Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Slayer responded " No.. I could never do that. It was our marriage vow.. that I would protect you forever and be the loveing Husband that you want me to be.I just wanted to tell you that.. to finally get that off my chest "

He took another deep breath " I love you so much.. That I would do anything to save you from death.. Even if that means selling my soul or Sacaficeing my body to save you . You are my life.. I would do anything to protect you "

Ramases could only smiled. The Young one was going to be fine. Now was going to be the hardest part.. The last leg of the Healing process will be harsh at times
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Aku pretends to be browsing some more as she listens to Slayer talk. She tightens her fist, dropping the item she was "examining" on the table, then leaves that shop. Slayer, I love you as well. To the moon to the sun, to the stars and to the earth. If someone was to hurt you, I would be hurt as if they had done it to me. If someone was to punish you, they would punish me by not letting me see my shining Slayer....but if you were to hurt yourself just for me. Then I don't know what I would do... She attempted to explain, still trying to convince him not to do anything too rash. The guilt would kill her if he died saving her, she simply loved him too much to bare such a loss.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Tarik closes his eyes as instructed and sees the vision. He then sets off down to look for the priest. He wanders through the market. There seemed to be lots of priests in the town or it was a common way of dressing there. He could feel he was being watched.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Wrath finds a nice shady area and sits down and summons his hawk, Wrath rights a message for slayer, "slayer, i have been thinking about your past actions and if you disobey a direct order from me or tarik or endanger the lives of me, tarik, or ryuu, i will destroy the slayer nation and all slayer blood lines, and you know i can. this is not a threat just a warning, so you know what is at stake every time you make a bad desition" Wrath straps the messages to the hawk and lets it fly, then walks back into the croud

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Ryuu nods taking off into the crowd of people as well. One of the men grabbed her arm, she simply brushed him away like nothing then went on searching for the priest. The man that grabbed her arm grunted in dismay, muttering something under his breath as he searched for another woman.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 pm

As Tarik walks farther, he turns to look at some brass pots. He picks up a particularly shiny one and uses it as a mirror to see who is following him. Whoever it was had disappeared.

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Ryuu sneaks past the crowd, disappearing from sight inside an ally. Ryuu whispers something, a door opens beside her closing itself behind her. Ryuu was now in a grand room full of riches and women dancing for the men. "You better had found him.." Ryuu growls to the head chef with the most dancers. "Now, Ryuu, when have I ever betrayed the great Moredred and his young assassin?" He says with a chuckle snapping.

Two men come out from the side of the room, bringing out a young dancer next to the big man. "This is his daughter, still pure.." He says, stroking the girl's cheek. The girl shivers in fear as she looks away. "I've already sent a messenger to him informing him how we have her, I trust you'll take great care of her." The big man says, snapping once more making the two men push the girl at Ryuu. "Ohhh how you know me so.." She says sniffing the girl as her eyes redden. "Hard to resist, isn't it?" The big man says watching Ryuu. "That will be all.." Ryuu grunts throwing a full bag of coins at one of his men before dragging the girl out.

Ryuu took the girl to their camp in the mountains, tying her up near a tree. After setting up a fire she awaited the others.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Slayer Responds to His wife " That is what every man should do for his wife. He should protect her from everything . I understand where you are coming from though. But I have always been like that. Doing things for others At the Expense of myself. I love you also.. I should be back in your arms shortly "

A hawk came again with another message. He read the message and sneered. Wrath was a fool to think he could single handly Destory The Slayer bloodline. Although his message hinted that their was more than one bloodline.

Ramases voice Returned " Do not worry about Wraths threat.. Or warning. The Slayer Bloodline is safe as long as you follow the demons orders. Yes.. For now you must listen to them.. And make no more bad choices... "

Slayer sighed. He focused on his shadow power and called for 2 Shadow demons. They came and bowed before them. He order them to find the priest that was in Asia and bring him to Tarik.

He focused on Tarik " I am nearly healed Tarik. I have sent 2 Shadow demons to help you find the priest. Do not worry once they find him.. They will bring him to you. its the least I could do to aid you... They wont fail you that I could be sure of "

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Tarik wanders around the market area but does not find the priest. He looks into some of the stalls and sees something amazing. One would just be sitting in a market. He quickly snatches it up and places it in a pouch, throwing some gold coins at the vendor.

It is getting late so he leaves to go back to the dragons. Maybe someone had better luck finding the priest.

He goes back and sees Ryuu. He takes out his first purchase and gives it to Ryuu. It is a silver ninja star. "A souvenier for you since we never had our rematch. Any luck finding the priest?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:33 pm

The Shadow Demons arrived in Asia. They looked around trying to find their Target. One of the Demons spotted a book and grabbed it before anybody could see him take it.

The other demon decided to stay and looked for its Target. He scaned the market looking for any sigh of someone holy. He spotted nobody . He contined to stay in the shadows.. looking for its Target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other demon Returned with another book. Slayer took it and set it down beside the other book he had. The demon had completed its task.. Another book was found that might help him get rid of the souless

(( Ever play the game Infamous for the Ps3 ?. If you have think of the Reapers and that what the Shadow demons look like ))

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Ryuu glances at star, taking it from him then licks it. "Mmm..I can taste the future blood.." She jokes, putting it up with her sheath. She takes out Tatsuko, the dragon yawns then lazily bathes in the heat of the fire. "Actually yes, turns out she's his daughter. Already have a meeting place where he'll come get her.." She says pointing to the girl tied to the tree.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm

((Just wondering Slayer, how come your character still has powers to create shadow demons and he is more sane? It is like he has no affliction of the souless at all now.))

Tarik smiles at Ryuu. "Excellent work! We can go and meet the priest and inform the others where we are going."

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Aku doesn't reply Slayer, as she was busy trying to lose someone that was following her. She turned only to find herself in an ally, then turned around once more to meet the stranger. He chuckles as his eyes held desire, Aku glares at him. "You come with me, eh?" He says with a grin. "Never." She draws her sword slashing at his leg, his side hitting the wall as he held his leg in pin. Aku hides her sword, going past him and into the crowd. The man growls, following her weakly. Aku loses him though, thanks to past attempts to get her, as she rejoins the others at the camp. "The men should die." She simply says, sitting down with a thud.

Ryuu lets out a heartily laugh patting Aku's back,"Not to worry, we'll be in and out before you know it." She says with an amused smirk. Aku rolls her eyes, still mad at the man from before.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm

"We were definitely being watched. I see you found your pursuer and took care of him as a true slayer queen would. We do have good news. Ryuu kidnapped the priest's daughter and has arranged a meeting."

Mario Dragon

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games