much knows every vampire. Just wait until Airi sees Ravin. smile ||

Airi Yuu

Airi put together the last of the decorations. Suddenly the clock in the main hall chimed eight. At the same time, the mortals began to flood into the cafeteria. All, more or less, were garbed in gothic, emo, or some kind of dark attire appropriate for the evening. Airi stepped back and watched the mortals with polite eyes. She had long since fed, so her hunger was practically nonexistent.

She felt Hunter avoiding her the best he could. She didn't mind. She remembered a time when Hunter loved her as well. Lots of males, mortal and immortal, had courted her but easily fell out of love because of her perfection. It was extremely overwhelming. The mortal boys flocked around her. The girls didn't dare cast a jealous glance over at her. Even they felt her wisdom and age that were far superior to their own.

Airi happened to brush past Hunter. She flashed him a slight smile and continued on her way to distribute the last of the black roses onto the refreshment table. Airi brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and sent the mortals a glare. They instantly scattered. Airi sank down into her chair and relaxed, watching the younglings dance out their hormones.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter heard the clock strike and he remebered Veronica, well she had never really left his mind but now he could concentrate more fully on her. He walked out quickly, ignoring Airi's smile, yes he was being rude but it was acceptable at the moment in his opinion.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 pm
||veronica could really cause a stir at this dance... hmmm. (: ||
||you think Hunter is protective, Veronica is jealous(: ||

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica could hear David groan after hearing something crash. She felt awfully bad about him cleaning up that mess but she was too embaressed to face him right now. After the towel incident and the desk incident she wasn't sure she'd be able to face him without blushing like mad. Ever.
Veronica peeked at the time and flipped off the TV. Hunter should be there by now. He was probably just running late.
A small thought lingered that maybe he ran into someone and was just chatting it up for a bit. But he'd be there to get her soon.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:44 pm
|| Sorry, Hunter was actually supposed to get thee in my last post but my bitchy step mom kicked me off the computer right as I was typing it. ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter walked in the door and saw Veronica sitting bored on the couch. "Jesus Christ I missed you." He walked over to her and scooped her up before planting several very demanding kisses on her lips.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 am
||I'm going to wait for you guys to catch up a little before I post. ^^||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as he walked in the door. She jumped off the couch and allowed Hunter to scoop her into his arms. Her arms hooked behind his neck as he kissed her multiple times. "This has got tot be unhealthy I'm telling you." She grinned, "I missed you like crazy." She remembered the whole desk thing, "Yeah, uhm, David found the mess..." She blushed lightly.

||tis okay, thank you(: ||  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:20 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and gently set her down, he stepped back for a moment to look at her, his smile becoming more prononuced. "You look amazing love." At the mention of the mess they made Hunter laughed. "Trust me my rose, David has had to clean up much worse messes than that." Hunter had the inate ability to attract very vicousios partners.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:53 pm
(( crying I am sooo sorry but over the weekend my computer broke sad oh and JASPER!!! Just say that the car came already and such.))

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed as he gazed around at the people at the dance. He rolled his eyes at the sight of all the girls that were swooning over him. He wished that Hunter was the one without a date at the moment then he would not have so much attention focused on him. His attire for the night was quite simple but he had also adorned most of it with chains hanging from his pants and a medium sized cross hanging from his neck. His hair was slicked back a bit but some of it still hung in his face making him look very sexy. He walked up to where Airi was sitting surrounded by the human males. He smiled at her and held out his hand, "Let's dance my dear Airi." She looked gorgeous tonight not that she never did. Something in him got a bit protective again as he watched the mortals and their hungry eyes on her.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:01 pm
||Relax, Mana. I know how it is to be without a comp mad *mad at the thought* How did you knock it over?||

Airi Yuu

Airi rose easily to her feet, slipping her hand into Armand's. She squeezed his hand gently and gave him a slight smirk. Her eyes took in his face. She leaned in to the protective male and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"You need to learn to relax, young Armand," she breathed as she pulled away. "The oldest of vampires know how to control their tempers." She raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at him. "Not to criticize you, my dear. Now..."

Airi listened for the music. It changed into Paramore's Decode. She smirked. How close humans were to what vampires really were. The book Twilight nearly plunged into the depths of their world.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games