Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Ares laughed. "Yeah yeah, sure. You are bossy." He winked playfully and slammed his fist into another trying to get out then grabbed an end of the net to reinforce it. He pointed a hand towards the pit between the spots of the net and ignited a steam of fire into the pit. "Enjoy the flames of hell you little pains in my butt."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:14 am

(( -yawns- I missed sooo much... anyone care to help me? ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 pm

((What cha need Blossom?))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:24 am

(Bleh, don't kill me. Been supppper busy...-.-' )

Hades sighs as the skull near his throne suddenly lit into flames. They defeated them, eh? He glances over to Bella whom stood near the wall with grey eyes. "Your sister forgot the deal it seems, mind to go remind her?" He says with a wave of his hand, Bella nods leaving. "Oh, and go and fetch Ez...he owes me as well." He adds before leaning back lazily. Bella stops briefly, then resumes her walk as Hades mentally told her where to locate Ez.

(Controlling Hades till I get someone to play him =P)

Stella rolls her eyes at Ares, then easily takes off her jacket. She uses it to slid down then lands on someone's truck's hood. "Not exactly my plan, but...it'll have to do." She then whistles, calling all robots to her. The one holding Ella simply dropped her near the ground, which she landed with a large grunt. The robots collide together forming a small box, Stella catches the box and puts it into her pocket. "Ella, I first apologize for such behavior and promise to punish bot 346. Along with being late.." She says jumping off of the hood then helped Ella stood.

Ella dusts off her clothing then glares at Stella. "Your punishment will be on a later date." She warns, walking past her bumping shoulders. "Ares, would you mind leading the way?" She asks with a stretch as she stood next to him. Stella, you are to see whose eyes I sense. Ella sends to her mentally, glancing over to her for a split second.

Stella glances directly above them towards the building, sensing two creatures as well. She spots a human [Hana] then notices a demon behind her. Quickly looking around, she picks up a metal pole throwing it. Duck! She sent mentally to the human's mind. If she ducked then the pole would kill the demon behind her perfectly.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

((guess who's back))

Cracks in the road started to give out steam, slowly but then enhancing in speed. Untill is seemed as if the steam turned into water. The water started to form puddles on the ground. Poseidon appiered in the puddles, water dripping from his body. He moved the wet hair out of his eyes and looked around, he had been trying to reach Bella though the hair clip but couldn't get anything back from her end. Now Poseidon was looking for Bella's sisters. He eyed each courner of the streets looking for them, but couldn't see anything. He looked to his left to see a metal pole flying towards a bulding. "There" he said to himself, his lower half turned into a small wave and he made his way towards were the pole was thrown from.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

The fight was over, and Alex had seen more than his share of proof to show that he had indeed found where there were at least some sort of mythical creatures hiding at this school. Olympian gods? Maybe. He'd still need to figure out who was a god and who was just another creature like himself. But at least he knew that some of them were here.
As the two sisters and stranger started to walk away, Alex suddenly realized that he needed to get back to school before them. If Stella discovered that he had left, he'd immediatly come under even more suspicion. Leaving his hiding spot behind the building, he sprinted back to school using a different route where the others wouldn't see him.

Derpzilla88

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Hana gasped as the word 'duck' was sound in her mind, without much thinking she just did so while covering her head protectionly. She heard a noise and peeked back slowly. She wasn't sure what was that thing but it looked creepy enough for her. She shivered a bit and peeked around slowly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm

(Heya Kmart, I mentioned before that school was over ^^' And Alex could be watching still, as no one has spotted him )

Stella chuckled at the human's reaction. "Great, a witness....Ella, I will catch up to you." She says turning around briefly. Ella gave a quick glare then looks away ignoring her. As expected.. Stella then disappears from the human's view, and suddenly grabbing her shoulder. "What did you see...?" She says as she made the human face her with a slight push. Stella blinks, looking over to see someone coming [Poseidon] she growls under her breath as she spots half him turned into a wave. She quickly sings one note, using her siren voice, making the human momentarily blind. (But, to Hana she would just have something in her eye) "Damn it...what do you want?" Stella asks glaring at him, not in the best of moods.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:57 pm

((But the two of them left as school was still going on. Oh well, I'll just roll with it.))

Alex stopped running and slowed to a walk when he figured he wasn't being followed and would make it back before Stella and her friends. He checked the time on his watch to see what class he was supposed to be in, and face-palmed himself when he saw that school had been over for some time.
"Well now what?" he asked himself. His first plan was to just go home and relax for the rest of the night. Staying in human form for just the school day was already exhausting him. But he could make it until dark. He could also go back and do a little spying on Stella and the others, just to see what he could find out. But that might put him into some danger.
After about ten minutes of standing in one place and thinking, Alex finally started walking back to where he had last seen the others. He just needed to stay out of the way, out of sight, and within listening distance. It was better than sitting at home and watching television all night.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

(The two of them left after Alex was late to fourth block which is the last class before school ends. )

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Hana looked Stella , she wasn't sure herself what she saw. "ow ow.." she whispered and rubbed her eyes , it felt weird , like something got into her eyes at same time . She stepped back slowly and kept rubbing them.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

((Ah, so that's where I got confused. I've never had classes organized into "blocks". I thought fourth block meant the fourth class of the day.))

Derpzilla88

Lakkal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 pm

[[sorry i just noticed you posted for Hades...]]

Ez walked down an oddly empty road, no people, no cars. it was 7 in the evening. Ez sighed into the night. "Another sleepless night...like it matters anyway, with a mind like this, I don't have to sleep" Ez looked at his feet as he walked, not paying attention to anything around him, Ez hated to admit it, but he was lonely...[[tell me if I did anything wrong, it's been a little bit since I've posted and I ocassionally get my rps mixed up]]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Ares tugged Ella a bit and brought her behind an ally. "Now this realm isnt like up here...so be prepared..." he sighed and placed his hands against the wall. He spoke low in Olympian and slowly a gate of black steel formed against the wall. Its gates opened and the sounds of pain and torture could be heard coming from it. "I can only get into Tartarus since Hades doesn't live on the Elysian fields." He stepped through and waited until she passed before closing the door. In here his body grew a bit more to resemble more of his godlike presence. "I cant keep my human body here...its just a host after all." He grinned at her and took her hand. "Come on." he started to lead her through the plains.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:11 pm

(Yeah ^^' Sorry, I should have explained earlier. I've had block schedule for awhile so its just like periods to me *shrugs*)

(And Lakkal, it isn't that early in the morning it's only about 7pm or so)

Far ahead of Ez stood Bella, her grey eyes looking at him with no expression. Bring Ez to me as well.. Hades's words echoed her mind as she stepped forward. She grunts as her eyes shifted to blue, holding her head. What..am..I..doing..? The collar suddenly blinks with life, a shock went through her making her lean on one of the nearby walls. Her head looks up now with grey eyes like before as Ez approached her. " Are you the one called Ez...?" She asks with a blank voice as she stood clearly.

Ella blinks, looking over to Ares. Stella, after you are done. Clean up. I'll request your help when needed.. She commands her mentally, as she glances back at Stella before entering the ally. Wait, did he just say Tartarus...? She watched with wide eyes as the gates opened then slowly follows behind him. "As long as Stella hasn't broken the deal, he won't take Bella's soul. " She informs him, and assures herself secretly. Taking his hand, her eyes wandered the plains. "I can't see a thing.." She mutters, making sure to not let go.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games