Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:11 pm
"Yes im fine Siri dont worry about me. And sorry i didnt mean to be rude before. Hello Kaylin."

Cy said as he kept his eyes on the table still.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:13 pm
Kaylin smiled. "Wow...she just as cute as she was before."  

Fighter for all

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:18 pm
Masahiro walked up the road, his belongings in the sack he was carrying on his back. Masahiro hadnt seen any people since the last village he had been top which was about 70 miles behind him. Masahiro came across a large, older style building. "Could this be it?" Masahiro said to himself as he stoped to gaze at the building. He noticed that there was a large forest smack dab in the middle of the courtyard and he wandered what such a thing could be doing in such a place as this. Masahiro continued walking until he came to teh front doors and he entered the building, he could sense the presance of a group of creatures.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:20 pm
Siri blinked twice at Kaylin, then smiled.
"Hey, I'm Siri. You are... Kaylin, right? Nice to meet you, and, you're not bad lookin' yerself."  

Silvi Tal

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:22 pm
Masahiro walked down teh hallway until he neared the other beings. whoever or whatever they were, they definatly werent human.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:23 pm
Kaylin smiled and walked up to Siri. "Well, glad i ran into you." She smiled to Cy. "Not letting him bum ya down are ya Siri?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:24 pm
Cy got up and walked over to a bookshelf. After sometime he came back and sat down agian in the chair he had been sitting. He opeend hte book and pretended to read it. Really he was just avoiding everyone. His thoughts on Vi and her safety, plus he wasnt in the mood for Kaylin hitting on everyone women who came onto the campus.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:25 pm
Masahiro listen to the one who called herself Siri and Kaylin as well as the third person who Masahiro had yet to know the name of  

phoenix908

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:25 pm
*Zetsumei lands outside the building and folds his wings back* Where better to learn about humans then at a school. I'm guessing I look about 17-18 years old. I could pass off as a student. *Zetsumei entered the building and looked all the people around*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:27 pm
"I don't get bummed easily, unless I'm chained away, of course."
She looked at Cy warily, unsure if he was really alright.  

Silvi Tal

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:28 pm
Masahiro twitched as he sensed the arrival of another being, though this new presance was still near the entrance. Masahiro decided that this new person, considerably stronger than the others, was much more interesting and so Masahiro ran down the hall, almost flying, until he was just around the corner from the new being  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Cy sensed someone, no two new people around them. But he didnt say anything, still deep in his own thoughts. All the decades he and Vi had spent together he began to reflect on. He didnt even know how old he was anymore. He and Vi were pretty old for Vampires however their regenerative abilities kept them looking young bout 23 or so.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:31 pm
Kaylin smiled softly. "Don't worry about him. He feels odd about having the girl he's in love with loving someone else and running off to a darkn world."
She smiled again. "So tell me...single?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:31 pm
Lee woke from his sleep under the tree. He yawned and decided to read sommore of his book. He headed off twords the library.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:34 pm
*Zetsumei watched as Masahiro turned the corner, and began thinking to himself* This one is strange. Hmph, although he is not entirely human he still has human blood............wait. I sense he knows jutsus. Well that's rare. I've never met a human who could do jutsus.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games